Why Is Mitt Romney So Incredibly Weird?

Al Gore and Joe Biden are the ones that are weird.

Yup. Kinda funny how nobody on the left comments on OL'Foot in mouth Joe Biden.

Wonder what they would be saying if he'd of picked weirder than weird Gore??

God. Talk about a weirdo.

Wow, talking about something he did when he was 10...do you really think this will get you very far? Please keep it up.
SNIP Axelrod started all of this. It blew up in his face. On the bright side we can now maybe address the true abuses of animals in Asia.

To the far right, you make sense. The independents and moderates we need to elect Romney think you are the weird ones, the wing nuts, tinydancer. Your post merely reinforces your, by extension, Mitt's weirdness.

You are hurting Mitt's campaign with voters we need.

Oh jakey, please don't be so dramatic. You are no saint..

To the far right, you make sense. The independents and moderates we need to elect Romney think you are the weird ones, the wing nuts, tinydancer. Your post merely reinforces your, by extension, Mitt's weirdness.

Sshhhhh. Don't be telling them that. Let the right wing whacko's continue to think that there are enough of them to get Mittens elected.

Shhh Dont tell anyone but Barry better hope and pray that some folks still believe in his Hope and Change BS.

The wierd one is moochelle. Her fantasy is to walk out of the white house and keep on walking. What's really wierd is that democrats don't like her enough to make her dreams come true.

As far as Mitt Romney being wierd, it's obvious, do you see him with his children? LIVE children. No wonder democrats don't like him. He's not normal according to the new normal.

----------------------

Jobs-Collection-Banner.jpg

Jobs and Economic Growth | Mitt Romney for President

SNIP Axelrod started all of this. It blew up in his face. On the bright side we can now maybe address the true abuses of animals in Asia.

Stephanie, don't be silly. I want to Mitt to win, and I don't want you far right wing nuts driving away sane people.

The wierd one is moochelle. Her fantasy is to walk out of the white house and keep on walking. What's really wierd is that democrats don't like her enough to make her dreams come true.

As far as Mitt Romney being wierd, it's obvious, do you see him with his children? LIVE children. No wonder democrats don't like him. He's not normal according to the new normal.

Sane centrist and right of center voters reading your stuff immediately think "fucking wing nut". Rightfully so.

actually, your boy did that to himself by jumping into the crazy pool.

Now he's trying to etch-a-sketch his way out of it.

The thing is, Even George W. Bush was able to stand up to the extremists in the GOP, such as when he stood up to them on immigration and ending the EIC.

Romney is just going along with it all. "Shhhhh.... just keep quiet with the crazy until November..... and maybe they won't notice."

(Sweet Evil Jesus, I'm citing Bush as a good example?)

Sshhhhh. Don't be telling them that. Let the right wing whacko's continue to think that there are enough of them to get Mittens elected.

Yeah, just like there wasn't enough (wacko's) who voted to take the House from Democrats in 2010..but you all keep dreaming that the people are in love with Obama..

Stephanie, don't be silly. I want to Mitt to win, and I don't want you far right wing nuts driving away sane people.

Um. Yeah. About that.

The thing is, I kind of agree with you that the GOP has gone nuts and too far to the right.

But nominating Captain Underpants wasn't the way to fix that. He abandoned any moderate position he ever took. No one really knows what he stands for.

His hope is that people will just be angry enough about the economy to buy a pig in a poke.

well too bad for you, you have to "deal" with all kinds of people..

Since when, is wanting to get rid of an over bloated Government, over regulated and wanting to get the debt paid down to far right?

Romney isn't weird...

...he's as ordinary as a multi-millionaire Reaganite Mormon corporate raider can get.

well now, all of a sudden a persons religion is relevant..?
What is Harry Reids religion?
And while we are at it, what is Obama's religion?

Last edited:
Romney isn't weird...

...he's as ordinary as a multi-millionaire Reaganite Mormon corporate raider can get.

well now, all of a sudden a persons religion is relevant..?
What is Harry Reids religion?
And while we are at it, what is Obama's religion?

I think you are approaching it the wrong way.

Religion was relevent when people demanded Obama disavow the views of Reverand Wright. (which he did, but people still bring them up.)

Religion was relevent when people denounced Rick Perry for not beleiving in Evolution.

Religion was relevent when people crucified Rick Santorum over his views on homosexuality and abortion.

I guess I have to ask, why is Mitt Romney given a pass on his beliefs, which are far crazier than anything those guys believe in?

Forum List

Back