Why is Olbermann trashing Bristol Palin?

Whew! Good think I don't think any of that, huh? I just disagree with his policies and his plans for America.

Oh, wait...that makes me racist, though, doesn't it? :lol:

Problem with these guys is they can't comprehend how it's about the policies. Because its not about the policies for them.

They actually hate people they disagree with politically. They are threatened by it, because acceptance that there are other ideas indicates that they could be wrong. They don't like the reminder.

We dont get angry or hate people who oppose us, because we dont care about the people. It's the policies that matter. These policies we support because we've studied the issues out and we believe them to be correct. And if we ever found them not to be correct, we aren't afraid of changing to make them correct.

We see the truth. But they can't because they deny it even exists.

No bigger truth has ever been spoken.

^^^ That is why I don't bother to debate you. You use the standard tactic of misrepresenting the words of others. Idiot.

The "public" did not elevate Sarah Palin to the national spotlight. She chose to accept a nomination for VP out of the clear blue Alaska sky. She knew her capabilities yet procceeded on as if she was equal to the task. It is her responsibility to protect her children and when she made the decision to enter national politics with all indicators screaming that she would fail and end up a "spectical" she put her own children at risk.

Blaming the public for gawking at an accident on the freeway is stupid.
All I see is people looking to justify being being shits to kids.

That's cause that is all he is doing.
Oh, he's trying to put a pretty package on it, but yes, that's all he's doing.

obama-derangement-syndrome.jpg

Whew! Good think I don't think any of that, huh? I just disagree with his policies and his plans for America.

Problem with these guys is they can't comprehend how it's about the policies. Because its not about the policies for them.

They actually hate people they disagree with politically. They are threatened by it, because acceptance that there are other ideas indicates that they could be wrong. They don't like the reminder.

We dont get angry or hate people who oppose us, because we dont care about the people. It's the policies that matter. These policies we support because we've studied the issues out and we believe them to be correct. And if we ever found them not to be correct, we aren't afraid of changing to make them correct.

The reason for that is leftists, for the most part, are driven solely by emotion.

You misunderstood the point. Gasp.

She should be raising her child, not preaching about abstinence. If anything, she should be become a spokesperson for pro-life causes, not birth control (which abstinence is). It's a little late for that, and honestly, kind of insulting to the baby.
God forbid a single mother make some money. :cuckoo:

Fucking Neanderthal.

She should be raising her child, not preaching about abstinence. If anything, she should be become a spokesperson for pro-life causes, not birth control (which abstinence is). It's a little late for that, and honestly, kind of insulting to the baby. I agree with Keith. The reason Keith is not an asshole, is that Bristol's reason for doing this are political, and staged by her mother, NO DOUBT.

She should be raising her child, not preaching about abstinence. If anything, she should be become a spokesperson for pro-life causes, not birth control (which abstinence is). It's a little late for that, and honestly, kind of insulting to the baby. I agree with Keith. The reason Keith is not an asshole, is that Bristol's reason for doing this are political, and staged by her mother, NO DOUBT.
In what millennium were you born?

Fucking spamming Neanderthal.

^^^ That is why I don't bother to debate you. You use the standard tactic of misrepresenting the words of others. Idiot.

No, the reason you won't debate me is fear. You know you will be exposed as intellectually inferior.

"Republicans care more about property, Democrats care more about people"
Ted Sorensen - President Kennedy's Special Counsel & Adviser, and primary speechwriter

She should be raising her child, not preaching about abstinence. If anything, she should be become a spokesperson for pro-life causes, not birth control (which abstinence is). It's a little late for that, and honestly, kind of insulting to the baby.

Fucking Neanderthal.

Right, because any one of the Palins' really needs money right now.

Fucking Neanderthal.

God forbid a single 20 yo mother make her own money, according to Neanderthals.

Except I never claimed an IQ of 168. I said 159... because that's what it is.

OK...FINE!!!! You are 9 points dumber than I gave you credit for. Happy? :lol:

It never makes me happy when someone behaves like a jealous, whiny little brat. I feel sorry for ya, DiaperDude.

I usually don't include LOL's on my one liner jokes because they are obviously meant and offered as HUMOR. Knowing you would be viewing the LOL was included because in spite of your supposed "genius" you don't get even the simplest jokes. In the future you may assume an LOL means JOKE. Not a whine...Not jealousy. I'm not "little" or a brat. Your "feeling sorry" is missplaced. What you should be feeling is GRATEFULL that you were included in the conversation in the first place as what you crave MOST...ATTENTION....was giftwrapped and offered for your enjoyment.(note no LOL) Not a JOKE.

Fucking Neanderthal.

Show evidence that Bristol don't need the money.

Oh that's right you can't.

The real question is this: Why is Olbermann trash-talking 20-year-old mother whose not running for any office on national television- for trying to encourage others to be wiser than she was?

Well obviously it only has to do with who her mother is. His intentions are to damage Sarah Palin. Back when McCain picked her when virtually no one knew who she was the left scrambled to destroy her. McCain/Palin lost the election, and she was supposed to be forgotten. The problem is Palin has substance in her beliefs (much in contrast to McCain), so she actually gained a whole lot of popularity. This drives the fringe left absolutely nuts, she is supposed to be an afterthought at this point, much like other losers like John Edwards.

All the fringe has left now is to attack her family members.

Nah. Poor Sarah still generates enough silliness to keep her in the spotlight and the crosshairs. Just like she wants.

she's not encouraging others to be wiser than she was, she's promoting her mom's brain dead theory of keep it your pants. If Bristol was supporting waiting for marriage, and teaching kids about condoms, birth control, STD, breaking sexual myths then maybe she wouldn't get picked on.

She would have been picked on just the same. Some on the left were saying that Trigg was her child and not Sarah's. It what the libs do.
Show me a photo of Poor Sarah pregnant with Trigg.

Here she is at over 7 months pregnant:

supertuesday.jpg

Good point.

Booze and drugs are expensive. And mommy might have stopped footing the bill..

You liberals can't help but make shit up huh?

Show evidence that Bristol or any of the Palin children are buying booze and drugs. Also prove the Sarah is even supporting Bristol.

Seriously though, why do you liberal fucks lie?

Forum List

Back