Why is it ok for liberals to

The more important question than the OP..

Why is it "bigotry" and "racism" when Christians and whites jeer at people for their socioeconomic status, their color, their belief system...but it's "free speech" when libs do it?

"bigotry" and "racism" and "free speech" are not mutually exclusive.

You won't admit that when you think of liberals, you do not think of christians and whites. It's OK....really.

I can't possibly dumb it down any further for you. Again, I'm sorry you don't understand the English language, but I think explaining it to you is a bigger job than I'm up for in this forum.

Why is it "bigotry" and "racism" when Christians and whites jeer at people for their socioeconomic status, their color, their belief system...but it's "free speech" when libs do it?

:eusa_eh:

Did I say they were? Can you at least try to stick to the things that are actually SAID instead of pretending there's some other conversation taking place?

:eusa_eh:

Did I say they were? Can you at least try to stick to the things that are actually SAID instead of pretending there's some other conversation taking place?

As in, when liberals AND conservatives do it, it is both "bigotry" and "free speech".

Whoever controls the Media,controls the message. The Left/Democrats control the vast majority of Media in this country. Just look at the constant Leftwing propaganda that comes from Hollywood,TV,Music,and News. Democrats can get away with almost anything while Republicans are held accountable for everything. It's a double standard that's gone on in this country for the last 50yrs. Conservatives just need to get more control of Media if they want a fair shake. That's just the way it is.

The Left/Democrats control the vast majority of Media in this country.

No they don't.

Media in this country is controlled by corporations.

Just look at the constant Leftwing propaganda that comes from Hollywood,TV,Music,and News.

OK. Let's have a look. Show us.
Democrats can get away with almost anything while Republicans are held accountable for everything.
Clearly you're able to get away with whining like a fucking bitch., so you're statement is not in general true, and thus false.

It's a double standard that's gone on in this country for the last 50yrs. Conservatives just need to get more control of Media if they want a fair shake. That's just the way it is.

FOX News isn't the #1 TV news station? Talk radio isn't predominantly conservative commentary?

The Left/Democrats control the vast majority of Media in this country.

No they don't.

Media in this country is controlled by corporations.

Just look at the constant Leftwing propaganda that comes from Hollywood,TV,Music,and News.

OK. Let's have a look. Show us.
Democrats can get away with almost anything while Republicans are held accountable for everything.
Clearly you're able to get away with whining like a fucking bitch., so you're statement is not in general true, and thus false.

It's a double standard that's gone on in this country for the last 50yrs. Conservatives just need to get more control of Media if they want a fair shake. That's just the way it is.

FOX News isn't the #1 TV news station? Talk radio isn't predominantly conservative commentary?

I'll just brush off your insults and forgive you because i am a Christian. But yes there are some Conservative Media Outlets but they're few and far between and they pale in comparison to the massive Left/Democrat Media Machine. They control Hollywood,TV,Music,Newspapers,and most News. So they have a huge propaganda edge. Goebbels had this same edge in Germany. It does make a big difference.

The Democrats are generally portrayed very positively by the MSM while the Republicans are portrayed very negatively. Independent studies have shown this to be fact. They looked at major Networks,Cable News,PBS,NPR,and Newspapers. And they did find much more positive coverage for Democrats. Republicans were covered more negatively. So whoever controls the Media really does control the message. And it's the Left/Democrats who control the message in America.

Last edited:
I'll just brush off your insults and forgive you because i am a Christian. But yes there are some Conservative Media Outlets but they're few and far between and they pale in comparison to the massive Left/Democrat Media Machine.

FOX NEWS IS THE #1 TV NEWS STATION MORON.
They control Hollywood,TV,Music,Newspapers,and most News. So they have a huge propaganda edge. Goebbels had this same edge in Germany. It does make a big difference.

Actually CORPORATIONS control most of those things. Money has no allegiance to political party. And Hollywood makes movies, not news. I don't watch most of what they produce and don't give a shit if you do that's fine but I don't care.
The Democrats are generally portrayed very positively by the MSM while the Republicans are portrayed very negatively. Independent studies have shown this to be fact. They looked at major Networks,Cable News,PBS,NPR,and Newspapers. And they did find much more positive coverage for Democrats. Republicans were covered more negatively. So whoever controls the Media really does control the message. And it's the Left/Democrats who control the message in America.

"They" ? Really? Well OK - if "they" say it, it must be true. I'd hate to ask you to be more specific.

I'll just brush off your insults and forgive you because i am a Christian. But yes there are some Conservative Media Outlets but they're few and far between and they pale in comparison to the massive Left/Democrat Media Machine.

They control Hollywood,TV,Music,Newspapers,and most News. So they have a huge propaganda edge. Goebbels had this same edge in Germany. It does make a big difference.

Actually CORPORATIONS control most of those things. Money has no allegiance to political party. And Hollywood makes movies, not news. I don't watch most of what they produce and don't give a shit if you do that's fine but I don't care.

"They" ? Really? Well OK - if "they" say it, it must be true. I'd hate to ask you to be more specific.

The studies are out there. Most have concluded that Democrats are treated more positively than Republicans overall. Their propaganda is the strongest. Conservative Republicans have a lot of catching up to do. This Democrat Bias has lasted 50yrs. It's time for change. The Republicans better get going.

The studies are out there. Most have concluded that Democrats are treated more positively than Republicans overall. Their propaganda is the strongest. Conservative Republicans have a lot of catching up to do. This Democrat Bias has lasted 50yrs. It's time for change. The Republicans better get going.

Oh well heck, if they are "out there" - who could deny that? And you've obviously read enough of them you can make statistical conclusions about them as a group by saying "most have concluded...." Its just funny how you can't recall a single one of them, isn't it?

openly mock, or add negative connotations to whites, males, Christians, and old people?

We see this all the time. How did this come to be? Is it going to change? What can we do change this?
This thread is just another example of "The BEST DEFENSE is a GOOD OFFENSE" - and America's conservatives have a long history of being "offensive" in every sense of the word!

Last edited:
People are offensive, period.

I don't find conservatives particularly offensive; I'm finding Republicans almost as offensive as libs these days though...and all career politicians.

I'm a christian, White male of European desent and nobody's oppressing me for any of those having any of those characteristics.

I think this complaint is nothing but a load of right wing whining horsehockey.

Do any of my fellow christan, white males of Euro desent agree?

I'm a christian, White male of European desent and nobody's oppressing me for any of those having any of those characteristics.

Yeah, I agree fully. As a Christian, White, heterosexual male of European descent(who has been gainfully employed since the age of 14).

I actually find it amusing that conservatives can say pretty much anything they want about people who are not like them(Race, Religion, Sexual Preference, Pro Choice, etc), even to the point of making blanket statements about people they don't even know(Libs waiting for their government check, etc)... and being increasingly inflammatory while doing it, but get their panties in a bunch when the tables are turned.

This reminds me of Christ teaching of "take the log out of your own eye before talking about the speck in a brother's". But much like most of Christ's teachings....we(as in most of us...conservatives and liberals...tend to minimize the parts that don't suit us and maximize the parts that do.

openly mock, or add negative connotations to whites, males, Christians, and old people?

We see this all the time. How did this come to be? Is it going to change? What can we do change this?
This thread is just another example of "The BEST DEFENSE is a GOOD OFFENSE" - and America's conservatives have a long history of being "offensive" in every sense of the word!

I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you break that down for me.

Yeah, I agree fully. As a Christian, White, heterosexual male of European descent(who has been gainfully employed since the age of 14).

I actually find it amusing that conservatives can say pretty much anything they want about people who are not like them(Race, Religion, Sexual Preference, Pro Choice, etc), even to the point of making blanket statements about people they don't even know(Libs waiting for their government check, etc)... and being increasingly inflammatory while doing it, but get their panties in a bunch when the tables are turned.

This reminds me of Christ teaching of "take the log out of your own eye before talking about the speck in a brother's". But much like most of Christ's teachings....we(as in most of us...conservatives and liberals...tend to minimize the parts that don't suit us and maximize the parts that do.

You guys are both full of shit.

We see it in all aspects of our society, not only in the news media, but telivision, all our institutions, ad interactions with society. For example, look at all the commercials on television, they depict white males as morons and minorities as rational and smart.

Its ok to castigate these groups, and liberals do it all the time in our discourse. They think they have a free pass.

Don't make this about, oh nobody has more power and wealth than these grups, because that's irrelevant. Not all whites christian males have power and wealth, and just because you do have these things, doesn't mean you should get equal treatment. I'm for equal treatmont for all groups, and for us to be treated as individuals, part of one big group, which is America.

We see it in all aspects of our society, not only in the news media, but telivision, all our institutions, ad interactions with society. For example, look at all the commercials on television, they depict white males as morons and minorities as rational and smart.

Its ok to castigate these groups, and liberals do it all the time in our discourse. They think they have a free pass.

Don't make this about, oh nobody has more power and wealth than these grups, because that's irrelevant. Not all whites christian males have power and wealth, and just because you do have these things, doesn't mean you should get equal treatment. I'm for equal treatmont for all groups, and for us to be treated as individuals, part of one big group, which is America.

Oh... we're critiquing Sitcoms now? Is that how far your paranoia as progressed? I'll tell you what... why don't you grow a vagina and accept the fact that entertainment is just that...entertainment. If anything... I've noticed Males(of any descent) are portrayed as idiots in sitcoms, and their children are the geniuses who work out the conundrum of the episode, and they all have hard ass wives who domineer them.

But, Unlike you... I am capable of realizing that it's all about entertainment, not some Conspiracy theory to emasculate us.

Oh... we're critiquing Sitcoms now? Is that how far your paranoia as progressed? I'll tell you what... why don't you grow a vagina and accept the fact that entertainment is just that...entertainment. If anything... I've noticed Males(of any descent) are portrayed as idiots in sitcoms, and their children are the geniuses who work out the conundrum of the episode, and they all have hard ass wives who domineer them.

But, Unlike you... I am capable of realizing that it's all about entertainment, not some Conspiracy theory to emasculate us.

I was actually bringing up commercials, but sitcoms too are an example of subtle propaganda we see all the time. I agree the main purpose entertain, and I would not go as far as to suggest mass conspiracy, but powers that be that force feed us this entertainment, a majority of the time do so agenda laced. IMO

Forum List

Back