CDZ Why Melania sticks with Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
Why is Melania Trump still sticking with Donald Trump? - Quora

So many answer here resolve around the idea that Trump is not an attractive male and that Melania is in it for the money.

Boy, have you looked at the competition?

Most other males are not even billionaires.

Most other males do not have as much common sense and IQ as Donald is.

And most other males are not SMART enough to be businessman let alone president.

Imagine if you are genetically wired to want to produce smart children? Would you pick Trump or some random american?

Sex is not just about pleasure. More beautiful women produce more beautiful daughters. We have desire for beautiful women because it’s important to pick them. Our genes scream to us, pick the pretty, if you can.

Women’s genes also scream, pick the rich and smart. Trump is BOTH.

It’s not just money. Women pick the best genes and Trump is one of the best.

In fact, I would say Bill Gates is even better. However, Bill is a nerd.

Yes Trump talked about groping women. Only in western civilization this is considered “bad”. The truth is it’s men’s nature. Some women, like men that are, well, men.

Melania was a very successful and wealthy woman when she met the Don. I don't believe for a minute that it was the money.

I think she was fascinated with him and then fell in love... end of story.

Now she knows that she did well and picked a great man.

Melania was a very successful and wealthy woman when she met the Don. I don't believe for a minute that it was the money.

What she was a trophy wife

So many answer here resolve around the idea that Trump is not an attractive male and that Melania is in it for the money.

And most other males are not SMART enough to be businessman let alone president.

Imagine if you are genetically wired to want to produce smart children? Would you pick Trump or some random american?

Sex is not just about pleasure. More beautiful women produce more beautiful daughters. We have desire for beautiful women because it’s important to pick them. Our genes scream to us, pick the pretty, if you can.

Yes Trump talked about groping women. Only in western civilization this is considered “bad”. The truth is it’s men’s nature. Some women, like men that are, well, men.

Money, MONEY, MONEY, MONEY

Trophy wives aren't rich. They're hard up gold diggers with a nice face and bod that can be bought.

Melania didn't need money.

Trophy wives aren't rich. They're hard up gold diggers with a nice face and bod that can be bought.

But I'm sure she WANTED IT and knows how to SPEND IT.

And what makes you so sure?

You know her personally?

Yeah right me at 51 has all these hot young girls knocking at my door..

I may be ugly but I don't look as bad as trump

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh So now you know what is in Trump's heart??? You must have special powers......

So? Still those sour grapes........when you gonna let that part go?

Yeah right me at 51 has all these hot young girls knocking at my door..

I may be ugly but I don't look as bad as trump
Now, aside from the fact that we have no idea what you look like, we also have no idea how you operate when it comes to women. You're not proving anything saying that just because you can't attract a good looking woman that Trump did just because he's rich, especially when the woman in question already had plenty of her own money.

Not cutting it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh So now you know what is in Trump's heart??? You must have special powers......

Love you kat so really not picking a fight

But look at Trump he had Ivanka, he had Marla..

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Why does she stick with him? It's so simple. Money, money, money. If she divorces him, sure, she gets a settlement. I he dies while they are married, she gets A WHOLE LOT MORE. It's all about money. It's why she married him; it's why she stays with him. She's waiting for him to drop dead.

Why does she stick with him? It's so simple. Money, money, money. If she divorces him, sure, she gets a settlement. I he dies while they are married, she gets A WHOLE LOT MORE. It's all about money. It's why she married him; it's why she stays with him. She's waiting for him to drop dead.
That is nothing more than your opinion, and quite possibly a projection that you would be with a man only because he was rich.

Love you kat so really not picking a fight

But look at Trump he had Ivanka, he had Marla..

No no...don't want to fight either. :)

He had Ivanka and Marla, yes, but what the point? He now has Melania. If they are both happy, who are we to criticize, right?

She was not wealthy. Not compared to his wealth. And remember, she's got son by him. When Trump keels over, both she and her son will inherit a whole lot of money. She's waiting for him to kick the bucket.

Prove it. Oh you can't? Just mouthing off per usual I see. Poor you. Back to ignore..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back