Why is Obama the Least Trusted President Ever, By Our Military?

Is the US Military Correct in Their Distrust of Obama?

• Yes

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The military does trust Obama

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darp

May 4, 2014
The videos do not seem to show up, but are at: Why is Obama the Least Trusted President Ever, By Our Military? | AUN-TV

This is a subject that is censored by most news companies. Obama is greatly distrusted by our military forces. There are no current polls, but back in the 2012 election, a large Military Times poll was conducted, and Obama had the support of only 26% of the military, which is shocking. That poll said:

Poll results indicate that about 66 percent of those surveyed support Romney, compared with about 26 percent who say they will vote to re-elect President Obama.

The 3,100 respondents — roughly two-thirds active-duty and one-third reserve component members — are about 80 percent white and 91 percent male. Forty percent are in paygrades E-5 through E-8, while more than 35 percent are in paygrades O-3 through O-5.

Almost 80 percent of respondents have a college degree — including 27 percent with a graduate degree and more than 11 percent with a post-graduate degree — while an additional 18.5 percent have some college under their belts.

And they are battle-hardened; almost 29 percent have spent more than two cumulative years deployed since 9/11, while a similar percentage has spent one to two cumulative years deployed. More at: http://www.armytimes.com/Obama26%

Since 2012, the distrust of Obama by our troops has become more intense. More are coming forward publicly with their distrust of Obama, even Generals.

220px-Patrick_Brady.JPEG

Retired Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady, recipient of the U.S. military’s highest decoration, the Medal of Honor, as well as other top retired officers, say President Obama’s agenda is decimating the morale of the U.S. ranks to the point that members no longer feel prepared to fight or have the desire to win.

“There is no doubt he (Obama) is intent on emasculating the military and will fire anyone who disagrees with him” over such issues as “homosexuals, women in foxholes, the Obama sequester,”

Lt Gen William G Boykin.jpg

Retired Army Lt. Gen. William G. “Jerry” Boykin, who was Commander of Delta Force and later, Deputy Under-Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, says it is worrying that four-star generals are being retired at the rate that has occurred under Obama.

“Over the past three years, it is unprecedented for the number of four-star generals to be relieved of duty, and not necessarily relieved for cause,” Boykin said.

“I believe there is a purging of the military,” he said. “The problem is worse than we have ever seen.” Read more at wnd.com/top-generals-obama-is-purging-the-military

This is a serious issue for our country. A country whose military distrusts their Commander-in-Chief, is at a disadvantage. This reporter observed the opposite was the case with Reagan. Many military people have told me they joined the military after Reagan became President, because they trusted him. It has been about two years since I have heard a single active duty military person indicate they trust Obama. The opposite is the case. What one hears today if they listen to military people is shock and dismay at Obama’s actions. There is great distrust of him and some even wonder if the damage Obama has done, can be undone. Many question whether he is on the side of America, or is an enemy of America.

Benghazi is a major reason for this. Military people, off the record, say that the stand-down order to abandon the Consulate, which led to the four deaths of Americans, could only have been made by POTUS, and is totally against American policy and tradition.

BetterBengahziAttackPicPD

The distrust the military has against Obama, is returned. The Obama Administration has said our veterans are a danger, not an asset, in internal memos “The return of military veterans facing significant challenges reintegrating into their communities could lead to the potential emergence of terrorist groups or lone wolf extremists capable of carrying out violent attacks” http://www.washingtontimes.com/napolitano-Veterans

In business, if a CEO is distrusted by his people and he distrusts them, it is an intolerable situation. The Board of Directors will resolve it, likely by firing the CEO.

Recently Border Patrol Agents have come forward with their distrust of Obama, this AUN-TV article is an example of that: Border Patrol Agent: Obama Administration Releasing Murderers Into U.S., Video | AUN-TV
Here is a Navy Seal saying why he distrusts Obama.

Navy Seal Ben Smith has revealed that Obama is requiring military officers to agree to disarming American civilians in the future, if they want promotions. Other officers are being asked if they will shoot American civilians.

What happens to those who do not agree? We may now know the answer. There has been an unprecedented removal of top generals by Obama as mentioned already. The below ABC News report just covers some of those removals, plus some classic movie footage on this topic:

An excuse to remove someone, even if there is no legitimate reason, can be cooked up on anyone.
What evidence is there that Obama cares about the welfare of the military?

The VA healthcare scandal is the worst one there has ever been, many people have died needlessly as a result of the fake waiting lists. This happened after 5 years of Obama being in charge. This does not indicate he cares about our military personnel.

What about the case of the Marine, who due to poor signage on our side of the Tijuana crossing, accidentally crossed a few feet into Mexico, and has been sitting in a Mexican jail for months without Obama doing anything to help?

Andrew-Tahmooressi

Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi told Greta Van Susteren he had been beaten and slapped by Mexican authorities. He also said he was stripped and chained to a bed by the guards and slapped across the face several times.

Mexico is very dependent on US tourist income. All Obama has to do is make a two-minute phone call to the Mexican President and say he will declare Mexico unsafe for travel, unless they release Sgt. Tahmooressi. But because Obama will not take those two minutes for Andrew, he continues to needlessly rot in that Mexican jail.

Things like this do not go unnoticed. The reason the troops do not trust Obama is obvious; there is no mystery.

Last edited:
When I was going through National Guard recruitment, a black woman in the process said that Obama is a dictator, then I get an umbilical hernia at the gym while trying to get in shape. I cannot provide her name since it's well known that Obama's Gang removes Soldiers who publicly express their dislike of him. We got a USMB thread active on such a story right now.

Several times I've asked people getting their veteran discounts what they think of the current situation, and they say it's bad, white, black and latino veterans.

Last edited:
Consider the Marine abandoned in a Mexican prison and ask yourself why anyone in the armed services should trust this president.

Edit: I see that point was made at the end of the novel. Sorry, I skim over posts w/ common sense questions.

Last edited:
Obama is destroying the US Military. He never wore the uniform, took an oath, or stood a post. He is from the 1960's - 1970's wing of hate dod liberals. With gay marriage and women in combat arms...I don't know how long our nation or military can last. Man, a few motivated generals would have the support of the people.

“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.”
Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, Nobel Prize laureate.

My personal opinion is I don't think Obama really likes the military or respects they job they do and he doesn't really try very hard to hide that so of course those in the military pick up on it and you get the distrust we see.

When I was going through National Guard recruitment, a black woman in the process said that Obama is a dictator, then I get an umbilical hernia at the gym while trying to get in shape. I cannot provide her name since it's well known that Obama's Gang removes Soldiers who publicly express their dislike of him. We got a USMB thread active on such a story right now.

Several times I've asked people getting their veteran discounts what they think of the current situation, and they say it's bad, white, black and latino veterans.

Thanks for your insight. That is what I hear. Tonite another Ret General said on Huckabee that his active duty General friends are going berserk because of Obama, that saving the Kurds and Christians is relatively easy, but Obama will not listen to them

Consider the Marine abandoned in a Mexican prison and ask yourself why anyone in the armed services should trust this president.

Edit: I see that point was made at the end of the novel. Sorry, I skim over posts w/ common sense questions.

House, yes indeed on Mexican situation. I have been to Baja CA 25 times. Obama could get him back the same day, Baja Sur is like 75% tourist trade.

It seems Obama likes to hurt military people. BUT we need the good people to stay in the military, in case he tries to do away with the Constitution. If you are one of them, please stay in.

Obama is destroying the US Military. He never wore the uniform, took an oath, or stood a post. He is from the 1960's - 1970's wing of hate dod liberals. With gay marriage and women in combat arms...I don't know how long our nation or military can last. Man, a few motivated generals would have the support of the people.

JMHO they are staying in undercover just because Obama is so bad. Did you watch the videos? Obama is hunting down those loyal to USA and firing them, a purge.

My personal opinion is I don't think Obama really likes the military or respects they job they do and he doesn't really try very hard to hide that so of course those in the military pick up on it and you get the distrust we see.

Exactly, and that is the grunts. The higher ups question whose side he is on.

Why would anybody in the military trust a rich man who is willing to sacrifice your life so they can line their pockets? It shouldn't be a partisan issue. Both parties are guilty.

As far as the US Marine in Mexico... fuck him. He "accidentally" stumbled into Mexico with illegal weapons. He's either lying or extremely retarded.

As far as the US Marine in Mexico... fuck him. He "accidentally" stumbled into Mexico with illegal weapons. He's either lying or extremely retarded.

His weapons weren't illegal. They were registered to him & he was legally transporting them (along with the rest of his belongings)

If it's extremely retarded to miss a turn, then I guess everybody in the country with a driver's license has Down's Syndrome. As a professional driver that has to deal with the dimwits in traffic, that's a claim I'd actually be hard pressed to argue.

Awfully quick to throw a veteran that served his country honorably in ODS under the bus.

His weapons weren't illegal. They were registered to him & he was legally transporting them (along with the rest of his belongings)

If it's extremely retarded to miss a turn, then I guess everybody in the country with a driver's license has Down's Syndrome. As a professional driver that has to deal with the dimwits in traffic, that's a claim I'd actually be hard pressed to argue.

Awfully quick to throw a veteran that served his country honorably in ODS under the bus.

Criminals go through a lot of trouble to purposely get into Mexico. There is border control, customs, etc. This guy accidentally "stumbled" into Mexico with weapons that are illegal there, and claims he forgot they were in his trunk. If that doesn't sound fishy then you are retarded.

They aren't legal to transport across the border into Mexico. If he wasn't up to something funny he is a retard.

Forum List

Back