Why is this offensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, people, of all the thousands and thousands of postings in this forum that aren't being removed, to censor something as harmless as this is absolutely ridiculous
You and your friends have been on other sites coordinating attempts to murder me.
This poster should be banned even though they are speaking in jest. That is not remotely funny.
it was made in all seriousness. the first one also included language that I should be hanged.

Honestly, people, of all the thousands and thousands of postings in this forum that aren't being removed, to censor something as harmless as this is absolutely ridiculous
You and your friends have been on other sites coordinating attempts to murder me.
This poster should be banned even though they are speaking in jest. That is not remotely funny.
it was made in all seriousness. the first one also included language that I should be hanged.
Then she should be banned and immediately.

Then she should be banned and immediately.
I have had one poster tell me I was the next person on his kill list and he didn't receive any interruption in his posting privileges.

No idea WHAT exactly the OP is whining about here however is well aware of the rules. Thread closed. The OP knows what to do to resolve his dilemma (and starting a thread in Announcements ain’t it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back