Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face it. Neither do most blacks. The root cause of race hate, all people are capable off. Racism is just a way to bash white people.

Democrats whine about racism but fail completely when it comes to governance, they're (race baiting) ghetto landlords.

Racism in the 50s meant Blacks couldn't get jobs, or get into college, or eat at certain restaurants or had to use Black bathrooms and water fountains. Racism in 2018 means sometimes you get a rude waitress or get called a dirty name from a tough White dude or have to wait longer for a cab.

Blacks have always been able to get jobs, if they were qualified. What's changed between now and the 1950s is they get jobs now without being qualified.

Another example of two white people with psychosis.
It is not psychotic to point out that the institutional Racism that existed in the 50s against Black people is gone. What Racism remains is purely at the individual level. Sometimes that ends up very badly, but it is not the systemic Racism of the past.
Say Mike, when exactly did America rid itself of that pesky little "racism" thing?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Thanks to midcan5 for this link. This is truth. And the thing here is that you stupid white racists have been suckers for your entire lives.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

As the British labor market improved in the 1680s, the idea of indentured servitude lost its appeal to many would-be immigrants. Increasing demand for indentured servants, many of whom were skilled laborers, soon bumped up against a dwindling supply, and the cost of white indentured servants rose sharply. Plantation owners kept skilled white servants, of course, often making them plantation managers and supervisors of slaves. This introduced the first racial divide between skilled and unskilled workers.

Still, African slaves were cheaper, and the supply was plentiful. Seeing an opportunity to realize a higher return on investment, elite colonial landowners began to favor African slaves over white indentured servants, and shifted their business models accordingly. They trained slaves to take over the skilled jobs of white servants.

An investment in African slaves also ensured a cost-effective, long-term workforce. Female slaves were often raped by their white owners or forced to breed with male slaves, and children born into slavery remained slaves for life. In contrast, white female servants who became pregnant were often punished with extended contracts, because a pregnancy meant months of lost work time. From a business perspective, a white baby was a liability, but African children were permanent assets.

As the number of African slaves grew, landowners realized they had a problem on their hands. Slave owners saw white servants living, working, socializing, and even having babies with African slaves. Sometimes they tried to escape together. What’s more, freed white servants who received land as part of their freedom dues had begun to complain about its poor quality. This created a potentially explosive situation for landowners, as oppressed workers quickly outnumbered the upper classes. What was to prevent freed whites, indentured servants, and African slaves from joining forces against the tyranny of their masters?

As Edmund S. Morgan says in his book American Slavery, American Freedom, “The answer to the problem, obvious if unspoken and only gradually recognized, was racism, to separate dangerous free whites from dangerous slave blacks by a screen of racial contempt.”

Many slave owners in both the North and South were also political leaders. Soon, they began to pass laws that stipulated different treatment of white indentured servants, newly freed white men, and African slaves. No white indentured servant could be beaten while naked, but an African slave could. Any free white man could whip a Black slave, and most important, poor whites could “police” Black slaves. These new laws gave poor whites another elevation in status over their Black peers. It was a slow but effective process, and with the passing of a few generations, any bond that indentured servants shared with African slaves was permanently severed.

Don't be scared. Read this and see how you got played.

Let's face it. Neither do most blacks. The root cause of race hate, all people are capable off. Racism is just a way to bash white people.

No racism is what whites believe that has caused the animosity that exists.
I lived with blacks, they can be racist as hell. Not to recognize that is beyond stupid. I am liberal, and I see that. OF course, racism is institutional. err, Blacks can be as bigoted as any clansman. Creating this whole anti racism backlash by people that are themselves racist. Brilliant.

I am black stupid woman. I know what blacks can be. I know why we can be that way. And I say we are that way because white racism pisses us off. And that is why we are that way no matter what your ass says,

Thanks to midcan5 for this link. This is truth. And the thing here is that you stupid white racists have been suckers for your entire lives.

As the British labor market improved in the 1680s, the idea of indentured servitude lost its appeal to many would-be immigrants. Increasing demand for indentured servants, many of whom were skilled laborers, soon bumped up against a dwindling supply, and the cost of white indentured servants rose sharply. Plantation owners kept skilled white servants, of course, often making them plantation managers and supervisors of slaves. This introduced the first racial divide between skilled and unskilled workers.

Still, African slaves were cheaper, and the supply was plentiful. Seeing an opportunity to realize a higher return on investment, elite colonial landowners began to favor African slaves over white indentured servants, and shifted their business models accordingly. They trained slaves to take over the skilled jobs of white servants.

An investment in African slaves also ensured a cost-effective, long-term workforce. Female slaves were often raped by their white owners or forced to breed with male slaves, and children born into slavery remained slaves for life. In contrast, white female servants who became pregnant were often punished with extended contracts, because a pregnancy meant months of lost work time. From a business perspective, a white baby was a liability, but African children were permanent assets.

As the number of African slaves grew, landowners realized they had a problem on their hands. Slave owners saw white servants living, working, socializing, and even having babies with African slaves. Sometimes they tried to escape together. What’s more, freed white servants who received land as part of their freedom dues had begun to complain about its poor quality. This created a potentially explosive situation for landowners, as oppressed workers quickly outnumbered the upper classes. What was to prevent freed whites, indentured servants, and African slaves from joining forces against the tyranny of their masters?

As Edmund S. Morgan says in his book American Slavery, American Freedom, “The answer to the problem, obvious if unspoken and only gradually recognized, was racism, to separate dangerous free whites from dangerous slave blacks by a screen of racial contempt.”

Many slave owners in both the North and South were also political leaders. Soon, they began to pass laws that stipulated different treatment of white indentured servants, newly freed white men, and African slaves. No white indentured servant could be beaten while naked, but an African slave could. Any free white man could whip a Black slave, and most important, poor whites could “police” Black slaves. These new laws gave poor whites another elevation in status over their Black peers. It was a slow but effective process, and with the passing of a few generations, any bond that indentured servants shared with African slaves was permanently severed.

Is it anything like the progressive trash you gobble up?

You love 45 to death, don't you?

What are you talking about? Black culture is all about worshiping violence and self hate and ignoring that. Self hate and blaming others, yo: it's a black thing.

Just read it and find out how you've been a race baited sucker for your entire life.

Eh, I read some parts.. it had absolutely nothing to do with Trump but did define the Democratic Slavers Party...

You feel guilty about suckling the Slavers Party?

You love 45 to death, don't you?

What are you talking about? Black culture is all about worshiping violence and self hate and ignoring that. Self hate and blaming others, yo: it's a black thing.

You don't know shit about black culture. The Sopranos weren't black you dumb ass.......

Eh, I read some parts.. it had absolutely nothing to do with Trump but did define the Democratic Slavers Party...

You need to read the whole thing. And since this is not 1860 as so many of you maggots say when we talk about what things whites have benefitted from, then I can't be guilty about suckling the slavers party.

I like the science fiction board. Blacks are like : Fuck me, I can do anything I want and its YOUR fault if you notice how broken we are...Pure science fiction.

I lived with blacks, they can be racist as hell. Not to recognize that is beyond stupid. I am liberal, and I see that. OF course, racism is institutional. err, Blacks can be as bigoted as any clansman. Creating this whole anti racism backlash by people that are themselves racist. Brilliant.

I am black stupid woman. I know what blacks can be. I know why we can be that way. And I say we are that way because white racism pisses us off. And that is why we are that way no matter what your ass says,

Does your complete intolerance and hate make you happy.... :lol:

I like the science fiction board. Blacks are like : Fuck me, I can do anything I want and its YOUR fault if you notice how broken we are...Pure science fiction.

Seems to me that whites like you are the broken ones. You have got to be mentally retarded.

Just read it and find out how you've been a race baited sucker for your entire life.
We must direct a truly united voice against those who, four hundred years ago, created the American Dream and then held it out of reach.

From your article, did she take History with Shelia Jackson? And I and others have heard the same shit for 50 years. Wise up.

Does your complete intolerance and hate make you happy.... :lol:

Are you saying we must be tolerant of racism?

We must direct a truly united voice against those who, four hundred years ago, created the American Dream and then held it out of reach.

From your article, did she take History with Shelia Jackson? And I and others have heard the same shit for 50 years. Wise up.

Read the whole article. Then maybe you'll wise up.

Read the whole article. Then maybe you'll wise up.
When the author is that stupid, I don't think so.

I live with human beings, some are jerks. Male, black, Hispanic, white, You name it. They abuse people and they always have an excuse. I'm Black! Racism! It rings hollow after a while.

You need to read the whole thing. And since this is not 1860 as so many of you maggots say when we talk about what things whites have benefitted from, then I can't be guilty about suckling the slavers party.

Some whites benefited but you hate/are intolerant of all whites that don't share your (?able) perspective in the present day?

There's plenty of successful and brilliant Blacks but there's plenty of failures as well, check out which political party controls the likely least successful areas of the country, then tell me why racism isn't involved.

Why Most White People Don't Speak Out Against Racism

Because Black people get their feelings hurt when their racism is noted.

But what you ,mental midgets call black racism isn't even racism.

Exactly. and mental midgets get their feelings hurt when it is noted that they define "racism" however best fits their agenda.
You can't have a reasoned discussion about racism with those who neither know nor care about what it actually is. Far too many on this forum IMO.

And you are one of them.

Actually you are the prime example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back