Why is Olbermann trashing Bristol Palin?

She supposedly had the baby in, what, April, 2008? But she's pregnant on 9/01/08?

reddumbassuv9.jpg

It's all these liberal idiots have.......They sure as hell can't defend Obama. The man is an utter failure.....Their controlled congress and senate are utter failures.....The Obama experiment has ended up kicking them straight in the teeth.......The liberal agenda is now seriously damaged goods.....They know it, but rather than admit it, it's just much easier for the losers to attack Palin and her kids......No sense in dealing with the truth. For the truth is a friggin' nightmare for these clowns.....The truth about 9.8% (soon to be 10%) unemployment is something they will avoid at all costs.....No jobs created is something they will avoid at all costs......The failed stimulus is something they will avoid at all costs....And now, Bernanke came out this morning and stated that the failed policies of this administration will no doubt mean we are at least 4-5 years away from possibly seeing the unemployment levels return to the normal 5%-6% range.

Obama's toast, they know it.....The sappy liberal hopey changey BS campaign slogans spouted by Obama during the campaign ain't happenin'.....It was all smoke and mirrors, nothing more!

What's really messed up about it is, she isnt running for anything. She may. But all she is doing right now is speaking out against them. I mean if you seriously believe they are making themselves look like an idiot, arent they punishing themselves? Why on earth would you need to add to attack them more if they were destroying themselves?

It's all these liberal idiots have.......They sure as hell can't defend Obama. The man is an utter failure.....Their controlled congress and senate are utter failures.....The Obama experiment has ended up kicking them straight in the teeth.......The liberal agenda is now seriously damaged goods.....They know it, but rather than admit it, it's just much easier for the losers to attack Palin and her kids......No sense in dealing with the truth. For the truth is a friggin' nightmare for these clowns.....The truth about 9.8% (soon to be 10%) unemployment is something they will avoid at all costs.....No jobs created is something they will avoid at all costs......The failed stimulus is something they will avoid at all costs....And now, Bernanke came out this morning and stated that the failed policies of this administration will no doubt mean we are at least 4-5 years away from possibly seeing the unemployment levels return to the normal 5%-6% range.

Obama's toast, they know it.....The sappy liberal hopey changey BS campaign slogans spouted by Obama during the campaign ain't happenin'.....It was all smoke and mirrors, nothing more!

What's really messed up about it is, she isnt running for anything. She may. But all she is doing right now is speaking out against them. I mean if you seriously believe they are making themselves look like an idiot, arent they punishing themselves? Why on earth would you need to add to attack them more if they were destroying themselves?
She's inflicting major damage on them, and their loony progressive agenda....Same as Beck....It's driving them friggin' bonkers....They fully understand the fact that she's basically just a pundit nowadays who will say whatever she damn well pleases....And the fact of the matter is, she's absolutely right, and her words are resonating more with the center right...We are a center right society. That fact cannot be denied, and it is absolutely killing their asinine progressive dreams.....The last election just proved it.

And you are absolutely right. They are making themselves look like abject fools.....Just look at the attacks on her.....Incest. Bristol is the mother of Trigg. Todd Palin is the father. She just quit and, on and on and on. It's all a bunch of friggin' garbage....They actually think they are making their case, when in fact, they are just inflicting further damage on themselves and their anti-american agenda....It's truly laughable. Particularly because she doesn't give a shit what these morons think. She fully realizes that they are a bunch of fools....She's not going anywhere. She's going to continue to be a huge thorn in the sides of this ridiculous president and administration.

The woman is a true patriot.......She's literally risking everything, including her life, for the good of this great country......I don't feel she's presidential material YET, but I admire the hell out of her......She's just what this country needs.....Somebody who truly cares about this great country and ALL things that make it great.

BTW, check out Gretta van Susteran's show tonight......She showed a clip of that liberal idiot Kathy Griffin bashing Bristol Palin during a show the other night before a bunch of USMC troops......They booed the hell out of her!........Classic, must see TV!

Last edited:

She's inflicting major damage on them, and their loony progressive agenda....Same as Beck....It's driving them friggin' bonkers....They fully understand the fact that she's basically just a pundit nowadays who will say whatever she damn well pleases....And the fact of the matter is, she's absolutely right, and her words are resonating more with the center right...We are a center right society. That fact cannot be denied, and it is absolutely killing their asinine progressive dreams.....The last election just proved it.

And you are absolutely right. They are making themselves look like abject fools.....Just look at the attacks on her.....Incest. Bristol is the mother of Trigg. Todd Palin is the father. She just quit and, on and on and on. It's all a bunch of friggin' garbage....They actually think they are making their case, when in fact, they are just inflicting further damage on themselves and their anti-american agenda....It's truly laughable. Particularly because she doesn't give a shit what these morons think. She fully realizes that they are a bunch of fools....She's not going anywhere. She's going to continue to be a huge thorn in the sides of this ridiculous president and administration.

The woman is a true patriot.......She's literally risking everything, including her life, for the good of this great country......I don't feel she's presidential material YET, but I admire the hell out of her......She's just what this country needs.....Somebody who truly cares about this great country and ALL things that make it great.

BTW, check out Gretta van Susteran's show tonight......She showed a clip of that liberal idiot Kathy Griffin bashing Bristol Palin during a show the other night before a bunch of USMC troops......They booed the hell out of her!........Classic, must see TV!

She what? This little joy ride at the republicans expense has been a paid trip to Disneyland for Sarah and her family. Granted she has worked hard to capitalise on her good fortune but "risked everything"? Please! If she wasn't given the VP nod do you really think she would have had someone write her book?

To her credit she has gone a lot farther than anyone would have expected. She didn't go to college on her GPA she won her scholorship at a beauty contest. Nothing wrong with that but she has been riding her looks the whole trip. She got her first public office on the strength of her television exposure and church connections. It wasn't that hard. Something like 700 people vote in Wascilla. It is obvious that she is constantly working on her image. Her Wiki site is scubbed squeaky clean. Eveen all the trouble she had as Mayor is all from her point of view.

So what it boils down to for me is she has a lot of drive and she has ridden that one trick poney.."Her Looks" as far as she could. She is still the willfully ignorant dummy that Couric exposed. The national government specifically the republicans don't need more idiots running things. She simply isn't smart enough for the task. Take away her looks and she would have never gone to college. Take away her looks and she would never have been on TV in Anchorage. Take away her looks and she most certainly would not have been nominated VP. You folks may think that is enough because she shares your religious views but for me as a republican...it insults my intelligence when smart people take her seriously. That is because they want to use her and do.

I get the attraction. She reminds common uneducated people of themselves. She is just a lot prettier and a lot more driven. People think YA!!! she's one of us!! So an average person with a below average intellect tells himself that Hell Ya I could do a better job than Obama..or whoever..and he believes it because he is too stupid to know how much there is to being a president. He thinks the weather girl is the same as the president because they are both on his TV. Being the president requires intelligence..if it is missing many thousand of people can get killed..billions..Trillions get flushed down the toilet.

Jester let me put it this way.. If she wasn't pretty you wouldn't even hire her to manage one of your restaurants. I'm not saying she is an imbecile...but she does not possess and never will the intellect to lead our country.

Obermann is the same guy as Beck. They are both unhinged but what you folks keep forgetting is that neither of them call the shots. If you ask yourselves why did Obermann pick on Palins kid...What you really need to be asking is why did MSNBC pick on Palins kid?

Do you really think MSNBC or General Electric fears Sarah Palin or Bristol Palin? Do you really think Obama fears the Palins? Do you REALLY think GE does anything because Obama or his people want it so? I'm not claiming I know thier motivation ..maybe it has something to do with these mysterious bailouts.

Whatever GE does I am certain they do it for thier own reasons. It could be something as simple as a ratings bump which would affect MSNBC stock value as I have heard they are trying to unload that company.

You people really need to look past the puppets and try to understand what the puppeteers are thinking.

Watching you goofs argue about what Obermann "said" is discouraging. I keep wanting better from my fellow Americans and you continually revert to the mindset of five year olds that are sure they want Co Coa Puffs but don't have a clue why. You all swear that you think for yourselves and are not hypnotised and propagandised by your televisions but the evidense speaks for itself. The stuff is a lot more effective than you give it credit for. Almost every one of you is smart enough to understand what I'm saying and maybe if even for the moment you read this you get it. But ten minutes later you are watching Keith or Glenn and are sure THEY are saying something that offends you...or something that makes you feel better about yourself... Or they have told you what to fear and you believe them. I wish I knew why these people fuck with your heads but I am sure it isn't Obermann or Beck doing it. They just say what they are told to.

Forum List

Back