Why is it when a white person commits a crime that person is labeled as

I feel an irrelevant cave chimp point coming on.

Tell me what it means
Statistically insignificant and total failure. Seriously, if you walked into a seminar where 9 out of 1645 attendees were black, you would think it was a symposium on mathematics.
Failure according to who?
Yeah, sorry. Sometimes I forget that in some cultures success is gauged by crime rates and government dependency.
You didnt answer my question. Who considers it failure?
Non-black societies I suppose. In other words everyone else.
If they are white no one cares. Especially me.

Statistically insignificant and total failure. Seriously, if you walked into a seminar where 9 out of 1645 attendees were black, you would think it was a symposium on mathematics.
Yeah, sorry. Sometimes I forget that in some cultures success is gauged by crime rates and government dependency.
How about Chinese, Japanese and all the other non-whites who can constitute more than 9 of 1645 billionaires. LOL!

How about Chinese, Japanese and all the other non-whites who can constitute more than 9 of 1645 billionaires. LOL!
Same thing. What makes you think I care what they think?

What makes you think they care what you think? Most have become bored with blacks whining about their failures anyway. Still, 9 out of 1645, whew!

What makes you think they care what you think? Most have become bored with blacks whining about their failures anyway.
I never said they did care. I'm asking you what importance it holds what white people think about how many billionaires are Black? I know I couldnt care less. I knew you were just trying to make another of your irrelevant cave chimp points. Thanks for proving that.
laugh.gif

Sure, blacks at an estimated 20% of world population with 0.005% of its billionaires. That's either hilarious or depressing depending on how you look at it

Sure, blacks at an estimated 20% of world population with 0.005% of its billionaires. That's either hilarious or depressing depending on how you look at it
I look at it as a starting point. Only people that are nervous or frightened view it in the manner you do. Thats why I dont lend any credibility to dismal failures such as yourself. You are the glass half empty type.
laugh.gif

So you never answered my question. Who gives a fug what white people think?

Thats because no black person has really really wanted to be a billionaire except those guys.

The same reason there has only been one black president. No other blacks guys wanted to be POTUS.

I look at it as a starting point. Only people that are nervous or frightened view it in the manner you do. Thats why I dont lend any credibility to dismal failures such as yourself. You are the glass half empty type.
laugh.gif

White people and smart black people.

Thats because no black person has really really wanted to be a billionaire except those guys.

The same reason there has only been one black president. No other blacks guys wanted to be POTUS.

That would be funny if it were true.

laugh.gif

I'm a smart Black person and I dont care what white people think. Never have.

laugh.gif

No, you're not smart and you prove it with every post.

laugh.gif

I'm extremely smart. Yes I prove that with most of my posts. Still not seeing why what whites think is important. Can you explain it?

laugh.gif

I'm extremely smart. Yes I prove that with most of my posts. Still not seeing why what whites think is important. Can you explain it?

If you were in fact as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't ask such a stupid question.

laugh.gif

If you were in fact as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't ask such a stupid question.
Does that mean you cant answer the question? I have made it this far not giving a shit what white people think and so far so good.

Instead of all the talk rich black people should set in motion the fix.

I want to see one black open a Meijer or Walmart in Detroit.
If you want to see that then show your intent by attracting Black businessmen to invest in such an endeavor.
Again why you need whiteys help? Busted! Lol Do it yourselves!
Why would we need whiteys help? You said you wanted to see it. If you want Black people open a Meijer or Walmart get busy. Walmart is white owned last I checked.

Then open up a black version stupid. Do I have to do all the thinking and logistics? Maybe those black athletes can go back to college get a business degree like I did.

Figure it out! You're a superior race and now you have the money.

There are 2 meijers by my house and walmarts Kroger etc. No one black or white will open a store in detroit where 750.000 live. Why? Too dangerous plus all the theft. Gotta hire security guards. Your thoughts on this?
We dont take orders from white people. If you want a Black version lay the ground work. If not shut up telling me what you want to see and we will open what we want to open.

If no one will open a Walmart in the area for whatever reason why would you want a Black person to do something so dumb?
Exactly!

Did you see warren sapp got caught with hookers? Black people aren't superior. You can give them all the money in the world and they'll still act like fools and all too often blow through the money.

Does that mean you cant answer the question? I have made it this far not giving a shit what white people think and so far so good.
I have found one common saying all losers say white and black. The saying is " I don't care ".

If you want to see that then show your intent by attracting Black businessmen to invest in such an endeavor.
Again why you need whiteys help? Busted! Lol Do it yourselves!
Why would we need whiteys help? You said you wanted to see it. If you want Black people open a Meijer or Walmart get busy. Walmart is white owned last I checked.

Then open up a black version stupid. Do I have to do all the thinking and logistics? Maybe those black athletes can go back to college get a business degree like I did.

Figure it out! You're a superior race and now you have the money.

There are 2 meijers by my house and walmarts Kroger etc. No one black or white will open a store in detroit where 750.000 live. Why? Too dangerous plus all the theft. Gotta hire security guards. Your thoughts on this?
We dont take orders from white people. If you want a Black version lay the ground work. If not shut up telling me what you want to see and we will open what we want to open.

If no one will open a Walmart in the area for whatever reason why would you want a Black person to do something so dumb?
Exactly!

Did you see warren sapp got caught with hookers? Black people aren't superior. You can give them all the money in the world and they'll still act like fools and all too often blow through the money.
White people blow their money on hookers all the time. Matter of fact they are the biggest customers of hookers. I dont get your point?

So you know what they talk about in KKK movies. And...most racists HATE Tiger Woods and Obama.

I want to turn white people into Ted Turner...but they are too busy blaming blacks for their failures....you racist pussy.

I love tiger and Obama. I hate Cindy rice and Herman Cain though.

You don't realize to the rich we are all n$##%rs. That means I don't get to live in gated communities. So it is in my interest that black crime goes down. It might be someone I know one day who gets shot robed or raped by the very violent element that comes out of Detroit flint and Saginaw.

Every day we see violent crime from blacks. Once a week from whites. See the difference?

I will agree with you on all the things this country should do to help but assuming its not what can you people do on your own? A difficult journey starts with 1 step

Crime is crime mutherfucker

When blacks make up 10% of the population but commit 90% of the crime.
90%? You have a link for that or were you told that in a meeting, you racist asswipe.

Blacks make up 13% of the population but account for 39% of those on welfare.
Welfare Statistics Statistic Brain
He doesn't think that matters. He only understands that this means more whites are on welfare than blacks.

I have found one common saying all losers say white and black. The saying is " I don't care ".
I said I dont care about what white people think or say. Big difference. I care about plenty of things. Just not that.

Forum List

Back