Why is this offensive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2014
Or uh gun
400x400_1469719768618-thats-nice-dear-meme-jpeg.jpg

Can somebody please explain why this is such an offensive post that it required removal?

Good grief, I just had a poster go off on me in response to it by saying I should be killed and claiming that I have been encouraging people at other forums to kill people for me , so THIS had to be removed?

Honestly, people, of all the thousands and thousands of postings in this forum that aren't being removed, to censor something as harmless as this is absolutely ridiculous.

Can somebody please explain why this is such an offensive post that it required removal?

Good grief, I just had a poster go off on me in response to it by saying I should be killed and claiming that I have been encouraging people at other forums to kill people for me , so THIS had to be removed?

Honestly, people, of all the thousands and thousands of postings in this forum that aren't being removed, to censor something as harmless as this is absolutely ridiculous.

Maybe you should have posted this!:)

Simple. The woman is white. That right there means you're a racist. And she's a woman, so that means your anti tranny. Third, she was white hair. Double racist. Fourth, the cup has pink on it. Definitely homophobic. The phrase "That's nice dear", is code for kill all dark skinned people. You knew all this. Thank God you didn't post her holding a pencil which would mean AR15.

Simple. The woman is white. That right there means you're a racist. And she's a woman, so that means your anti tranny. Third, she was white hair. Double racist. Fourth, the cup has pink on it. Definitely homophobic. The phrase "That's nice dear", is code for kill all dark skinned people. You knew all this. Thank God you didn't post her holding a pencil which would mean AR15.
That is quite a stretch, Mike, even for you!:)

That is quite a stretch, Mike, even for you!:)
How dare you!

:bow2:

Cancel culture

$1000 says this thread will be closed, and you get a snotty IM from some prick soon.

Thanks Obama.

Find another forum to blow free time on.

There's plenty out there. Nobody's forcing anyone to submit to a bunch of brown-shirts. Turn em off.

That's what I'm gonna do. Probably one less revolving around politics, I have enough politics in my life without having to actually come on some obscure message board and talk about it. Heck, we were training new delegates a few weeks ago, for crying out loud.

The place is basically turning into brown-shirt central anyway. Who wants to hang around people like that? I mean, really. Get real. Would you hang around those muppets in real life? Pft. If you wouldn't hang around em in real life, why would you want to hang around em where they can hide behind a keyboard and push their little bird chests out and openly call you a terrorist for disagreeing with them without recourse?

Then again, spring is around the corner, I'm turning 50 in a couple of weeks and looking for a new vette. Life's too short for this nonsense. Let em eat each other. Who cares. lol.

Besides, at the rate they're going, this board won't last much longer. And if it does, it'll be reduced to a Marxist echo chamber. It's bad enough that it seems to only survive and pick up traffic by picking up everyone elses misfits and rejects anyway.

There's really only a handful of good posters anyway. Most of the content is low-value television smut being regurgitated.

Flame Zone is okay, though. It's kind of ironic, isn't it?

Last edited:

You're conservative and someone is pretend offended over nothing

Last edited:

tea cups are offensive...duh

To be honest, I saw your original post yesterday and honestly thought the poster's reply to it was bizarre/strange. And if your meme was removed, then the removing of it is more bizarre and strange than the poster that had the melt down.

I've found that more and more people are becoming soft/strange/weird etc.. and what's worse than that, internet sites are starting to support and pamper to them.

Honestly, people, of all the thousands and thousands of postings in this forum that aren't being removed, to censor something as harmless as this is absolutely ridiculous
You and your friends have been on other sites coordinating attempts to murder me.
This poster should be banned even though they are speaking in jest. That is not remotely funny.

tea cups are offensive...duh
White people living this long are offensive. Cant we all just hurry up and die and give the country up to the "deserving"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back