Why is it when a white person commits a crime that person is labeled as

Seems to me blacks don't care what whites think. If they did they'd be embarrassed.

What did blacks abandon that made them strong?
There are lots of Blacks that act as if they care what white people think. They get embarrassed of anything that whites deride in the Black culture and try to prove themselves to be "American" in the white sense of the word. I had one Black person get upset with me because I told them I see nothing wrong with Black children speaking Ebonics.The prevailing thought I seem to get from Black intellectuals is that they are worried whites are going to look down on anyone speaking Ebonics. I say who gives a fug what whites think? The other thing I notice is Black people trying to keep up with the latest luxury items. Those same people are unwilling to support Black businesses but will break their necks to give their money to white owned companies. Before civil rights Blacks supported their own. While civil rights incorporated some significant gains it seems as if the biggest things Blacks got from it was the ability to eat in white owned restaurants and pretend they are merely individuals instead of individuals with a responsibility to the Black communities they came from..
I heard that in a civil rights documentary. Malcomb x said the mlk way was to have blacks sitting in white restaurants and he wanted blacks to own their own business and fuck whites.

We only respect one color. Green
I personally dont care what whites respect. I doubt Malcolm cared much either. I do know he and MLK worked together and their combined efforts made a lot of gains. I think the ball was dropped when Black people decided to use their new found freedom and voting power to try and assimilate instead of just maintaining traditional Black unity and values. They should have known from history that whites in general will never be comfortable on a level playing field.

I think one day we will. The next generation isn't nearly as racist.

Detroiters are moving out to the burbs where there are jobs. They're sick of the high crime and no jobs so they're leaving. And Detroit has a new white mayor. He's bringing investment back to the city.

Most of the blacks I know are assimilating in our communities. And white people are moving back to Detroit.

Have to admit it was hard for everyone in Detroit when there was over 1,million people living in a city with no jobs. A lot of the people who move out love the suburbs.

Oh and I don't know where blacks in Detroit would be if it weren't for white business owners that hire a lot of them.

Blacks should appreciate whites too not just hate us.

Same way I hate black society but I don't hate all black people.
Hopefully that remains the case. These last couple of years may have done some damage as the poor ignorant white underclass is incensed over the election of a Black POTUS. Assimilating is probably the worst thing Black people can do. Once they assimilate they lose racial unity being the minority. When Blacks assimilate they take on the worst behaviors of white people without the benefits. I much rather prefer we retain our identity as a racial group. We dont need to become white to work and run businesses in the US.

If white businesses didnt hire Blacks then Blacks would have no money to spend in their stores. Whites arent doing anyone any favors. They are looking at the profit margin. Whites havent done much to elicit appreciation. Not all Black people hate all white people. Most Blacks just hate the low intellect racists in the white population.

Be careful thinking your black culture is better than ours.
That kind of thinking made you all second class citizens.

From what we see in Africa and america is no superior black cultures. To me it seems like people are people and if roles were reverse you'd be just as racist as whites are. We just have the power

There are lots of Blacks that act as if they care what white people think. They get embarrassed of anything that whites deride in the Black culture and try to prove themselves to be "American" in the white sense of the word. I had one Black person get upset with me because I told them I see nothing wrong with Black children speaking Ebonics.The prevailing thought I seem to get from Black intellectuals is that they are worried whites are going to look down on anyone speaking Ebonics. I say who gives a fug what whites think? The other thing I notice is Black people trying to keep up with the latest luxury items. Those same people are unwilling to support Black businesses but will break their necks to give their money to white owned companies. Before civil rights Blacks supported their own. While civil rights incorporated some significant gains it seems as if the biggest things Blacks got from it was the ability to eat in white owned restaurants and pretend they are merely individuals instead of individuals with a responsibility to the Black communities they came from..
I heard that in a civil rights documentary. Malcomb x said the mlk way was to have blacks sitting in white restaurants and he wanted blacks to own their own business and fuck whites.

I personally dont care what whites respect. I doubt Malcolm cared much either. I do know he and MLK worked together and their combined efforts made a lot of gains. I think the ball was dropped when Black people decided to use their new found freedom and voting power to try and assimilate instead of just maintaining traditional Black unity and values. They should have known from history that whites in general will never be comfortable on a level playing field.

Detroiters are moving out to the burbs where there are jobs. They're sick of the high crime and no jobs so they're leaving. And Detroit has a new white mayor. He's bringing investment back to the city.

Most of the blacks I know are assimilating in our communities. And white people are moving back to Detroit.

Have to admit it was hard for everyone in Detroit when there was over 1,million people living in a city with no jobs. A lot of the people who move out love the suburbs.

Oh and I don't know where blacks in Detroit would be if it weren't for white business owners that hire a lot of them.

Hopefully that remains the case. These last couple of years may have done some damage as the poor ignorant white underclass is incensed over the election of a Black POTUS. Assimilating is probably the worst thing Black people can do. Once they assimilate they lose racial unity being the minority. When Blacks assimilate they take on the worst behaviors of white people without the benefits. I much rather prefer we retain our identity as a racial group. We dont need to become white to work and run businesses in the US.

If white businesses didnt hire Blacks then Blacks would have no money to spend in their stores. Whites arent doing anyone any favors. They are looking at the profit margin. Whites havent done much to elicit appreciation. Not all Black people hate all white people. Most Blacks just hate the low intellect racists in the white population.

I was going to argue with you but then I'm Greek and I've seen Greeks turn into white trash "assimilating" into white society.

But then go to Greece or Africa if you think were bad here.
You're Greek?

Who said anything about apartheid or segregation? I said Blacks need to abandon the destructive values and mindsets of whites generally speaking. I am not trying to be white or accepted by whites. My mindset is from a Black perspective. Black people seem to be caught up in seeking approval from whites to the point they have abandoned what made us so strong. I can still be Black in a crowd of white people.

Seems to me blacks don't care what whites think. If they did they'd be embarrassed.

Separate development?? No way!!

For good and bad we are in it together...even internationally. I want to see white folk happily in a black (wo)man's restaurant, Legal firm, factory, shop, etc etc etc...and viseaversa!! All matters should be judged on the quality of the product...colour should not even be noticed!!!

Greg
What do you mean by separate development?

History shows us that very few whites believe we are in it together. The vast majority stood by or actively participated while slavery built this country and made it an economic power. The vast majority either active participated or stood by while Blacks were subjected to Jim Crow after attaining freedom. Frankly I think whites in general are only concerned with what lines their pockets. Like I said before there seems to be a fear of competing on an level playing field. I think that trumps all for whites in general.

I was going to argue with you but then I'm Greek and I've seen Greeks turn into white trash "assimilating" into white society.

But then go to Greece or Africa if you think were bad here.
You're Greek?
Yes why?

For good and bad we are in it together...even internationally. I want to see white folk happily in a black (wo)man's restaurant, Legal firm, factory, shop, etc etc etc...and viseaversa!! All matters should be judged on the quality of the product...colour should not even be noticed!!!

Greg

History shows us that very few whites believe we are in it together. The vast majority stood by or actively participated while slavery built this country and made it an economic power. The vast majority either active participated or stood by while Blacks were subjected to Jim Crow after attaining freedom. Frankly I think whites in general are only concerned with what lines their pockets. Like I said before there seems to be a fear of competing on an level playing field. I think that trumps all for whites in general.

Are blacks any different? Seems like if blacks cared then every black football basketball and baseball player could solve the high unemployment problem in our hoods but instead they move into white gated safe communities and never look back.

Some do charity but so do some whites. Clearly not enough to solve the problem.

I would love for blacks to publically debate this with guys like Herman Cain and Cindy rice.

Will blacks listen or call them sellouts?

From what we see in Africa and america is no superior black cultures. To me it seems like people are people and if roles were reverse you'd be just as racist as whites are. We just have the power
Our Black culture is better than yours. Thats how Black people survived. What made us second class citizens were white people not our culture. Our culture didnt make laws outlawing education and freedom for Blacks. Our culture didnt make Jim Crow after freedom that gave Blacks less money for schools, housing, etc. What are you talking about?

From what we see in Africa we know white people are like a virus everywhere they go. Remember they are the ones that colonized Africa and upset the systems in place hundreds of thousands of years before white people knew how to talk. The only problem with your theory that Blacks would be racists is that history shows us that Blacks have done nothing but educate whites as to what civilzation consists of. First the Egyptian or Kemetic civilization taught the Greeks. When the Moors held sway over europe (power) europe only benefited. In fact the only people we can say for sure that should not be trusted with power are european people. They have "progressed" to the point where they can destroy the world with a push of a button.

Greg

Are blacks any different? Seems like if blacks cared then every black football basketball and baseball player could solve the high unemployment problem in our hoods but instead they move into white gated safe communities and never look back.

I would love for blacks to publically debate this with guys like Herman Cain and Cindy rice.

Yes Blacks are different. Blacks have always held out hope that white would stop suffering from their inferiority complex and just act like humans. I dont know what you are talking about regarding athletes that are the product of white racism and socialization in this country. What did that have to do with white people and their issues?

Our Black culture is better than yours. Thats how Black people survived. What made us second class citizens were white people not our culture. Our culture didnt make laws outlawing education and freedom for Blacks. Our culture didnt make Jim Crow after freedom that gave Blacks less money for schools, housing, etc. What are you talking about?

From what we see in Africa we know white people are like a virus everywhere they go. Remember they are the ones that colonized Africa and upset the systems in place hundreds of thousands of years before white people knew how to talk. The only problem with your theory that Blacks would be racists is that history shows us that Blacks have done nothing but educate whites as to what civilzation consists of. First the Egyptian or Kemetic civilization taught the Greeks. When the Moors held sway over europe (power) europe only benefited. In fact the only people we can say for sure that should not be trusted with power are european people. They have "progressed" to the point where they can destroy the world with a push of a button.
Isn't it true though that it was black Africans that sold blacks to those Europeans? I have a feeling that if Africans were the majority and roles were reversed they'd have done the same thing.

But I won't disagree Cortes and Columbus and whites were and still are evil. Our corporations raped Africa and stole america.

But look at how the middle east turned out left alone. Savages. They'd be better off had we colonized it.

And look at Australia and Canada. Not bad places. We needed the land and the natives weren't organized or smart enough to stop us.

I have no doubt america would be a paradise if we never took it from the savage Indians. Since blacks and Indians would have never figured out the combustion engine wed still be riding horses and bison would still roam the great plains.

They'd still be waring savages but it'd be a much cleaner and less populated place.

Greg

Yes Blacks are different. Blacks have always held out hope that white would stop suffering from their inferiority complex and just act like humans. I dont know what you are talking about regarding athletes that are the product of white racism and socialization in this country. What did that have to do with white people and their issues?
Instead of all the talk rich black people should set in motion the fix.

I want to see one black open a Meijer or Walmart in Detroit.

Isn't it true though that it was black Africans that sold blacks to those Europeans? I have a feeling that if Africans were the majority and roles were reversed they'd have done the same thing.

But I won't disagree Cortes and Columbus and whites were and still are evil. Our corporations raped Africa and stole america.

But look at how the middle east turned out left alone. Savages. They'd be better off had we colonized it.

And look at Australia and Canada. Not bad places. We needed the land and the natives weren't organized or smart enough to stop us.

I have no doubt america would be a paradise if we never took it from the savage Indians. Since blacks and Indians would have never figured out the combustion engine wed still be riding horses and bison would still roam the great plains.

They'd still be waring savages but it'd be a much cleaner and less populated place.

Some Black Africans sold enslaved people to europeans of that I am sure. Whites didnt have to buy them so I dont understand what that has to do with anything? I know you have a feeling but like I said before history proves you wrong. Yes look at how the ME is. Again thats a result of european interference by annexing land for Israel and the Ashkenazi Jews and the politics the european and US powers practice in the region. Trust me I have no love lost for Arabs as they were the ones that started the Black slave trade after first buying and selling white women. Whites bought kidnapped people from the Arabs until they got enough guns to go down to Africa and take them by force.

Some Black Africans sold enslaved people to europeans of that I am sure. Whites didnt have to buy them so I dont understand what that has to do with anything? I know you have a feeling but like I said before history proves you wrong. Yes look at how the ME is. Again thats a result of european interference by annexing land for Israel and the Ashkenazi Jews and the politics the european and US powers practice in the region. Trust me I have no love lost for Arabs as they were the ones that started the Black slave trade after first buying and selling white women. Whites bought kidnapped people from the Arabs until they got enough guns to go down to Africa and take them by force. [/QUOTE]

Nothing but bullshit!!!

Myths and Misconceptions Slavery and the Slave Trade The Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History

Greg

Instead of all the talk rich black people should set in motion the fix.

I want to see one black open a Meijer or Walmart in Detroit.
If you want to see that then show your intent by attracting Black businessmen to invest in such an endeavor.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back