Why is Obama the Least Trusted President Ever, By Our Military?

Is the US Military Correct in Their Distrust of Obama?

• Yes

Votes: 16 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The military does trust Obama

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The president doesn't have the same core values as members of the Military and frankly most Americans. By his own admission he was raised on "dreams of his father" but his father was a native African and a drunk and a communist anti-American. Obama seemed puzzled when his press conference organized to welcome home an Army deserter bombed. He just doesn't understand the Military. Here we are in Afghanistan taking casualties and accomplishing nothing while the greatest Military in the world is forced to fight by the rules set by the enemy in the 6th century. We are using drones to kill American citizens labeled terrorists by some unknown political entity while they drive down a road in a foreign country but Troops in Afghanistan take casualties from useless patrols and IED's while they have to ask permission from the Pentagon for an artillery strike. The president doesn't have the guts to fight or the guts to abandon the mission so he pretends it doesn't exist and plays another round of golf.

And with good cause they distrust him!
What president in his right mind would HELP the enemy propaganda wise by making a statement like this:
"our military is air raiding villages killing civilians"!
Now some defenders say "you are taking it out of context"! DUH of course and that's what the enemy does!
They took the above and below comments and ran headlong into recruiting more terrorists!
I mean when a Senator and future SoS said:
Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Do you think these were encouraging words to OUR military or to the terrorists?

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

So if anyone says these were taken out of context... so f...king WHAT??
If someone is so stupid to make such helpful statements taken out of context that means they are really dumb or don't care about our military!!!

Either way dumb or don't care these above statements HELPED prolong Iraq, building immense dislike of the USA and directly causing deaths as this Harvard study showed:
FACT:LOOK at this Harvard study found here THE "EMBOLDENMENT EFFECT"

asked: "Are insurgents in Iraq emboldened by voices in the news media expressing dissent or calling for troop withdrawals from Iraq?

The short answer is YES!!! according to Radha Iyengar, a Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in health policy
research at Harvard and Jonathan Monten of the Belfer Center at the university's Kennedy School of Government.

STUDY ABSTRACT
Are insurgents affected by information on US casualty sensitivity? Using data on attacks and variation in access to international news across Iraqi provinces, we identify an “emboldenment” effect by comparing the rate of insurgent attacks in areas with higher and lower access to information about U.S news after public statements critical of the war. (wouldn't you conclude the next president accusing the US military of methodically and systematically air raiding villages killing civilians.. dissent???) We find in periods after a spike in war-critical statements, insurgent attacks increases by 5-10 percent.

So of course the military doesn't trust Obama and why should they? He helped get them killed!

Come on Obama defenders! Explain to me how any military person would hold Obama in respect when Obama said our military methodically,systematically all the time every day "air raided villages killing civilians"! YUP and I took it totally out of context JUST as a terrorist would!

The point has always been either Obama was so dumb not to know his words had meaning i.e. people for/against the USA take those words and use them... good or bad OR he had so little respect for the military that he didn't care how his words were used!

Consequently these below quotes and hundreds more were used by terrorists to prolong Iraq conflict from what was militarily completed in less then 6 weeks to a 6 year confrontation... all because idiots like the below and Obama sought political hay from the deaths of our
military regardless of how long it took. And now what do we have?
A President totally distrusted and rightfully so..
a Secretary of State disdained by the world because he disdained his own military brothers..calling them "Terrorists"!!
Senator Kerry (D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Do you think these were encouraging words to OUR military or to the terrorists?

U.S. Rep. John Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets"--action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senator Obama said "troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

Last edited:
As far as the US Marine in Mexico... fuck him. He "accidentally" stumbled into Mexico with illegal weapons. He's either lying or extremely retarded.

His weapons weren't illegal. They were registered to him & he was legally transporting them (along with the rest of his belongings)

If it's extremely retarded to miss a turn, then I guess everybody in the country with a driver's license has Down's Syndrome. As a professional driver that has to deal with the dimwits in traffic, that's a claim I'd actually be hard pressed to argue.

Awfully quick to throw a veteran that served his country honorably in ODS under the bus.

Criminals go through a lot of trouble to purposely get into Mexico. There is border control, customs, etc. This guy accidentally "stumbled" into Mexico with weapons that are illegal there, and claims he forgot they were in his trunk. If that doesn't sound fishy then you are retarded.

Your post makes it obvious that you haven't actually paid attention to any actual news reports on how he came to be in Mexico, so your opinion is irrelevant.

Your post makes it obvious that you haven't actually paid attention to any actual news reports on how he came to be in Mexico, so your opinion is irrelevant.

To be honest, I haven't paid much attention to the story. Tell me how he accidentally ended up in Mexico.

And let's say ending up in Mexico was a mistake. How do you "forget" you have guns in your trunk?

To be honest, I haven't paid much attention to the story. Tell me how he accidentally ended up in Mexico.

And let's say ending up in Mexico was a mistake. How do you "forget" you have guns in your trunk?

Tahmooressi had all of his possessions in his truck - including his guns - because he was moving (or basically, living out of his truck, IIRC). He didn't "forget" he had guns. He INFORMED the border guards that he had them when he was telling them that he didn't mean to cross the Mexican border.

Common sense for a second, too... if somebody is going to smuggle guns OUT, they'll most likely use the same gaping holes in the border that coyotes are using to smuggle Hondurans IN. They damn sure aren't going to say, "Hey Mr. Policeman, I GOT GUNS YO!"

As for how he wound up in Mexico, it's plain ol' complacency/inattentive driving at work here. We've all done it, so don't even bother getting on your high horse about it.

I've driven the highway he was on before. Where it splits, the fork heading to Mexico actually appears to be heading to California, and then veers south afterwards.

US Marine Held in Mexico Prison for Guns: The Case of Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi - Latin America news - Boston.com

Edit to add: I'm not saying he didn't have a dumbass moment. We all have those. But he shouldn't be facing 20 years in prison over a dumbass moment.

Last edited:
article-1168282-0457BECC000005DC-197_468x277.jpg

The videos do not seem to show up, but are at: Why is Obama the Least Trusted President Ever, By Our Military? | AUN-TV

This is a subject that is censored by most news companies. Obama is greatly distrusted by our military forces. There are no current polls, but back in the 2012 election, a large Military Times poll was conducted, and Obama had the support of only 26% of the military, which is shocking. ...

It is shocking, considering that Bush had no problem maiming 45,000 of them and giving PTSD to another 80,000, not to mention killing off 4000.

The polls show clearly that Darp and The 2dAmendment are the least trusted bloggers in the universe.

By 1987 and 1988, the American armed forces probably disliked and did not trust Reagan more than their dislike for Carter.

Why would anybody in the military trust a rich man who is willing to sacrifice your life so they can line their pockets? It shouldn't be a partisan issue. Both parties are guilty.

As far as the US Marine in Mexico... fuck him. He "accidentally" stumbled into Mexico with illegal weapons. He's either lying or extremely retarded.

Totally untrue, I have seen the video of a reporter driving in same lane, and they had no idea which way to go.

How about the Golden Rule, if you were rotting in that prison, would you want us all to forget you?

Because of your attitude, If I could trade you for him, WOULD

The president doesn't have the same core values as members of the Military and frankly most Americans. By his own admission he was raised on "dreams of his father" but his father was a native African and a drunk and a communist anti-American. Obama seemed puzzled when his press conference organized to welcome home an Army deserter bombed. He just doesn't understand the Military. Here we are in Afghanistan taking casualties and accomplishing nothing while the greatest Military in the world is forced to fight by the rules set by the enemy in the 6th century. We are using drones to kill American citizens labeled terrorists by some unknown political entity while they drive down a road in a foreign country but Troops in Afghanistan take casualties from useless patrols and IED's while they have to ask permission from the Pentagon for an artillery strike. The president doesn't have the guts to fight or the guts to abandon the mission so he pretends it doesn't exist and plays another round of golf.

There is more, 73% of all USA deaths in Afghanistan have happened under Obama, a well kept secret. Have we ever heard that? iCasualties | Operation Enduring Freedom | Afghanistan

He does not care about anybody but himself.

He made one wrong turn, was 20 feet inside Mexico surrounded by Mexican police and told them truth and instead of letting him turn around they arrested him. This is the biggest border crossing US has, the worst place to "sneak" in. He was just trying to drive to somewhere in San Diego.

I have been at that border crossing 5 or so times, its a zoo.

Talking with meathead haters is not useful.

Reagan in 1987 and 1988 was distrusted as much as Carter, and more than BHO.

The polls show clearly that Darp and The 2dAmendment are the least trusted bloggers in the universe.

By 1987 and 1988, the American armed forces probably disliked and did not trust Reagan more than their dislike for Carter.

Show us some data.

There is no data to back that up.

Here is some data Iraq-Afghanistan Veterans Give Obama Poor Grades | RealClearPolitics

Just 32 percent of military veterans who served in Iraq or Afghanistan approve of the job Barack Obama is doing as president, according to a new poll from the Washington Post and the Kaiser Family Foundation. In a related question, only 42 percent of those surveyed said they believe Obama is a “good commander-in-chief of the military.” Forty eight percent said he is not.

Veterans were asked a similar question about former President George W. Bush. Sixty-five percent said they felt he was a good commander-in-chief, while 28 percent responded he was not.

Read more: Iraq-Afghanistan Veterans Give Obama Poor Grades | RealClearPolitics
Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter

That is two to one, Bush over Obama, and we all know Reagan is better liked than Bush. You are living in a fantasy it seems.

Forum List

Back