Why Politics are Wrong.

Politics aren't wrong....

I love Cracked.com BTW, one of my favorite sites.... Listverse.com is quite badass too but its less political and more centered on facts than opinion but it can get political at times..

At anyrate politics are in no way philosophical - ideas are either right or wrong and our constitution defines those ideas as correct or not correct... The Bill of Rights and Constitution is the basis of all ideas pertaining to rights and law in the United States.

I suppose my point is that one who would favor say - banning guns would be a de facto tyrant because we have a Second Amendment...

Politics aren't wrong....

I love Cracked.com BTW, one of my favorite sites.... Listverse.com is quite badass too but its less political and more centered on facts than opinion but it can get political at times..

At anyrate politics are in no way philosophical - ideas are either right or wrong and our constitution defines those ideas as correct or not correct... The Bill of Rights and Constitution is the basis of all ideas pertaining to rights and law in the United States.

I suppose my point is that one who would favor say - banning guns would be a de facto tyrant because we have a Second Amendment...

Of course politicals are philosophical, everything is philosophical to some degree.

You don't exist and I can prove it, and my reasoning certainly wouldn't be completely incorrect.

The Constitution isn't the end all be all of laws on Earth, we would like it to be I'm sure.

Be that as it may, it is still one of the best platforms for a system of laws in the history of mankind, that doesn't mean it always will be.

Forum List

Back