Why is it when a white person commits a crime that person is labeled as

I love tiger and Obama. I hate Cindy rice and Herman Cain though.

You don't realize to the rich we are all n$##%rs. That means I don't get to live in gated communities. So it is in my interest that black crime goes down. It might be someone I know one day who gets shot robed or raped by the very violent element that comes out of Detroit flint and Saginaw.

Every day we see violent crime from blacks. Once a week from whites. See the difference?

I will agree with you on all the things this country should do to help but assuming its not what can you people do on your own? A difficult journey starts with 1 step

Crime is crime mutherfucker

When blacks make up 10% of the population but commit 90% of the crime.
90%? You have a link for that or were you told that in a meeting, you racist asswipe.

Blacks make up 13% of the population but account for 39% of those on welfare.
Welfare Statistics Statistic Brain
He doesn't think that matters. He only understands that this means more whites are on welfare than blacks.
What a faggot. You make an outrageous statement then assign an argument I never made. Go swallow some cum you racist faggot.

Again why you need whiteys help? Busted! Lol Do it yourselves!
Why would we need whiteys help? You said you wanted to see it. If you want Black people open a Meijer or Walmart get busy. Walmart is white owned last I checked.

Then open up a black version stupid. Do I have to do all the thinking and logistics? Maybe those black athletes can go back to college get a business degree like I did.

Figure it out! You're a superior race and now you have the money.

There are 2 meijers by my house and walmarts Kroger etc. No one black or white will open a store in detroit where 750.000 live. Why? Too dangerous plus all the theft. Gotta hire security guards. Your thoughts on this?
We dont take orders from white people. If you want a Black version lay the ground work. If not shut up telling me what you want to see and we will open what we want to open.

If no one will open a Walmart in the area for whatever reason why would you want a Black person to do something so dumb?
Exactly!

Did you see warren sapp got caught with hookers? Black people aren't superior. You can give them all the money in the world and they'll still act like fools and all too often blow through the money.
White people blow their money on hookers all the time. Matter of fact they are the biggest customers of hookers. I dont get your point?

That you can give a black guy all the money in the world that won't give him an more common sense.

Bottom line is this. Notice they don't catch Joe Montana or Bret favre acting a fool with hookers.

Crime is crime mutherfucker

90%? You have a link for that or were you told that in a meeting, you racist asswipe.

He doesn't think that matters. He only understands that this means more whites are on welfare than blacks.
What a faggot. You make an outrageous statement then assign an argument I never made. Go swallow some cum you racist faggot.
Shut up ******

Why would we need whiteys help? You said you wanted to see it. If you want Black people open a Meijer or Walmart get busy. Walmart is white owned last I checked.

Then open up a black version stupid. Do I have to do all the thinking and logistics? Maybe those black athletes can go back to college get a business degree like I did.

There are 2 meijers by my house and walmarts Kroger etc. No one black or white will open a store in detroit where 750.000 live. Why? Too dangerous plus all the theft. Gotta hire security guards. Your thoughts on this?
We dont take orders from white people. If you want a Black version lay the ground work. If not shut up telling me what you want to see and we will open what we want to open.

If no one will open a Walmart in the area for whatever reason why would you want a Black person to do something so dumb?
Exactly!

Did you see warren sapp got caught with hookers? Black people aren't superior. You can give them all the money in the world and they'll still act like fools and all too often blow through the money.
White people blow their money on hookers all the time. Matter of fact they are the biggest customers of hookers. I dont get your point?

That you can give a black guy all the money in the world that won't give him an more common sense.

Bottom line is this. Notice they don't catch Joe Montana or Bret favre acting a fool with hookers.
You can do the same thing with any random white guy. Big Ben

Exactly!

That woman wasn't a hooker

Shut up ******
Next time you speak, wipe the cum off your mouth and brush your teeth, faggot.

Exactly!

Which one? How about Charlie Sheen or Elliot Spitzer. What was their excuse?

Shut up ******
At least when I wake up I'm white living in a white world thank god.

I grew up in a black neighborhood so I know coloreds are more racist than whites. Plus they hate nigras too

Exactly!

They were on drugs and their stupid. OK you got me on this one.

Shut up ******

I grew up in a black neighborhood so I know coloreds are more racist than whites. Plus they hate nigras too
Yeah, but you are a faggot and have a mch lower life span than your white counterpart. You will probably die of AIDS or some other STD.

They were on drugs and their stupid. OK you got me on this one.
Thats typically the reason most people get into trouble. You seem to be focused on the Black ones when way more white ones have done it throughout history.

Shut up ******

Whites are more colored than Blacks. They turn blue when cold, red when angry, pink when embarrassed, purple when bruised and green when sick.

Show me the next white ray rice
Show me the next Black Jeffery Dahmer

I'm really just trying to help. I figure white people will want to or be forced to deal with blacks more fairly when blacks start cleaning up their own communities. Prove white people wrong.

In Michigan the biggest problem we have is Detroit Saginaw and flint.

What can detroiters flintonians and Saginaw's do to fix the high crime rate?

Blacks make up 0.005% of the world's billionaires (9 out of 1645), and Oprah the only black American.

Tremendous success, eh?

The Black Billionaires 2014 - Forbes
Are you on that list?
I bet more faggots are on that list than coloreds.
Well yeah...how many generations of opportunity have they had? Better yet...how many dicks did they suck and how often did they bend over to get into that position.

Shut up ******

Whites are more colored than Blacks. They turn blue when cold, red when angry, pink when embarrassed, purple when bruised and green when sick.
I'm only using that cause nuts feels comfortable of using the gay equivalent to that term. I don't really mean it.

But I do think if he can say faggot I should be able to use the n word.

I've found because of religion blacks have a hard time understsnding the similarities in their struggle and the gays.

Forum List

Back