Zone1 Why not just amend the National Firearms Act to include ARs and AKs?

I think negotiating would be more accurate.

Ironic since Obamacare was originally a GOP proposal but they refused to give Obama a victory even if the country had to suffer with our horrible healthcare system.
I don't agree, promising a politician concrete things and funding as well as promises of future support is bribery, NOT negotiation.

I don't agree, promising a politician concrete things and funding as well as promises of future support is bribery, NOT negotiation.
When you buy a car are you 'bribing' GM or do you negotiate so they get something and you get something. We're NOT talking corruption here, just politics.

When you buy a car are you 'bribing' GM or do you negotiate so they get something and you get something. We're NOT talking corruption here, just politics.
When I buy a car I am buying a product that I need. Both the dealership and I benefit and the terms are open and up front for everyone to see. When politicians use taxpayer's money to buy votes for a pet project like Obamacare, they are being corrupt and the politician that takes the favorable treatment, support or money is being corrupt as well. Corruption is epidemic in politics, that's why no self-respecting person becomes a politician.

When I buy a car I am buying a product that I need. Both the dealership and I benefit and the terms are open and up front for everyone to see. When politicians use taxpayer's money to buy votes for a pet project like Obamacare, they are being corrupt and the politician that takes the favorable treatment, support or money is being corrupt as well. Corruption is epidemic in politics, that's why no self-respecting person becomes a politician.
If a politician gets a personal benefit for his vote, that is corrupt. If the politician's district gets the benefit, that is as it should be.

No an AR 15 does not have a selector switch. FYI since you are not a law enforcement officer shut the fuck up simp.

Law enforcement weapons and military have selector switches for full or semi, talk about talking out of your ass

Here is a simple read for your simple mind, very detailed why they have both:

Law enforcement weapons and military have selector switches for full or semi, talk about talking out of your ass

Read the title A SWAT OPERATORS entry weapon of choice. Most cops carry semiauto rifles, NOT full auto ones, those are almost always limited to SWAT team members who are far better trained than normal street cops.

Read the title A SWAT OPERATORS entry weapon of choice. Most cops carry semiauto rifles, NOT full auto ones, those are almost always limited to SWAT team members who are far better trained than normal street cops.
which I stated in the first place, damn learn to read

I suggest that you review the video I posted moron

which I stated in the first place, damn learn to read
You are trying to insinuate that normal street cops carry automatic weapons which as far as I know is a lie. SWAT cops are a whole different animal from street cops, a very select group with far more training in tactics and firearms. The street cops I talked to carried AR-15 semi-autos in their cars alongside the shotguns and the motorcycle cops carried CAR-15 semi autos on their bikes.

You are trying to insinuate that normal street cops carry automatic weapons which as far as I know is a lie. SWAT cops are a whole different animal from street cops, a very select group with far more training in tactics and firearms. The street cops I talked to carried AR-15 semi-autos in their cars alongside the shotguns and the motorcycle cops carried CAR-15 semi autos on their bikes.
To add to that most SWAT teams I have seen don’t carry M-16s, they mostly carry full auto sub machine guns like H&K 91s that are much handier in the tight quarter they often operate in.

Forum List

Back