Why is it when a white person commits a crime that person is labeled as

Separate development?? No way!!

For good and bad we are in it together...even internationally. I want to see white folk happily in a black (wo)man's restaurant, Legal firm, factory, shop, etc etc etc...and viseaversa!! All matters should be judged on the quality of the product...colour should not even be noticed!!!

Greg
What do you mean by separate development?

History shows us that very few whites believe we are in it together. The vast majority stood by or actively participated while slavery built this country and made it an economic power. The vast majority either active participated or stood by while Blacks were subjected to Jim Crow after attaining freedom. Frankly I think whites in general are only concerned with what lines their pockets. Like I said before there seems to be a fear of competing on an level playing field. I think that trumps all for whites in general.

Are blacks any different? Seems like if blacks cared then every black football basketball and baseball player could solve the high unemployment problem in our hoods but instead they move into white gated safe communities and never look back.

Some do charity but so do some whites. Clearly not enough to solve the problem.

I would love for blacks to publically debate this with guys like Herman Cain and Cindy rice.

Will blacks listen or call them sellouts?
Yes Blacks are different. Blacks have always held out hope that white would stop suffering from their inferiority complex and just act like humans. I dont know what you are talking about regarding athletes that are the product of white racism and socialization in this country. What did that have to do with white people and their issues?
Instead of all the talk rich black people should set in motion the fix.

I want to see one black open a Meijer or Walmart in Detroit.
If you want to see that then show your intent by attracting Black businessmen to invest in such an endeavor.
Again why you need whiteys help? Busted! Lol Do it yourselves!

What do you mean by separate development?

History shows us that very few whites believe we are in it together. The vast majority stood by or actively participated while slavery built this country and made it an economic power. The vast majority either active participated or stood by while Blacks were subjected to Jim Crow after attaining freedom. Frankly I think whites in general are only concerned with what lines their pockets. Like I said before there seems to be a fear of competing on an level playing field. I think that trumps all for whites in general.

Are blacks any different? Seems like if blacks cared then every black football basketball and baseball player could solve the high unemployment problem in our hoods but instead they move into white gated safe communities and never look back.

I would love for blacks to publically debate this with guys like Herman Cain and Cindy rice.

Yes Blacks are different. Blacks have always held out hope that white would stop suffering from their inferiority complex and just act like humans. I dont know what you are talking about regarding athletes that are the product of white racism and socialization in this country. What did that have to do with white people and their issues?

If you want to see that then show your intent by attracting Black businessmen to invest in such an endeavor.
Why would we need whiteys help? You said you wanted to see it. If you want Black people open a Meijer or Walmart get busy. Walmart is white owned last I checked.

Sygnomi, then katalava.

I said I understand a little. And you? I actually rented a how to speak Greek CD from the library. Its hard! And I've been hearing it my whole life
Fluently. Spent 22 years there and mother Greed.

Brovo akedia. Lol. That means Mr right? Or is that Mrs? Damn it its so hard!
All I got from that is "bravo". You didn't get much Greek growing up I guess.

Sygnomi, then katalava.

I said I understand a little. And you? I actually rented a how to speak Greek CD from the library. Its hard! And I've been hearing it my whole life

I never used that word either growing up. Akedea. Mr or miss? No I didn't growing up

Sygnomi, then katalava.

I never used that word either growing up. Akedea. Mr or miss? No I didn't growing up
Kyrios and Kyria: Mister and Missus.

Why would we need whiteys help? You said you wanted to see it. If you want Black people open a Meijer or Walmart get busy. Walmart is white owned last I checked.

Then open up a black version stupid. Do I have to do all the thinking and logistics? Maybe those black athletes can go back to college get a business degree like I did.

Figure it out! You're a superior race and now you have the money.

There are 2 meijers by my house and walmarts Kroger etc. No one black or white will open a store in detroit where 750.000 live. Why? Too dangerous plus all the theft. Gotta hire security guards. Your thoughts on this?

Then open up a black version stupid. Do I have to do all the thinking and logistics? Maybe those black athletes can go back to college get a business degree like I did.

There are 2 meijers by my house and walmarts Kroger etc. No one black or white will open a store in detroit where 750.000 live. Why? Too dangerous plus all the theft. Gotta hire security guards. Your thoughts on this?
We dont take orders from white people. If you want a Black version lay the ground work. If not shut up telling me what you want to see and we will open what we want to open.

If no one will open a Walmart in the area for whatever reason why would you want a Black person to do something so dumb?

Last edited:
A kkk meeting doesn't talk about how to fix black society. They think that's impossible. I want to turn blacks into tiger woods or Obamas. Educated and with jobs. But even tiger cheated and now his kids don't live with both parents. But they'll be OK because they have money. Poor single blacks should not be having kids because they'll grow up poor and get into crime and repeat the cycle.

Do you think black society is fine? Ever been to Detroit?
So you know what they talk about in KKK movies. And...most racists HATE Tiger Woods and Obama.

I want to turn white people into Ted Turner...but they are too busy blaming blacks for their failures....you racist pussy.

I love tiger and Obama. I hate Cindy rice and Herman Cain though.

You don't realize to the rich we are all n$##%rs. That means I don't get to live in gated communities. So it is in my interest that black crime goes down. It might be someone I know one day who gets shot robed or raped by the very violent element that comes out of Detroit flint and Saginaw.

Every day we see violent crime from blacks. Once a week from whites. See the difference?

I will agree with you on all the things this country should do to help but assuming its not what can you people do on your own? A difficult journey starts with 1 step

Crime is crime mutherfucker

When blacks make up 10% of the population but commit 90% of the crime.
90%? You have a link for that or were you told that in a meeting, you racist asswipe.

Blacks make up 13% of the population but account for 39% of those on welfare.
Welfare Statistics Statistic Brain

We dont take orders from white people. If you want a Black version lay the ground work. If not shut up and we will open what we want to open.

If no one will open a Walmart in the area for whatever reason why would you want a Black person to do something so dumb?
I damn sure don't take orders from black people.

Blacks make up 0.005% of the world's billionaires (9 out of 1645), and Oprah the only black American.

Tremendous success, eh?

The Black Billionaires 2014 - Forbes
Only a broke person would assume success only meant you were a billionaire. Even still you do know the wealthiest man to ever walk the planet was a Black guy right?
I feel a jungle-bunny history lesson coming on. Go for it Uncle Remus.

Math not a strong point, we get it, but do you understand what 0.005% means?

Blacks make up 0.005% of the world's billionaires (9 out of 1645), and Oprah the only black American.

Tremendous success, eh?

Only a broke person would assume success only meant you were a billionaire. Even still you do know the wealthiest man to ever walk the planet was a Black guy right?

I feel an irrelevant cave chimp point coming on.

Tell me what it means

Tremendous success, eh?

Tell me what it means
Statistically insignificant and total failure. Seriously, if you walked into a seminar where 9 out of 1645 attendees were black, you would think it was a symposium on mathematics with 9 janitors and cleaning ladies.

Tremendous success, eh?

Tell me what it means
Statistically insignificant and total failure. Seriously, if you walked into a seminar where 9 out of 1645 attendees were black, you would think it was a symposium on mathematics.
Failure according to who?

Tremendous success, eh?

Tell me what it means
Statistically insignificant and total failure. Seriously, if you walked into a seminar where 9 out of 1645 attendees were black, you would think it was a symposium on mathematics.
Yeah, sorry. Sometimes I forget that in some cultures success is gauged by crime rates and government dependency.

Tell me what it means
Yeah, sorry. Sometimes I forget that in some cultures success is gauged by crime rates and government dependency.
You didnt answer my question. Who considers it failure?

Tell me what it means
You didnt answer my question. Who considers it failure?
Non-black societies I suppose. In other words everyone else.

Forum List

Back