Why is it when a white person commits a crime that person is labeled as

What a faggot. You make an outrageous statement then assign an argument I never made. Go swallow some cum you racist faggot.
Shut up ******
Next time you speak, wipe the cum off your mouth and brush your teeth, faggot.
At least when I wake up I'm white living in a white world thank god.

I grew up in a black neighborhood so I know coloreds are more racist than whites. Plus they hate nigras too
Whites are more colored than Blacks. They turn blue when cold, red when angry, pink when embarrassed, purple when bruised and green when sick.
I'm only using that cause nuts feels comfortable of using the gay equivalent to that term. I don't really mean it.

But I do think if he can say faggot I should be able to use the n word.

I've found because of religion blacks have a hard time understsnding the similarities in their struggle and the gays.
Faggotry is a choice. There are no similarities. Just another sign of your hate and racism, faggot.

Show me the next white ray rice
Show me the next Black Jeffery Dahmer

I'm really just trying to help. I figure white people will want to or be forced to deal with blacks more fairly when blacks start cleaning up their own communities. Prove white people wrong.

In Michigan the biggest problem we have is Detroit Saginaw and flint.

What can detroiters flintonians and Saginaw's do to fix the high crime rate?
Your method of help should be focused on your white issues. I dont prove myself to whites Whites should be proving they are worth paying attention to on such matters as honesty, integrity, and ethics before believing Blacks have anything to prove to them. :laugh:

Blacks make up 0.005% of the world's billionaires (9 out of 1645), and Oprah the only black American.

Tremendous success, eh?

The Black Billionaires 2014 - Forbes
Are you on that list?
I bet more faggots are on that list than coloreds.
Well yeah...how many generations of opportunity have they had? Better yet...how many dicks did they suck and how often did they bend over to get into that position.

Ah you coloreds want to use that argument both ways. The other day you bragged you were richer than us even though we've been here longer . Now you want to say gays are better off because they've been here longer.

Anyways so you know my dads a Greek immigrant and he has a son who's a VP of a fortune 500 corporation. Not me my bro.

And my dad has 2 homes and plenty of money now that he's retired. I'm not going to brag about myself. I do alright.

But as foreigners my parents were not racist. My dad was the kicker for an all black school. They called him the golden toed Greek. And he worked with blacks for years at ford. So don't take his opinion too personally. All foreigners think Americans are fucked up. All the divorce and sleeping around. We moved out of the hood and realized white Americans are fucked up big time.

But even my dad agrees the black communities are a lot more problems than any white community. He says its because so many are having kids then not raising them right.

This goes for poor white communities too.

I think we have found unwanted pregnancy has gone down since they limited welfare to 5 yrs and you have to volunteer work to get it.

Anyways all you Americans need to stop having babies you can't or won't raise.

Blacks make up 0.005% of the world's billionaires (9 out of 1645), and Oprah the only black American.

Tremendous success, eh?

Are you on that list?
Well yeah...how many generations of opportunity have they had? Better yet...how many dicks did they suck and how often did they bend over to get into that position.

Ah you coloreds want to use that argument both ways. The other day you bragged you were richer than us even though we've been here longer . Now you want to say gays are better off because they've been here longer.

Anyways so you know my dads a Greek immigrant and he has a son who's a VP of a fortune 500 corporation. Not me my bro.

And my dad has 2 homes and plenty of money now that he's retired. I'm not going to brag about myself. I do alright.

But as foreigners my parents were not racist. My dad was the kicker for an all black school. They called him the golden toed Greek. And he worked with blacks for years at ford. So don't take his opinion too personally. All foreigners think Americans are fucked up. All the divorce and sleeping around. We moved out of the hood and realized white Americans are fucked up big time.

But even my dad agrees the black communities are a lot more problems than any white community. He says its because so many are having kids then not raising them right.

I think we have found unwanted pregnancy has gone down since they limited welfare to 5 yrs and you have to volunteer work to get it.

Well yeah, your dad had more opportunity than his black counterparts as you have had more opportunity than your black counterparts. Your failure is because you are a fag...not because of black pepole.

Shut up ******

I grew up in a black neighborhood so I know coloreds are more racist than whites. Plus they hate nigras too
Whites are more colored than Blacks. They turn blue when cold, red when angry, pink when embarrassed, purple when bruised and green when sick.
I'm only using that cause nuts feels comfortable of using the gay equivalent to that term. I don't really mean it.

I've found because of religion blacks have a hard time understsnding the similarities in their struggle and the gays.
Faggotry is a choice. There are no similarities. Just another sign of your hate and racism, faggot.

So you're Hi sexual? Because only bis think gay is a choice. It isn't for a gay or straight.

Are you more straight and just a little gay?

I know you're gay because you've called everyone faggot. Sounds like you hate that part of yourself. Lucky you don't like dick more because that would suck to want cock and feel guilty about it

So you're Hi sexual? Because only bis think gay is a choice. It isn't for a gay or straight.

I know you're gay because you've called everyone faggot. Sounds like you hate that part of yourself. Lucky you don't like dick more because that would suck to want cock and feel guilty about it
:lol: Gays always try to make everyone else out to be gays.

Tremendous success, eh?

Are you on that list?

Well yeah, your dad had more opportunity than his black counterparts as you have had more opportunity than your black counterparts. Your failure is because you are a fag...not because of black pepole.
Wrong! The plant my dad worked at was mostly black. They were UAW. My dad was in the cafe union so they got pensions profit sharing insurance but not the $45 hr those guys made. He made $11. He saved and paid off his home quick and saved a fortune. He was so tight. Drove a modest car. Long story short the blacks who were making more bought Lincolns and stayed in the hood.

I got it! Here's the difference. We moved to the burbs where the schools are better. My bro got into msu because he went to a good highschool that helped get him in.

So that's a big problem in black communities is the schools suck. Black people need to get out of Detroit flint and Saginaw.

If you think its a choice then that must be true for you. Not everyone is like you or thinks like you. But I'm cool with it. No choice for me.

Tremendous success, eh?

Are you on that list?

I'll admit that the black can go to msu and get the same degree but not be hired by a white hiring manager.

I'm watching a lbs show on Africans and African Americans. Eritria Africa is a brutal dictatorship. Europe won't let any more in so the blacks are crawling to is real for help.

Is this a great African nation?

Why can't the rest of Africa solve the problem? Do Americans have to go? Another black hawk down? How's whitey at fault? Maybe we support the corrupt dictator?

I'm watching a lbs show on Africans and African Americans. Eritria Africa is a brutal dictatorship. Europe won't let any more in so the blacks are crawling to is real for help.

Hey faggot...what do I give a shit about Africa?

I guess these people in Eritria are being kidnapped in Sanai for ransom. Yea so civilized.

I remember the former slaves went back to Africa and tossed their passports in the ocean. Next day they were on the beach looking for them.

I guess these people in Eritria are being kidnapped in Sanai for ransom. Yea so civilized.

I remember the former slaves went back to Africa and tossed their passports in the ocean. Next day they were on the beach looking for them.
Yeah...the next time you look for a white hooker...remember, she might be kidnapped from Europe by white slave traders...oh, never mind, you are a faggot...you just go to bath houses and get aids.

Yeah...the next time you look for a white hooker...remember, she might be kidnapped from Europe by white slave traders...oh, never mind, you are a faggot...you just go to bath houses and get aids.

I didn't know bath houses are where gays go. How many you been to?

White people and smart black people.
I'm a smart Black person and I dont care what white people think. Never have.

No, you're not smart and you prove it with every post.
I'm extremely smart. Yes I prove that with most of my posts. Still not seeing why what whites think is important. Can you explain it?

If you were in fact as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't ask such a stupid question.
Does that mean you cant answer the question? I have made it this far not giving a shit what white people think and so far so good.

Of course I can answer the question.

I'm a smart Black person and I dont care what white people think. Never have.

I'm extremely smart. Yes I prove that with most of my posts. Still not seeing why what whites think is important. Can you explain it?

If you were in fact as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't ask such a stupid question.
Does that mean you cant answer the question? I have made it this far not giving a shit what white people think and so far so good.

Why are you stalling then?

I'm not stalling one bit.

I'm not stalling one bit.
Pages later and you still havent told me the reason I should care what white people think. I'd say you were stalling big time. :laugh:

Forum List

Back