Why is Olbermann trashing Bristol Palin?

She would have been picked on just the same. Some on the left were saying that Trigg was her child and not Sarah's. It what the libs do.
Show me a photo of Poor Sarah pregnant with Trigg.

Here she is at over 7 months pregnant:

supertuesday.jpg

I've never followed the "trigg" pregnancy. I learned enough just listening to her that she wasn't qualified to be a heartbeat from the presidency. But this IS interesting if that photo was indeed taken when she was supposed to be over 7 months pregnant. Can the date on this or any other photos be verified? Are there any photos showing her pregnant at the time? If this one is as you say it is timewise then there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with Sarah's credibility and if it is true then every Sarah Palin supporter should come on board and appologise for thier ignorant backing of her. That photo does not show a 7 month pregnancy.

Olbermann criticized Bristol for her Candie’s Foundation ad. It's public information, not private. Your victimhood is hanging out. Actually it was pretty funny. Olbermann said:

'She's the Candie's spokesperson for abstinence? She and her son? Because it's got to work this time? This is just like George Bush saying he kept us safe except for that 9/11 thing, that don't count. Bristol Palin, abstinence model...this time'

Clearly Olbermann has established himself as a moron with this quote.

You see. When you are abstinent, you don't have sex. I would think this would be obviously to most people past middle school.

If you don't have sex, you can't have children. Naturally, it's next to impossible (Obviously science can do differently, but we aren't talking about that)

The problem here isn't that abstinence doesn't work. I can guarentee you that anyone who is not having sex isn't getting pregnant. The problem was that Bristol wasn't abstinent.

Hence, a child is created.

Continue to pretend that you can get pregnant by not having sex makes you and Olbermann look pretty stupid.

That statement makes you appear bat shit crazy.

Im crazy because I dont believe that a man and a woman can create a child without having sex (outside artificial insemination)?

That is seriously the extent of the argument.

Name one person who didn't have sex, but became pregnant without doing it some other way.

No, the reason you won't debate me is fear. You know you will be exposed as intellectually inferior.

"Republicans care more about property, Democrats care more about people"
Ted Sorensen - President Kennedy's Special Counsel & Adviser, and primary speechwriter

I long for the day that you actually expose yourself as someone's intellectual superior. It would mean you actually learned something.

Democrats care about enslaving people. People are property to them. Always have been.

If you really cared for the people, you wouldn't be Democrats.

Clearly Olbermann has established himself as a moron with this quote.

You see. When you are abstinent, you don't have sex. I would think this would be obviously to most people past middle school.

If you don't have sex, you can't have children. Naturally, it's next to impossible (Obviously science can do differently, but we aren't talking about that)

The problem here isn't that abstinence doesn't work. I can guarentee you that anyone who is not having sex isn't getting pregnant. The problem was that Bristol wasn't abstinent.

Hence, a child is created.

Continue to pretend that you can get pregnant by not having sex makes you and Olbermann look pretty stupid.

Im crazy because I dont believe that a man and a woman can create a child without having sex (outside artificial insemination)?

Name one person who didn't have sex, but became pregnant without doing it some other way.

Mary. Just sayin!

Right, because any one of the Palins' really needs money right now.

Everyone needs money. Cant live without it unfortunately. Unless you become a hermit and live off the land. But how many people do that nowadays?

More importantly, everyone needs to work. Which is the problem with government handouts. You deprive people of the privilege of working for their own support and you destroy their spirit. You destroy their self worth and make them slaves.

Life is work. It's the greatest joy we have. We should be encouraging everyone to work, even if they don't have a job.

Bristol has the right to do anything she wants, she has the right to earn money any way she wants.
She just shouldn't bitch about the attention she gets and claim she isn't a celebrity when she does mulitple magazines and goes on Dancing with the Stars.

Why is Olbermann trashing Bristol Palin?

Because he got tired of trashing his Mom.

Not so sure about that. If he was tired of trashing his mother, he would either get off the air or stop be such a goober.

I'd be seriously ashamed if any child of mine was do disrespectful to others.

No, the reason you won't debate me is fear. You know you will be exposed as intellectually inferior.

"Republicans care more about property, Democrats care more about people"
Ted Sorensen - President Kennedy's Special Counsel & Adviser, and primary speechwriter

I long for the day that you actually expose yourself as someone's intellectual superior. It would mean you actually learned something.

Democrats care about enslaving people. People are property to them. Always have been.

If you really cared for the people, you wouldn't be Democrats.

Yea, all the freedoms and rights Democrats, progressives and liberals have fought for over the years was just to enslave people...blacks, women, gays, the poor.

Your frame of reference can only be YOU, not me or any other liberal. All you provide is a look inside of your soul.

Good point.

Booze and drugs are expensive. And mommy might have stopped footing the bill..

You liberals can't help but make shit up huh?

Show evidence that Bristol or any of the Palin children are buying booze and drugs. Also prove the Sarah is even supporting Bristol.

Seriously though, why do you liberal fucks lie?

Pride. Narcissism. The inability to admit mistakes and correct oneself. The truth is too painful for them. They aren't thinking, they are acting emotionally. I know, because Ive found myself being emotional before and it's very easy to fall into the trap of not thinking and lying to others and yourself if you aren't always looking for the truth.

Rather than admit they don't have a real legitimate argument, they make up this sensational crap in an attempt to try to feel superior and rile up others.

Mary. Just sayin!

Without doing it some other way Luissa:p

Good point.

Show evidence that Bristol or any of the Palin children are buying booze and drugs. Also prove the Sarah is even supporting Bristol.

Pride. Narcissism. The inability to admit mistakes and correct oneself. The truth is too painful for them. They aren't thinking, they are acting emotionally. I know, because Ive found myself being emotional before and it's very easy to fall into the trap of not thinking and lying to others and yourself if you aren't always looking for the truth.

Rather than admit they don't have a real legitimate argument, they make up this sensational crap in an attempt to try to feel superior and rile up others.
Sounds to me like you are still being emotional and lying to yourself without looking for the truth. How many times in one thread can you make ridiculous generalizations about the evil libruls?

The real question is this: Why is Olbermann trash-talking 20-year-old mother whose not running for any office on national television- for trying to encourage others to be wiser than she was?

Well obviously it only has to do with who her mother is. His intentions are to damage Sarah Palin. Back when McCain picked her when virtually no one knew who she was the left scrambled to destroy her. McCain/Palin lost the election, and she was supposed to be forgotten. The problem is Palin has substance in her beliefs (much in contrast to McCain), so she actually gained a whole lot of popularity. This drives the fringe left absolutely nuts, she is supposed to be an afterthought at this point, much like other losers like John Edwards.

All the fringe has left now is to attack her family members.

Nah. Poor Sarah still generates enough silliness to keep her in the spotlight and the crosshairs. Just like she wants.
So attacking her family is just, what...for fun?

Good point.

It's all these liberal idiots have.......They sure as hell can't defend Obama. The man is an utter failure.....Their controlled congress and senate are utter failures.....The Obama experiment has ended up kicking them straight in the teeth.......The liberal agenda is now seriously damaged goods.....They know it, but rather than admit it, it's just much easier for the losers to attack Palin and her kids......No sense in dealing with the truth. For the truth is a friggin' nightmare for these clowns.....The truth about 9.8% (soon to be 10%) unemployment is something they will avoid at all costs.....No jobs created is something they will avoid at all costs......The failed stimulus is something they will avoid at all costs....And now, Bernanke came out this morning and stated that the failed policies of this administration will no doubt mean we are at least 4-5 years away from possibly seeing the unemployment levels return to the normal 5%-6% range.

Obama's toast, they know it.....The sappy liberal hopey changey BS campaign slogans spouted by Obama during the campaign ain't happenin'.....It was all smoke and mirrors, nothing more!

Forum List

Back