Why I'm tired of women

Poor alt-right beta males just can't get laid.
meow
Im tired of women too but for different reasons, because they dont want to date me and I almost gave up that one will ever like me. I never experienced how it is to be loved by a woman.
If that is you in your avi, Mortimer, you appear to be morose. That alone is enough to keep intelligent, vibrant ladies from wanting to know you better. Just saying.

What exactly is morose, sorry dont know that word?
morose - Bing

Mortimer, please believe me that I am trying to be kind with what I am about to say to you. You are looking for love. Nothing wrong with that. Trouble is, you aren't finding it. So, it's time to stop looking and live your life. Find things to do. Pursue your interests and/or find new interests. Visit parks and museums, play recreational sports or card games, join a church or club- get out of your poor me nobody likes me mindset and just do stuff.

Look, not only does your avi pic look like you are sad and pathetic and on the verge of either anger or tears or both, just the fact that your avi is your own face shows that you are all you think about. Seriously. The choice of avi pics is virtually limitless. Still, you didn't pick a picture of a tree, or building or bird or some actress- you picked an unsmiling, dead eyed picture of yourself! Most people are not drawn to people who are gloomy and self obsessed.

When your focus is on others and the activity you share with them, you will be more vibrant and yes, appealing to women. The cool thing is, when you stop desperately seeking, they usually find you! A confident person, content with who they are, is more attractive than the most handsome man in the world. Meanwhile, everybody is better looking when they smile. Confident people tend to smile more...

Mortimer, I just saw your Natural Hierarchy of Men and Women via anal sex thread. Please disregard my previous comments. They clearly do not apply to your situation. Turns out that awful expression on your face is due to where your head is.

morose:
  • very serious, unhappy, and quiet
  • very sad or unhappy
  • having a sullen and gloomy disposition

Im serious and quiete not unhappy or sad girls tell me that i look sweet and that I AM sweet. or a few girls told me that, most girls didnt told me that im a asshole actually never a girl told me that

?Where did 'asshole' come from?

I've seen several of the pics you've posted of yourself ... you don't smile, don't look particularly happy. Your posts seem quite serious as well. My advice? Lighten up, smile more, have a beer!

thats my personality and i dont have any pick up lines i just say "you are beautiful i would like to know you better" that doesnt work usually but its who i am and i dont want to become a shady pick up artist

How about just saying "hi, my name is Mortimer how are you doing?" and let the conversation flow. Leave out the 'you are beautiful' part ... that's a pickup line.
Sweet Jesus please don't help him to catch a woman.

Broadly speaking, I would say I'm tired of women.

Almost all women are the following:
-incurably leftist; they believe the world is full of smiling, happy people of all races and we will all get along (oh, but if there is ever any danger, it's your job, man, to protect her and take the fall)
-completely confused as to what they want: if they work, they complain about being tired all the time, if they stay at home with the kids, they complain of having to take care of them, having no life, etc.
-oversexed, showy, provocative (but if you ever say that, you are an evil sexist who wants to cover up women and keep them locked up)
-believe they can do anything men can do, and want the money and respect that comes with that, but they also want to avoid the responsibility, they want special privileges, maternity leave, accommodations, etc.

Women used to have the important and valued role of rearing the next generation of the tribe. And if they did that role well, they were loved by all. Now, they are more of a nuisance than anything else.

How about just don't worry about it.

Spend your time improving your situation, your personality, and if you happen to find a woman during the pursuit of that who takes your fancy, you're golden.

If not, at least you'll be a decent person in the end.

People make a mistake by *dating* to find the right person, I've decided. Our whole culture is geared towards trying on people and deciding who to try on based on what they look like.

I think our ancestors had it right. Your family should choose your wife for you, or at least be involved in it. Pick someone who is a hard worker, has a good mind, is goal oriented, has the same spiritual framework. The rest sort of falls in, behind those important aspects. Search for a mate with the same mindset that you apply when you determine your career path.

Im tired of women too but for different reasons, because they dont want to date me and I almost gave up that one will ever like me. I never experienced how it is to be loved by a woman.
If that is you in your avi, Mortimer, you appear to be morose. That alone is enough to keep intelligent, vibrant ladies from wanting to know you better. Just saying.

What exactly is morose, sorry dont know that word?
morose - Bing

Mortimer, please believe me that I am trying to be kind with what I am about to say to you. You are looking for love. Nothing wrong with that. Trouble is, you aren't finding it. So, it's time to stop looking and live your life. Find things to do. Pursue your interests and/or find new interests. Visit parks and museums, play recreational sports or card games, join a church or club- get out of your poor me nobody likes me mindset and just do stuff.

Look, not only does your avi pic look like you are sad and pathetic and on the verge of either anger or tears or both, just the fact that your avi is your own face shows that you are all you think about. Seriously. The choice of avi pics is virtually limitless. Still, you didn't pick a picture of a tree, or building or bird or some actress- you picked an unsmiling, dead eyed picture of yourself! Most people are not drawn to people who are gloomy and self obsessed.

When your focus is on others and the activity you share with them, you will be more vibrant and yes, appealing to women. The cool thing is, when you stop desperately seeking, they usually find you! A confident person, content with who they are, is more attractive than the most handsome man in the world. Meanwhile, everybody is better looking when they smile. Confident people tend to smile more...

Im ok with what you say especially about doing other stuff, thats a good idea, But how can you judge me by my facial expression, thats silly. Im far from angry and Im not sad. Im just serious and quiet mostly, but I can be funny too and extrovert, most people who really know me think im a nice guy and pleasant.

-incurably leftist; they believe the world is full of smiling, happy people of all races and we will all get along (oh, but if there is ever any danger, it's your job, man, to protect her and take the fall)
-completely confused as to what they want: if they work, they complain about being tired all the time, if they stay at home with the kids, they complain of having to take care of them, having no life, etc.
-oversexed, showy, provocative (but if you ever say that, you are an evil sexist who wants to cover up women and keep them locked up)
-believe they can do anything men can do, and want the money and respect that comes with that, but they also want to avoid the responsibility, they want special privileges, maternity leave, accommodations, etc.

Women used to have the important and valued role of rearing the next generation of the tribe. And if they did that role well, they were loved by all. Now, they are more of a nuisance than anything else.

Embrace your gayness. Here's a t-shirt for you:

Rainbow-sheep-black-shirt.jpg

Ha! You should have been around those frustrated women that didn't want to be tied to the post at home,,,Rosie the Riveter had a bad 'tude about giving up their jobs and freedoms only to be suppressed by men after WWII.........

You're not exactly Cary Grant...Maybe you need lowered expectations dating services?

morose:
  • very serious, unhappy, and quiet
  • very sad or unhappy
  • having a sullen and gloomy disposition

Im serious and quiete not unhappy or sad girls tell me that i look sweet and that I AM sweet. or a few girls told me that, most girls didnt told me that im a asshole actually never a girl told me that

?Where did 'asshole' come from?

I've seen several of the pics you've posted of yourself ... you don't smile, don't look particularly happy. Your posts seem quite serious as well. My advice? Lighten up, smile more, have a beer!

thats my personality and i dont have any pick up lines i just say "you are beautiful i would like to know you better" that doesnt work usually but its who i am and i dont want to become a shady pick up artist

How about just saying "hi, my name is Mortimer how are you doing?" and let the conversation flow. Leave out the 'you are beautiful' part ... that's a pickup line.
Sweet Jesus please don't help him to catch a woman.
Then he may have kids...

No I dont hate women. Im not a misogynir. I dont know what women are so I cant even deny it because I didnt figured it out yet.
Welcome to the Men's Club. Here, have a beer on me!:
beerbang.gif

I don't fully understand women either, but that's no reason for me not to desire them much less hate them.

No I dont hate women. Im not a misogynir. I dont know what women are so I cant even deny it because I didnt figured it out yet.
Welcome to the Men's Club. Here, have a beer on me!:
beerbang.gif

I don't fully understand women either, but that's no reason for me not to desire them much less hate them.
Like the old saying(s) go: women, can't live with them, can't live without them, and in some circles: women, can't live with them, can't kill them......

Like the old saying(s) go: women, can't live with them, can't live without them, and in some circles: women, can't live with them, can't kill them......
Funny, and historically true, but the bottom line is that 1) most men, including me, don't understand women but 2) any man who hates women is either a fucking moron or gay aka "conflicted".

Forum List

Back