Being to PHAT... Pretty High and Tempting...

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016

Published on Jul 30, 2015
Cosmopolitan magazine is getting a lot of attention for a video they posted to their website of women facing a barrage of cat calls just by walking down the streets of New York City. While it may be a surprise to the men watching, for INSIDE EDITI...

If American men can't resist her sultry outdoor presence, how will the Muslims fare when they see her walking around?

This could be a National Security Homeland Security Issue.

What were some causes that have triggered past terrorist attacks?

1- Too much Hollywood
2- Too much Homosexuality
3- Too much women's legs and inappropriate dress
4- Too much ridiculing religions and important figures of their culture/faith
5- Too much demanding
6- Too little attention to newcomers.. (As in the case of the person who went in for the application in his pajamas)
7- Too many people not caring

etc

With all due respect she is gorgeous. At the same time all of the construction guys I know consider it their duty to do such things. Not saying it's right. On the other hand most of the guys I know would defend her to an extreme. Say what you want. put your hands on and most of those guys will rip your head off.

Blondie walking down the street with her flouncy summer dress with décolletage complaining about attention? Ho hum, honey.

With all due respect she is gorgeous. At the same time all of the construction guys I know consider it their duty to do such things. Not saying it's right. On the other hand most of the guys I know would defend her to an extreme. Say what you want. put your hands on and most of those guys will rip your head off.

My concern is not with the woman's 'disapproval' of the 'cat calls' nor the men who are 'calling.' My concern is how the Muslim men and women in America, if there are any, are going to take this kind of 'flaunting' if they should be in the same area at the same time. I've heard some horrible stories of how Muslim men take this kind of flaunting too seriously which leads to gaining their authority through violent physical ways.

Speaking as someone who's been in construction for a quarter century, I'd say that 90% of the time it's the opposite of what this video tries to portray. It's usually women hollering out at the muscular construction workers.

Forum List

Back