Why Is Mitt Romney So Incredibly Weird?

a_190x190.jpg

Weirdo Mitt Romney and the wife he doesn't cheat on because he's abnormal.

Newt Gingrich Says Affairs Make Him Normal

Still, his tendency to only have sex with the woman he's married to is a bit bizarre. He probably needs to find a couple of mistresses and divorce a couple of sick wives before he can really understand "normal people."

And all this time I thought cheating on your spouse made you untrustworthy.

Wait--does that mean "untrustworthiness" is a normal humn trait??

OMG...He loved and supported his mother? What a weirdo!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4TW2sHVzJE]Young Mitt Romney Talking About His Mom Lenore's Senate Run in 1970 - YouTube[/ame]

I imagine threads of this nature will become the norm with republicrats and democans the closer and closer we get to the election.

What Obama did as a child and where Romney's dog crate was fastened down 30 years ago, way to keep it about the issues kids.

His cluelessness reminds me of how Bush Sr. was.

Bush Sr was somewhat awkward at times but was not clueless

Romney seems like he stepped out of a time warp from 1970

I was referring to the time he went to a dept store to buy some socks during the recession of '90. He had never seen a price scanner before prolly because he had someone else take care of things like that for him.

I'm not saying he was stupid, just clueless as to what non-millionaires go through in daily life.

Salon / By Alex Pareene

Everything you need to know about Willard Mitt Romney. An excerpt from Salon's new e-book, "The Rude Guide to Mitt"

The following is an excerpt from Alex Pareene’s new e-book for Salon, “The Rude Guide to Mitt.” It can be purchased at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and the Sony Reader Store.

Mitt Romney is weird. When the Obama reelection campaign early in the cycle made the mistake of indicating that its strategy would be to imply that Mitt Romney is weird by repeatedly telling Politico that it planned on calling Mitt Romney weird, Romney’s camp countered by causing a brief and not particularly sincere media brouhaha over whether “weird” is code for “Mormon.” Plenty of Americans think Mormons are weird, yes, but in this case, the simple fact is Mitt Romney is weird, entirely apart from his religion.

He seems incapable of natural conversation and frequently uncomfortable in his own skin. He’s simultaneously dorkily earnest and ingratiatingly insincere. He suggests a brilliantly designed politician android with an operating system still clearly in beta. He once tied a dog to the roof of his car and drove for hundreds of miles without stopping and some years later thought that was an endearing story. All video of him attempting to interact with normal humans is cringe-inducing, as a cursory YouTube search quickly demonstrates. (Martin Luther King Day, Jacksonville, Fla., 2008: Mitt poses for a picture with some cheerful young parade attendees. As he squeezes in to the otherwise all-black group, he says, apropros of nothing, “Who let the dogs out? Woof, woof!”) He seems to have been told that “small talk” is mostly made up of cheerfully delivered non sequiturs.

Much More: Why Is Mitt Romney So Incredibly Weird? | Tea Party and the Right | AlterNet

He's actually quite normal for people who like to fire people.

yes, and we're gonna fire obama first. then we'll start over at da GSA

I was referring to the time he went to a dept store to buy some socks during the recession of '90. He had never seen a price scanner before prolly because he had someone else take care of things like that for him.

I'm not saying he was stupid, just clueless as to what non-millionaires go through in daily life.

Keep in mind that Bush had been Vice President since 1981. Those scanners were invented while he was in office. It is hard for a Vice President to run to the store to buy socks.

I imagine threads of this nature will become the norm with republicrats and democans the closer and closer we get to the election.

What Obama did as a child and where Romney's dog crate was fastened down 30 years ago, way to keep it about the issues kids.

Hey drock,, ya gotta work with what you have. I like that obama is cool video don't you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltM7JVlHaCo]Watch Mitt Romney's Victory Speech After Winning Wisconsin, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. Primaries - YouTube[/ame]

This is a favorite democrat story that isn't true.

snopes.com: President Bush and the Grocery Scanner

Ed Driscoll » Obama’s Bush #41 Scanner Moment

Everything a democrat says should be automatically suspect. Most of the time it isn't going to be true.

Romney isn't weird...

...he's as ordinary as a multi-millionaire Reaganite Mormon corporate raider can get.

well now, all of a sudden a persons religion is relevant..?
What is Harry Reids religion?
And while we are at it, what is Obama's religion?

So whether or not Obama was a Muslim was never relevant? All those people who brought that up day after day were what?

Clueless assholes?

Ah yes, if you all hadn't wailed about it, you wouldn't look like hypocrites now bringing up Romney is a mormon...but carry on.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw]"Weird Al" Yankovic - White & Nerdy - YouTube[/ame]

Mitt Romney is Wierd because he is a mormon.

Now get over it and vote for him. Or do you want another 4 years of Obama?

Mormonism has nothing to do with it for me. He seems uncomfortable around people. Not a presidential quality you want to see. I think Bush Sr was the same way; an incredibly decent, cordial, gracious man who just didn't embody the qualities many (if not most) want in a President.

well now, all of a sudden a persons religion is relevant..?
What is Harry Reids religion?
And while we are at it, what is Obama's religion?

So whether or not Obama was a Muslim was never relevant? All those people who brought that up day after day were what?

Clueless assholes?

Ah yes, if you all hadn't wailed about it, you wouldn't look like hypocrites now bringing up Romney is a mormon...but carry on.

You didn't answer the question.

Forum List

Back