Why is it ok for liberals to

They hold sway over most of the MSM. That's how they get away with it. They control Hollywood,Music,TV,and most other Media propaganda outlets. They control the message. There are very few alternative Conservative Media Outlets in this country. And the few there are,get viciously smeared by the Left Media. I hope i helped you understand things a bit better. See Ya.

Well tell the faggots, dikes, blacks, mexicans, muslims, buddhists, atheists and lesbos to get the hell over it too, right?

How Christian of you.

Nope. I became a hate filled atheist yesterday. And as a devout atheist, I must say how much I hate blacks, fags, mexicans and lesbos.

I'm a hispanic illegal immigrant atheist, thus, I cannot be racist.

Well tell the faggots, dikes, blacks, mexicans, muslims, buddhists, atheists and lesbos to get the hell over it too, right?

How Christian of you.

Nope. I became a hate filled atheist yesterday. And as a devout atheist, I must say how much I hate blacks, fags, mexicans and lesbos.

I'm a hispanic illegal immigrant atheist, thus, I cannot be racist.

Ahh... rambling. That helps your cause. Congratulations... YOU are what's wrong with our country.

They hold sway over most of the MSM. That's how they get away with it. They control Hollywood,Music,TV,and most other Media propaganda outlets. They control the message. There are very few alternative Conservative Media Outlets in this country. And the few there are,get viciously smeared by the Left Media. I hope i helped you understand things a bit better. See Ya.

Amazing... So by your post, I can assume that you are one of the "true believers" that believe that only Fox News is the only legitimate news source. You don't care what America or it's citizens want or need. All you care about is what Fox tells you... which is what's good for Rupert Murdoch and the rest of the 1%ers.

No... reread what I quoted from you. Christian liberals are the "worst offenders", "throwing fellow Christians under the bus"?

YOU said that. had nothing to do with "Christians can't be liberal".

I double dare you to read all the posts on the first page alone from our upstanding Christian Conservatives. They are the most hateful people on this board and you have the nerve to say that Liberal Christians are the "worst offenders"? Once again... don't think politics... look at the rhetoric alone from the point of view of our weakest.

Hello, I said that in response to the idiotic statement that I was stating that there are no Christian liberals. Or some such hogwash.

Amazing... So by your post, I can assume that you are one of the "true believers" that believe that only Fox News is the only legitimate news source. You don't care what America or it's citizens want or need. All you care about is what Fox tells you... which is what's good for Rupert Murdoch and the rest of the 1%ers.

Logical fallacy.

In other words, dishonest claptrap, and crappy discussion skills..

Don't believe i said any of that. I did say the Left/Democrats control the message through their domination of Media. That's why them and their Democrats get a free pass and positive spin all the time. They control most of the Media propaganda outlets in this country. That's just fact. It is what it is.

Don't believe i said any of that. I did say the Left/Democrats control the message through their domination of Media. That's why them and their Democrats get a free pass and positive spin all the time. They control most of the Media propaganda outlets in this country. That's just fact. It is what it is.

But the problem is, even middle of the road media outlets are "liberal media" to those on the far right. There is no middle ground to folks on the right. It's "either your with us, or you're against us".

Logical fallacy.

Oh really, Ms. "Liberal Christians are the worst of the bunch"? BTW... did you take up my challenge?

Why is it ok for liberals to openly mock, or add negative connotations to whites, males, Christians, and old people?

It's not.

But the source of your confusion is based on the fact that no one is disparaging anyone of the noted groups above per se, but rather white, male, Christian, or old people who exhibit racist, bigoted, or otherwise ignorant attitudes.

Such individuals are justifiably subject to being mocked.

Logical fallacy.

Oh really, Ms. "Liberal Christians are the worst of the bunch"? BTW... did you take up my challenge?

More of the same, eh?

But the problem is, even middle of the road media outlets are "liberal media" to those on the far right. There is no middle ground to folks on the right. It's "either your with us, or you're against us".

Oh the irony.:lol:

Oh the irony.:lol:

What is the irony? I don't watch MSNBC, In fact, I watch more FOX than I do anything. Whether it's FOX or MSNBC, it's propaganda. In fact, the original big three networks are probably the most middle of the road, followed by CNN.

BTW.... As far as internet related material? Heritage.org is a front for the Koch Brothers...

"Whether it's Fox or msnbc it's propaganda"

that's the irony...no middle ground alert.

My point is that I in no way implied or stated that Christians can't be liberal. But continue to obfuscate if you like.

"Why is it "bigotry" and "racism" when Christians and whites jeer at people for their socioeconomic status, their color, their belief system...but it's "free speech" when libs do it?"

You wrote this. You may not have meant what you said.....but what you said is that "libs" are treated differently than "christians and whites"....meaning that "libs" are not "christians and whites" Duh.

I'm sorry you are incapable of reading the English language.

1. Liberals accuse white people and Christians of bigotry and racism if they dare to make negative comments (regardless of the veracity) of certain groups.

2. That is NOT saying there are not white and Christian liberals. Reference #1. Whether or not there are white and Christian liberals has nothing to do with it.

Just go with the actual words that have been said, instead of trying to interject your own bias. Try it. You will be less confused that way.

No, I didn't fail. The proof is in the pudding. If I had meant to say that there are no Christian or white liberals, I would have said it. Instead, some lefty weirdo comes along as says (fallaciously) "YOU JUST SAID THERE ARE NO WHITE CHRISTIAN LIBERALS HAHAHAHAHAHA"

No, I didn't. I said that liberals accuse whites and christians of bigotry for the same behavior that they categorize as "freedom of speech" when they engage in it.

See, liberal is a political view...not a color or a religion. I'm sorry you weren't able to finish 2nd grade.

Forum List

Back