Why Racial Difference Scares People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.com/authors/Donovan-Inherited.html#Donovan-bookmark

Few are made happy by the idea that anything but pure free will determines our earthly destinies. With limited exceptions, the Western world since the Enlightenment has cultivated the idea that anyone can be anything. Rousseau’s blank slate is an example.

We nurse a chipper confidence that all boys — and girls — could grow up to be president. (We seem not to notice that in the United States, it helps if your father — and maybe soon, your husband – was president.) It is comforting to think that all of us — no matter who our parents were or where we were born — have a perfectly equal shot at success, in any field. We’re all just smiling, spinning Mary Tyler Moores, knowing we might just make it after all. What sexist pig would deny Mary her tryout for offensive tackle with the Vikings?

The idea of inherited differences — individual and group — kills that buzz. The thought that genetics might play any part in the unfolding of our life path can be profoundly depressing. If our achievements are ultimately limited by those little biochemical software programs known as genes, why bother getting out of bed?
Cave monkey gibberish.

Is it irony day or something? A zionist enabler crying fould over a WHITE agenda? While I am a greater fan of the pluralism i nour own politics I have to ask: why is it taboo for whites to practice the exact same concern for their own as to the NAACP AND the entire zionist machine?
One is that you own everything and the way you got it,or are you not just getting the whole of it?

Based solely on what is posted in his statement, what is anti-semitic or white supremist about it?

It is a stepping stone argument used to then claim whites are superior. Taken solely alone one can still see the place it intends to go, in this case since a white supremist group is using it, they intend it to lead to THEIR conclusion. If it were some other hate group it would still apply.
Except it doesn't apply.

Black supremacists like Francis Cress Welsing get to be child psychologists and even influence global and national affairs to the point that they get a free obituary in many media outlets(like PBS), but yet supposed white supremacists can't even write 2+2=4 without being challenged from a moral perspective.

Taken alone, I think it is a valid argument, and does not necessarily lead to supremacy. I think the everyone is equal regardless gender, race or whatever argument is subjective, and used blankly just pushes a PC agenda that ignores reality.

People are different and some of it is because of race, gender, inherited genes ... whatever ... different on its own does not necessarily mean one is better than the other.

I'm sure in this case, you are correct, knowing WJ's agenda. Why I specifically mentioned only what was posted. Seems like a better argument.:lol:

But you can't take it alone. You HAVE to take it in the context of who is saying it and why. The site is basically a watchdog site for "Euros" or Occidentals. It's entire purpose is to advance a white agenda. That makes both it's veracity and motives questionable.
How is advancing a white agenda any worse than the "change" you mindlessly subscribe to?

When I read this article in its entirety, I didn’t get the idea that it was advocating white supremacy in any way, but rather that it was challenging the political correctness doctrine so revered by the left. Can someone point out the particular paragraphs in the article that advocate white supremacy either directly or indirectly?
Challenging the political correctness of the "left" is all white nationalism essentially is.

Without political correctness the left wing regressives would die out and white people with a sense of respect for ones self would be the only white people in power, essentially eliminating the need for creating a new white nation.

Based solely on what is posted in his statement, what is anti-semitic or white supremist about it?

It is a stepping stone argument used to then claim whites are superior. Taken solely alone one can still see the place it intends to go, in this case since a white supremist group is using it, they intend it to lead to THEIR conclusion. If it were some other hate group it would still apply.
Except it doesn't apply.

Black supremacists like Francis Cress Welsing get to be child psychologists and even influence global and national affairs to the point that they get a free obituary in many media outlets(like PBS), but yet supposed white supremacists can't even write 2+2=4 without being challenged from a moral perspective.
You make tje bed you lay in.

Except it doesn't apply.

You make tje bed you lay in.
So, what bed did Welsing lay in?

When I read this article in its entirety, I didn’t get the idea that it was advocating white supremacy in any way, but rather that it was challenging the political correctness doctrine so revered by the left. Can someone point out the particular paragraphs in the article that advocate white supremacy either directly or indirectly?
Challenging the political correctness of the "left" is all white nationalism essentially is.

Without political correctness the left wing regressives would die out and white people with a sense of respect for ones self would be the only white people in power, essentially eliminating the need for creating a new white nation.

49547670.jpg

As to the title of this thread: it doesn't scare people, it only scares weak-minded little cowards like the OP.

holy fuck. talk about raising a thread from the fucking dead!

All races want to be white, that's why they come to the US.

I thought this thread was going to be about why people don't like to see negroes walking thru their neighborhood.

I was going to say because it is more likely than with the other non-negro neighbors that this negro is a prowler or burglar or mugger or robber or rapist or murderer.

Then I was going to add that whenever I see a negro in my neighborhood I follow them to see what they are up to -- sort of like what Zimmerman did in Florida but I keep a greater distance -- about half a block.

And if I see 2 negroes together I will also do it but I will also cross the street to keep away from them since now I am outnumbered. And if they cross it too then I cross it back. And if they cross it back again then will I draw on them.

Once not long ago at around 2 a.m. a van full of negroes pulled into our residential parking lot at night and they got out and started shining flashlights into cars. I was sleeping with the window open and I am a lite sleeper so I heard them drive up and the sound of the car was not recognizable. Plus they were really stupid and made a lot of noise.

After watching them for a short while and noticing they had just opened a car door with a slim jim, I called the cops right away.

The cops rolled up in about 2 minutes with several cars and surrounded these negroes, catching them in the very act of breaking into cars with these slim jims.

I have had a very hard time trusting negroes ever since.

Once bitten twice shy.

That is a good story so I had to tell it.

Last edited:
Since this thread is about genetics apparently, there is simply nothing you can do about genetics.

You are what your genes are.

So why worry about it?

And who wants to be POTUS anyway?

Look what Hillary and Donald are having to go thru right now just to become POTUS.

It's not worth it.

I would be like Aaron Burr -- I would shoot the first mofo who slandered me like Alexander Hamilton had and he got shot and killed for it.

Last edited:
Fear is not a bad thing. It keeps you alert.

Hate is not good though. It should be reserved however for those whom you might need to kill.

I think the police harbor a lot of hate, and therefore they kill a lot of suspects who resist arrest and do not do what they are told.

Soldiers must learn to hate before they can kill the enemy. You must hate your enemy before you can kill them.

Lots of people are bigoted particularly in their hiring practices.

Interesting.

Occidental Observer

Few are made happy by the idea that anything but pure free will determines our earthly destinies. With limited exceptions, the Western world since the Enlightenment has cultivated the idea that anyone can be anything. Rousseau’s blank slate is an example.

We nurse a chipper confidence that all boys — and girls — could grow up to be president. (We seem not to notice that in the United States, it helps if your father — and maybe soon, your husband – was president.) It is comforting to think that all of us — no matter who our parents were or where we were born — have a perfectly equal shot at success, in any field. We’re all just smiling, spinning Mary Tyler Moores, knowing we might just make it after all. What sexist pig would deny Mary her tryout for offensive tackle with the Vikings?

The idea of inherited differences — individual and group — kills that buzz. The thought that genetics might play any part in the unfolding of our life path can be profoundly depressing. If our achievements are ultimately limited by those little biochemical software programs known as genes, why bother getting out of bed?
i know i sure don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back