Why is Obama the Least Trusted President Ever, By Our Military?

Is the US Military Correct in Their Distrust of Obama?

• Yes

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The military does trust Obama

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mexico is very dependent on US tourist income. All Obama has to do is make a two-minute phone call to the Mexican President and say he will declare Mexico unsafe for travel, unless they release Sgt. Tahmooressi. But because Obama will not take those two minutes for Andrew, he continues to needlessly rot in that Mexican jail.

Sheesh...that's the last thing the poor guy wants.
He's safer in a Mexican prison that dodging the conservative lynch mob that would come after him if Obama had a hand in getting him out!

Only 39% voted for Bush against Gore.

OK Jake, show the link, show the poll.

I am not saying who is right or wrong, just what is going on, great distrust for Obama.

If you do not have a poll, then why noy say 3% voted for Bush?

And if what you say true, then it even more says Obama has horrible trust problem, if military is 61% Democrat voters, then why 26% for Obama?

Why should I post when no one else is worrying about that.

The point is that the OP is stupid, and no one really cares what the far right thinks about this.

Why would anybody in the military trust a rich man who is willing to sacrifice your life so they can line their pockets? It shouldn't be a partisan issue. Both parties are guilty.

As far as the US Marine in Mexico... fuck him. He "accidentally" stumbled into Mexico with illegal weapons. He's either lying or extremely retarded.
Commie bastard.

As far as the US Marine in Mexico... fuck him. He "accidentally" stumbled into Mexico with illegal weapons. He's either lying or extremely retarded.

His weapons weren't illegal. They were registered to him & he was legally transporting them (along with the rest of his belongings)

If it's extremely retarded to miss a turn, then I guess everybody in the country with a driver's license has Down's Syndrome. As a professional driver that has to deal with the dimwits in traffic, that's a claim I'd actually be hard pressed to argue.

Awfully quick to throw a veteran that served his country honorably in ODS under the bus.

Criminals go through a lot of trouble to purposely get into Mexico. There is border control, customs, etc. This guy accidentally "stumbled" into Mexico with weapons that are illegal there, and claims he forgot they were in his trunk. If that doesn't sound fishy then you are retarded.
You actually stumbled into a brain, but that still doesn't make you smart. IDIOT!!!!

Obama is destroying the US Military. He never wore the uniform, took an oath, or stood a post. He is from the 1960's - 1970's wing of hate dod liberals. With gay marriage and women in combat arms...I don't know how long our nation or military can last. Man, a few motivated generals would have the support of the people.

You mean like in the generals taking over? Like the movie seven days in May?

Last edited:
Obama is destroying the US Military. He never wore the uniform, took an oath, or stood a post. He is from the 1960's - 1970's wing of hate dod liberals. With gay marriage and women in combat arms...I don't know how long our nation or military can last. Man, a few motivated generals would have the support of the people.

You mean like in the generals taking over? Like the movie seven days in May?

That's one of the types of governments that conservatives enjoy and love.

Military Dictatorships.

His weapons weren't illegal. They were registered to him & he was legally transporting them (along with the rest of his belongings)

If it's extremely retarded to miss a turn, then I guess everybody in the country with a driver's license has Down's Syndrome. As a professional driver that has to deal with the dimwits in traffic, that's a claim I'd actually be hard pressed to argue.

Awfully quick to throw a veteran that served his country honorably in ODS under the bus.

Criminals go through a lot of trouble to purposely get into Mexico. There is border control, customs, etc. This guy accidentally "stumbled" into Mexico with weapons that are illegal there, and claims he forgot they were in his trunk. If that doesn't sound fishy then you are retarded.
You actually stumbled into a brain, but that still doesn't make you smart. IDIOT!!!!

So he jumped to a conclusion. Big freakin' deal. Unless you've never made that mistake, you've no business getting all sanctimonious about it.

Unlike most I've posted with (against?) here, at least he had the decency to ask for more information instead of stick to his initial belief as absolute truth.

The crazy far right are . . . crazy.

Our military will follow orders or resign: that's how it is done.

Anyone who's actually served in the military knows that service members are sworn to uphold the Constitution, and are duty bound NOT to follow unlawful orders.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962

Anyone who's actually served in the military knows that service members are sworn to uphold the Constitution, and are duty bound NOT to follow unlawful orders.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Title 10, US Code; Act of 5 May 1960 replacing the wording first adopted in 1789, with amendment effective 5 October 1962

Once again the far left shows they do not understand anything beyond their programmed talking points.

What "unlawful" orders have they been following lately?

Forum List

Back