Why Islam Is More Violent Than Christianity

Are you serious?
Yes sir! Heaven and Hell are beliefs, not facts. Beliefs require faith in things unseen. Facts hold a higher standard.

Heaven/Hell = Carrot/Stick

Beliefs?

Y'mean like global warming and Darwinian evolution and the dangers of income inequality?

I see what you mean about requiring faith.

For someone who thinks Creation happened in 6 days that's pretty sad.
I understand how PC could be so suspicious of science. Science shows her that:

a) humans are capable of effecting the environment and therefore should be careful of how we abuse it

b) mankind is an animal, a primate and therefore susceptible to the forces of evolutionary change and not the platinum plated creation as described by a Bronze Age philosopher c) income disparity always leads to violent revolution as we have seen throughout history.

Ignoring fact and clinging to superstition makes for a backward outlook. Political Chic? Q.E.D.

She once claimed that science had vindicated the Genesis version of creation.

Another fabrication by NYLiar.

Assuming there is a Heaven and a Hell of course.

Are you serious?
Yes sir! Heaven and Hell are beliefs, not facts. Beliefs require faith in things unseen. Facts hold a higher standard.

Beliefs?

Y'mean like global warming and Darwinian evolution and the dangers of income inequality?

Can you find any quote of mine that states that?

Oh....right, you're a liar.

Well you once started a whole thread on it.

Are you now conceding that the Bible isn't actually the Truth?

Are you serious?

Beliefs?

a) humans are capable of effecting the environment and therefore should be careful of how we abuse it

b) mankind is an animal, a primate and therefore susceptible to the forces of evolutionary change and not the platinum plated creation as described by a Bronze Age philosopher

c) income disparity always leads to violent revolution as we have seen throughout history.

Ignoring fact and clinging to superstition makes for a backward outlook. Political Chic? Q.E.D.

"I understand how PC could be so suspicious of science."

What makes you imagine that I'm suspicious of science?

Certainly no such claim is in evidence.

And you claimed you aren't a liar!
Pshhhhaw....

Capital punishment isn't war.

It isn't murder.

Do you have a point, beside the one on top of your head?

BTW....

Genesis 9:6 prescribed the death penalty for murder when it said that if a man “shed the blood” of another man, by man must his blood be shed. The only law repeated in all five of the books of the old testament. The death penalty is a value, values are eternal, as opposed to customs or traditions, such as stoning for adultery.

2. Exodus 21:12-14

Leviticus 24:17 and 21

Numbers 35:16-18 and Numbers 35:31

Deuteronomy 19:11-13
My point is this. If you can justify to yourself that state has the right to kill someone, and you do, you can't really hold it against the terrorists who can also justify it to themselves that they have the right to kill someone.

Thou shall not kill.

That's what the commandment is....and we don't follow the old testament.

Killing is either wrong in all cases or it isn't.

Not the right......the obligation.

Were it not for the Liberals corrupting society, evil would be punished.....as it should be.

Now, write this down, laminate it for your wallet, and study it every day:

"Capital punishment is to the whole society what self-defense is to the individual."
"The Ethics of Life and Death," J.P. Moreland, p. 115.
No, that isn't correct, just someone excusing the killing of others. No real different from what ISIS is currently doing.

So....If you are true to your word, you'd step aside and allow a homicidal maniac to slit the throat of your child?

Please.....admit you've made an abysmally stupid assertion.
What happens in the heat of the moment or in self-defense is far different than the cold, calculating, and premeditated killing of someone by the state or a terrorist organization.

The RWnuts will never run out of people to hate.

Looks more like a cause of unintelligent extreme leftists never tiring of defending the antithesis of liberalism to me.

Any actual liberal would be the first person to stand up against Islam.

Why would you stand up against the 99+% of Muslims who are not violent, not terrorists?

Unless of course you were an Islamophobic bigot...
His 'dogmaphobe' screenname is pretty ironic.

What happens in the heat of the moment or in self-defense is far different than the cold, calculating, and premeditated killing of someone by the state or a terrorist organization.

Rati, do you feel ( I almost put "think," how odd is that) that as long as it can be confirmed that people are Christian or have voted Republican, that it's alright to kill them? I mean, these are enemies of the party, so it's right that you support your Muslim allies in ridding the world of these people, yes?

Are you serious?

Beliefs?

Can you find any quote of mine that states that?

Oh....right, you're a liar.

Well you once started a whole thread on it.

Are you now conceding that the Bible isn't actually the Truth?

So....rather than provide a statement of mine that would verify your claim....

...you'll just try to change the subject?

What sort of low-life scum begins every day with 'what lies and slanders can I advance today?'

No wonder you are the "NYLiar."

And a great spokesperson for Liberalism/

Beliefs?

b) mankind is an animal, a primate and therefore susceptible to the forces of evolutionary change and not the platinum plated creation as described by a Bronze Age philosopher

c) income disparity always leads to violent revolution as we have seen throughout history.

Pshhhhaw....

Is English a second language to you?

Rati, do you feel ( I almost put "think," how odd is that) that as long as it can be confirmed that people are Christian or have voted Republican, that it's alright to kill them? I mean, these are enemies of the party, so it's right that you support your Muslim allies in ridding the world of these people, yes?
^moron.

What part of "killing is immoral" do you fail to grasp?

It isn't murder.

Do you have a point, beside the one on top of your head?

BTW....

Genesis 9:6 prescribed the death penalty for murder when it said that if a man “shed the blood” of another man, by man must his blood be shed. The only law repeated in all five of the books of the old testament. The death penalty is a value, values are eternal, as opposed to customs or traditions, such as stoning for adultery.

2. Exodus 21:12-14

Leviticus 24:17 and 21

Numbers 35:16-18 and Numbers 35:31

Deuteronomy 19:11-13
My point is this. If you can justify to yourself that state has the right to kill someone, and you do, you can't really hold it against the terrorists who can also justify it to themselves that they have the right to kill someone.

Thou shall not kill.

Were it not for the Liberals corrupting society, evil would be punished.....as it should be.

"Capital punishment is to the whole society what self-defense is to the individual."
No, that isn't correct, just someone excusing the killing of others. No real different from what ISIS is currently doing.

So....If you are true to your word, you'd step aside and allow a homicidal maniac to slit the throat of your child?

So I have an admission from you that you would kill a homicidal maniac who was about to commit a heinous act?

That was an easy win.

Beliefs?

Pshhhhaw....

aren't you suspicious of global warming data, of the fossil record backing up evolutionary theory? And your dismissal of income disparity reveals an ignorance of history that would make George Santayana slap his forehead in incredulity.

Pshhhhaw....

aren't you suspicious of global warming data, of the fossil record backing up evolutionary theory? And your dismissal of income disparity reveals an ignorance of history that would make George Santayana slap his forehead in incredulity.

You don't read well, do you.

1. I said Darwinian evolution, not 'evolutionary theory.'

The fossil record provides evidence contrary to Darwin's thesis....and even Darwin said that.

Try to use words with precision, as I do.

2. And another egregious error on your part: I never dismissed income disparity.

You're really stupid, aren't you.
But you must be tired of hearing that.

If the Bible is the Truth then one must concede also that God demanded the genocide of the Amalekites

'Now go and strike Amalek and utterly destroy all that he has, and do not spare him; but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.'"

What do you do with that Truth? Ignore it?

You people have invented God in your desired image, and then claimed it as the Truth.
> CORRECTION------------> It is was your own prophet who invented a god designed in his own desired image (with the influence of his wife Khadija) and this was done to justify playing God, justifying sexual sin, adultery (more than one wife) paedophile behavior, beating his wives, theft, looting, sex slavery, beheadings of 900 Jews in Medina, the killing of women and children, and more. Will you now accuse God in order to justify Mohammad for such sins?

If you knew the history of the Amalekites you would not be asking me such a question. Why do you think Saul lost everything for that one act of disobedience? (he didn't obey God 100% on that command) Did not David sin more than once yet still was never removed as King? There is a reason for it. Search the Scriptures.

Stick to the point. Your God commanded a genocide.

My God commanded a righteous judgment for a certain time and a certain place on a people that were under his judgment. Had Saul obeyed -the Israelis would have been spared alot of grief! But no! Saul decided to disobey God and not follow through!

I'll give you a comparison right now and show you how that works out, Nosmos. Look at Israel and the temple mount, the terrorist attacks inside Israel and against Israel! Do you know why that happened? Because a certain Israeli General of the IDF named General Uzi refused to obey God - who spoke through the mouth of a Rabbi named Rabbi Shomo Gorin and decided to go with a secular government and appease the Arab people! How did he do that? After the 6 day war the Israelis took the Temple Mount and the Arabs fled! The Jews were weeping their eyes out - ovewhelmed at the fulfillment of God's promise. What was God's promise?

I will put my Name there! 37 times in the Old Testament God repeatedly declares this promise and then? Suddenly the Temple Mount is theirs! So the Rabbi tells General Uzi - take this dynamite and blow up the Dome of the Rock and the Al asqa Mosque now! THIS IS THE MOMENT OF REDEMPTION!

What does General Uzi respond with? Do not say another word or I'll have to arrest you. In other words? We're not doing that - we're going to hand it back over to the Arabs! Oh my! What a mistake! What a TERRIBLE
God knew full well what Saul was going to do. Saul was punishment for the people demanding a king from Samuel. Islam might just be our Saul until we return to God.

You MUST be kidding me! That wasn't why Saul disobeyed. Did you not listen to a word I just wrote to you? Saul had a choice! And he blew it! The consequences were devastating. Gideon had to go up against those guys thanks to Saul! And the Israelis today? They have the "Palestinians" to deal with because one General - General Uzi thought he didn't need to listen to the Rabbi who told him to blow up the Dome of the Rock and the Al Asqa Mosque. Had he done it? Israel would not be fighting the Muslims in her own territory. Just think about that for a second.

Rabbi Shlomo was obeying the command God gave to the Israelites through Moses. General Uzi did not have the mind of God on the matter - imo.

Here is the Word of God on what should have been done once the Israelis took back the Temple Mount :

It is written:

And the LORD spoke unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying, Speak to the Children of Israel, and say unto them, When you are passed over the Jordan into the land of Canaan, Then shall you drive out all the inhabitants of the land from before you, and destroy all their pictures, and destroy all their molten images, and quite pluck down all their high places. And you shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land, and dwell therin. for I have given you the land to possess it.
And you shall divide the land by lot for inheritance among your families, and to the more you shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer you shall give the less inheritance,every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falls. But if you will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you, then it shall come to pass, that those which you let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein you dwell.

Numbers 33: 50,51,52,53,54,55

And there's more!

Verse 56!

Moreover it shall come to pass, that I shall do unto you, as I thought to do unto them.

So when General Uzi didn't listen to the Rabbi and take the dynamite and blow up the dome of the rock and the al asqa mosque - when he did not do what the Word of God commanded the Israelis to do upon coming home - having this land returned to them and the Temple Mount?

The rest was history. The very history you see today. The Arabs in that land have been a thorn in their sides and pricks in their eyes. It has been non stop heartache. All because the General thought to appease the Arabs and not return to the real roots of Israel - a Jewish State - but rather a secular state and government and you can see what happens when we disobey God!!!
Saul disobeyed God because that was who Saul was. God choose Saul for the people of Israel for a reason.

Thou shall not kill.

So I have an admission from you that you would kill a homicidal maniac who was about to commit a heinous act?

That was an easy win.
Keep on pushing that state and terrorist sponsored murder is a-okay. You will win the hearts of ISIS.

The RWnuts will never run out of people to hate.

Looks more like a cause of unintelligent extreme leftists never tiring of defending the antithesis of liberalism to me.

Any actual liberal would be the first person to stand up against Islam.

Why would you stand up against the 99+% of Muslims who are not violent, not terrorists?

Unless of course you were an Islamophobic bigot...

99+ %? Are you lying because you are stupid and ignorant or because you are dishonest?

A for Islam, I suppose if you think women are worth less than a man, think gay people should be killed, wish to obliterate the separation of religion and politics, and wish to impose laws against blasphemy and apostasy, then by all means -- continue your support.

If you would rather rather support liberal values instead of these regressive, conservative ones, however, then feel free to do so at any moment.

I realize you are too stupid to understand what liberalism actually IS, and think that simply opposing anything framed to you as "right wing" or Christian" happens to qualify, but it doesn't. It just makes you an idiot.

That was an easy win.
Keep on pushing that state and terrorist sponsored murder is a-okay. You will win the hearts of ISIS.

There is no state-sponsored murder, merely an idiot with no understanding of the term.

Now, jot this down:
mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
  1. 1.
    the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

What sort of low-life scum begins every day with 'what lies and slanders can I advance today?'

Well, I agree with you about your estimation of him in some regards, but he isn't a spokesperson for liberalism -- merely a very stupid, knee-jerk anti-right wing form of infantile acting out. If liking dogs were to ever become associated with "right wing", "Conservative" or "Christian", he would kick some puppies to the curb just to make sure.

If you want an example of ACTUAL liberalism in action, it would be somebody like Bill Maher or the recently departed Christopher Hitchens.

Well, I agree with you about your estimation of him in some regards, but he isn't a spokesperson for liberalism -- merely a very stupid, knee-jerk anti-right wing form of infantile acting out. If liking dogs were to ever become associated with "right wing", "Conservative" or "Christian", he would kick some puppies to the curb just to make sure.

If you want an example of ACTUAL liberalism in action, it would be somebody like Bill Maher or the recently departed Christopher Hitchens.
Bill Maher is one of the biggest idiots on the planet. Being a hardcore liberal myself I would like in no way to be put in the same camp as that guy. (In case you were wondering if I was still a liberal PC.)

Bill Maher is one of the biggest idiots on the planet. Being a hardcore liberal myself I would like in no way to be put in the same camp as that guy. (In case you were wondering if I was still a liberal PC.)

Not even day camp?

Forum List

Back