Why Is Mitt Romney So Incredibly Weird?

tumblr_ly7zhbYUBU1qeawdho1_500.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTLWI3wGvJ4&feature=relmfu]CNN: Mitt Romney "The bailouts were a mistake" - YouTube[/ame]

He's not weird; that's just the next lib/dem code-word/talking point.

To me, Romney is very reminiscent of the Corporate CEOs that ran the divisions I worked at back in the sixties. They were noble, serious, dedicated, honest, extremely competent managers and people. They were also very democratic in that they recognized by face and spoke to all the people who worked in their factory divisions. He fits the pattern to a "T" and I for one find it reassuring regarding his capacity to perform.

OMFG, Give a person a warning, wouldja?

Crap that deep and that WRONG could give a person apoplexy!

Or, maybe you've been watching a different "Mittens". Yeah, that's it. cuz, as we all know, he's DIFFERENT every damn time he talks.

The Clip of Mitt trying to say Y'all was hillarious.

Yep he sure can identify with the common man.

But then neither can Obama either.

Nor can 90+% of congress.

The whole "who let the dogs out" thing was bizarre. It would be the same thing if Obama saw a bunch of white guys, walked over, and said, Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?

Mitt Romney - Who Let the Dogs Out? - YouTube

Yes. That unthinkable insult to the group of black women was just unforgivable.

Its not just that Mitt is weird. He's downright creepy.

He can't help but insult us little peons. Almost every exchange he has with the voter has some kind of really nasty dig in it. He thinks of us as "staff" that dare not say what we're thinking because we knows he 'likes to fire people'.

She's the same way. Although, she does seem to have a bit of control of what falls out of her mouth. But, finally saying that she likes it that women have to work to support their family pretty much sealed it for her.

Even if they did not so obviously dislike and disrespect the 99-ers, the fact that they won't even condescend to invest their money in their own country puts it over the top. Americans can put their money into off shore banks and businesses if they want but that's not how I see my president - giving his money to other countries to use.

He made a really good robber baron but he's not president material. Besides, what with tearing down that shabby $12MILLION DOLLAR SHACK in order to replace it with one that's 4 times larger, he doesn't have time to take up where bush left off and run the country into the dirt.

The Clip of Mitt trying to say Y'all was hillarious.

Yep he sure can identify with the common man.

But then neither can Obama either.

Nor can 90+% of congress.

The whole "who let the dogs out" thing was bizarre. It would be the same thing if Obama saw a bunch of white guys, walked over, and said, Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?

Mitt Romney - Who Let the Dogs Out? - YouTube

Yes. That unthinkable insult to the group of black women was just unforgivable.

Its not just that Mitt is weird. He's downright creepy.

He can't help but insult us little peons. Almost every exchange he has with the voter has some kind of really nasty dig in it. He thinks of us as "staff" that dare not say what we're thinking because we knows he 'likes to fire people'.

She's the same way. Although, she does seem to have a bit of control of what falls out of her mouth. But, finally saying that she likes it that women have to work to support their family pretty much sealed it for her.

Even if they did not so obviously dislike and disrespect the 99-ers, the fact that they won't even condescend to invest their money in their own country puts it over the top. Americans can put their money into off shore banks and businesses if they want but that's not how I see my president - giving his money to other countries to use.

He made a really good robber baron but he's not president material. Besides, what with tearing down that shabby $12MILLION DOLLAR SHACK in order to replace it with one that's 4 times larger, he doesn't have time to take up where bush left off and run the country into the dirt.

If he'd be who he is and not some amalgamated rendition of what focus groups tell him to be; he'd be a lot more appealing.

When the Obama reelection campaign early in the cycle made the mistake of indicating that its strategy would be to imply that Mitt Romney is weird by repeatedly telling Politico that it planned on calling Mitt Romney weird
So, the Obama campaign strategy isn't about addressing issues, it's about calling somebody "weird".
I'm sure many of the dumb people will fall for that, after all, they fell for "Hope and Change" as a strategy.

When the Obama reelection campaign early in the cycle made the mistake of indicating that its strategy would be to imply that Mitt Romney is weird by repeatedly telling Politico that it planned on calling Mitt Romney weird
So, the Obama campaign strategy isn't about addressing issues, it's about calling somebody "weird".
I'm sure many of the dumb people will fall for that, after all, they fell for "Hope and Change" as a strategy.

That's why luddly started the thread. He is a good little bot.

Is the new norm "I'm weird because I didn't eat my dog"?

Is this what we have come to with the left?

images

Wow, talking about something he did when he was 10...do you really think this will get you very far? Please keep it up.

I think the Obama dog humor is funny. However, it's hard to compare a child being fed dog meat in an Asian country to an adult transporting his pet on the roof of his car in the United States.

This diversion only gives Obama more votes and Romney less votes. I hope the wingnuts keep it up.

images

Wow, talking about something he did when he was 10...do you really think this will get you very far? Please keep it up.

He bragged on it as an adult. That's the point of it all. Obama bragged on it in his book. And was bragging that Lolo could get them tiger meat. Tiger trade is a big deal in Asia. They sell tiger penis for heaven's sake.

And btw it was Axelrod who started this pissing contest. But if you libs want to back a guy who has no problem with animal abuse, go for it.

Because you see not only are dogs raised for food the joy for Asians is in the slaughter. If you torture the animal to death it makes the meat sweeter.

Same thing with bears. Oh they love bear bile. Tiger bone powders are really big on the black market as well.

Dog paws served in Vietnam.

chinese-dog-paws.jpg

And in Korea they excel at animal cruelty, Romney's got nothing on this guy.

6-30-2011-4-46-15-PM.jpg

At least Seamus made it to the cottage and wasn't served up in stew.

Axelrod started all of this. It blew up in his face. On the bright side we can now maybe address the true abuses of animals in Asia.

images

He bragged on it as an adult. That's the point of it all. Obama bragged on it in his book. And was bragging that Lolo could get them tiger meat. Tiger trade is a big deal in Asia. They sell tiger penis for heaven's sake.

And btw it was Axelrod who started this pissing contest. But if you libs want to back a guy who has no problem with animal abuse, go for it.

Because you see not only are dogs raised for food the joy for Asians is in the slaughter. If you torture the animal to death it makes the meat sweeter.

Same thing with bears. Oh they love bear bile. Tiger bone powders are really big on the black market as well.

Dog paws served in Vietnam.

chinese-dog-paws.jpg

And in Korea they excel at animal cruelty, Romney's got nothing on this guy.

6-30-2011-4-46-15-PM.jpg

At least Seamus made it to the cottage and wasn't served up in stew.

Axelrod started all of this. It blew up in his face. On the bright side we can now maybe address the true abuses of animals in Asia.

Axelrod started all of this? Really...?

By Jim Edwards and Mallory Russell

For those unfamiliar with the Mitt Romneydog controversy:

Back in 1983, Mitt Romney traveled 12 hours to Canada with his Irish Setter, Seamus, strapped to the roof of the car in a kennel. Then, as the Boston Globe described when they broke the story in 2007, Romney’s son noticed a brown liquid dripping down the back window. Romney hosed the dog off and stuffed the hound back into the crate. The dog allegedly ran away when the Romney family finally reached its vacation destination.

More: We Have Video Of Mitt Romney Tying His Dog To The Roof Of His Car - Business Insider

what wrong with eating dog :D

my father in law raised pigs as a child in malaysia....he said they were just as smart and loving as dogs...And I love eating pig, but I haven't tried dog yet, maybe next trip back to jakarta i'll have a bite

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35PZjVUbC-Q&feature=player_detailpage]Ballad of Mitt and Seamus - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back