Zone1 Why not just amend the National Firearms Act to include ARs and AKs?

You are trying to insinuate that normal street cops carry automatic weapons which as far as I know is a lie. SWAT cops are a whole different animal from street cops, a very select group with far more training in tactics and firearms. The street cops I talked to carried AR-15 semi-autos in their cars alongside the shotguns and the motorcycle cops carried CAR-15 semi autos on their bikes.
Yes it's a lie. They don't carry automatics for one reason civilian casualties and accountability

You are trying to insinuate that normal street cops carry automatic weapons which as far as I know is a lie. SWAT cops are a whole different animal from street cops, a very select group with far more training in tactics and firearms. The street cops I talked to carried AR-15 semi-autos in their cars alongside the shotguns and the motorcycle cops carried CAR-15 semi autos on their bikes.
My original post said swat and Military which define the true assault rifle, most of this thread is total bullshit, who gives a fuck about street cops that basically never fire their weapons their whole career

Show me the word democracy in the Constitution. You believe America is a democracy shows a lot about your tyrannical ass

Note the Preamble and the numbers of Amendments to COTUS in the link above. It begins with "We the People" and the 9th, 10th, 14th, 15th, 17th and 19th Amendments.

Democracy in America is not stated, it is stated clearly/intrinsically in the paragraph above.

Note the Preamble and the numbers of Amendments to COTUS in the link above. It begins with "We the People" and the 9th, 10th, 14th, 15th, 17th and 19th Amendments.

Democracy in America is not stated, it is stated clearly/intrinsically in the paragraph above.
No where in the constitution will you find the word democracy

No where in the constitution will you find the word democracy
You're stupid, a damn liar and/or poorly educated.

For the reader, see post #244 above and read articles 9, 10, 14, 15, 17, and 19 in the Constitution - democracy is intrinsically clear in the Constitution.

Last edited:

For the reader, see post #244 above and read articles 9, 10, 14, 15, 17, and 19 in the Constitution - democracy is intrinsically clear in the Constitution.
US Constitution
Article I
Section 1

All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

Representative Republic.
Not a democracy.

No mention of the word democracy
Article IV, Section 4:

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Why not take all firearm laws and bills against the Second Amendment make them null and void, take all elected officals that sponcered a bill or supported a law against the Second Amendment and have them made to stand trial in a peoples court for violation of their oath following the Constitution?
If we followed the 2nd amendment as worded this country would likely already be finished.

No rights are absolute.

So you like red herring.
What does infringe mean?
Not a read herring.

Just curious your knowledge with interpreting words. Words are important, especially when it comes to the constitution.

Will you answer the question? Tanks...yes or no?

I am also curious about mustard gas and missile launchers but we can get to those next.

I know. That isn't what I asked.

Do you think owning a tank is protected by the 2nd amendment?
Yes, as do cannons and private warships. both were commonly owned by private citizens when the Bill of Rights was written and the founders didn’t exclude them.

The following is a partial list of when an AR-15-style weapon was used in a mass shooting:

• May 24, 2022: The Uvalde, Texas, mass shooting at Robb Elementary School that killed 19 students and two teachers.
  • May 14, 2022: The Buffalo, N.Y., Tops supermarket shooting that left 10 people dead.
  • Feb. 14, 2018: Shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School in Fla., leaves 17 people dead.
  • Nov. 5, 2017: The Sutherland Springs, Texas, church shooting that claimed 26 lives.
  • Oct. 1, 2017: The Las Vegas slaughter of 58 people. Two others died later from their injuries.
  • June 12, 2016: The Pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando, Fla., that left 49 dead.
  • Dec. 2, 2015: The San Bernardino, Calif., shooting that killed 14 people.
  • Dec. 14, 2012: The shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut that took 27 lives.

lol so you found a whopping 7, over 10 years? lol yeah right, you're really 'profound n stuff'

:laugh2:

...and every day in Chicago a couple of dozen or more Negroes shoot one another because the Democrat leaders refuse to enforce laws.

You're not supposed to point out the obvious when DNC shills babble idiot nonsense.

Forum List

Back