Why I'm tired of women

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Broadly speaking, I would say I'm tired of women.

Almost all women are the following:
-incurably leftist; they believe the world is full of smiling, happy people of all races and we will all get along (oh, but if there is ever any danger, it's your job, man, to protect her and take the fall)
-completely confused as to what they want: if they work, they complain about being tired all the time, if they stay at home with the kids, they complain of having to take care of them, having no life, etc.
-oversexed, showy, provocative (but if you ever say that, you are an evil sexist who wants to cover up women and keep them locked up)
-believe they can do anything men can do, and want the money and respect that comes with that, but they also want to avoid the responsibility, they want special privileges, maternity leave, accommodations, etc.

Women used to have the important and valued role of rearing the next generation of the tribe. And if they did that role well, they were loved by all. Now, they are more of a nuisance than anything else.

Im tired of women too but for different reasons, because they dont want to date me and I almost gave up that one will ever like me. I never experienced how it is to be loved by a woman.

Broadly speaking, it is of little value to attach one set of characteristics to an enormous group of people, then snivel that you don't much like them.

Im tired of women too but for different reasons, because they dont want to date me and I almost gave up that one will ever like me. I never experienced how it is to be loved by a woman.
If that is you in your avi, Mortimer, you appear to be morose. That alone is enough to keep intelligent, vibrant ladies from wanting to know you better. Just saying.

Broadly speaking, I would say I'm tired of women.

Almost all women are the following:
-incurably leftist; they believe the world is full of smiling, happy people of all races and we will all get along (oh, but if there is ever any danger, it's your job, man, to protect her and take the fall)
-completely confused as to what they want: if they work, they complain about being tired all the time, if they stay at home with the kids, they complain of having to take care of them, having no life, etc.
-oversexed, showy, provocative (but if you ever say that, you are an evil sexist who wants to cover up women and keep them locked up)
-believe they can do anything men can do, and want the money and respect that comes with that, but they also want to avoid the responsibility, they want special privileges, maternity leave, accommodations, etc.

Women used to have the important and valued role of rearing the next generation of the tribe. And if they did that role well, they were loved by all. Now, they are more of a nuisance than anything else.
I think you should get the kids to bed, poor a glass of wine for you and your wife or mate, and tell her all that you said above of what is bothering you about her...

None of the '' I am tired of women" crud, but all the reasons why you are thinking this way....

For all you know, she is thinking that you have the "easy life" for not having to go out and kill the lions and tigers and bears that are trying to kill everyone in the tribe, or risk your life every day while trying to hunt down that Mammoth or Buffalo to feed the tribe,

or taking your boy out hunting with you so he too could learn to be the protector and provider?

:p

If that is you in your avi, Mortimer, you appear to be morose. That alone is enough to keep intelligent, vibrant ladies from wanting to know you better. Just saying.

What exactly is morose, sorry dont know that word?

You look like a fucking mall shooter.

You look like a fucking mall shooter.

So you say my look is the problem that no women likes me? I already was thinking that my look is the main problem (because of obesity etc.). No one told me in real life that I look like a mall shooter girls usually would say I look "lieb" (cute, sweet) but they only want to be my friends and that I pay them a free drink or like that, not more.

morose:
  • very serious, unhappy, and quiet
  • very sad or unhappy
  • having a sullen and gloomy disposition

Im serious and quiete not unhappy or sad girls tell me that i look sweet and that I AM sweet. or a few girls told me that, most girls didnt told me that im a asshole actually never a girl told me that

?Where did 'asshole' come from?

I've seen several of the pics you've posted of yourself ... you don't smile, don't look particularly happy. Your posts seem quite serious as well. My advice? Lighten up, smile more, have a beer!

morose:
  • very sad or unhappy

Im serious and quiete not unhappy or sad girls tell me that i look sweet and that I AM sweet. or a few girls told me that, most girls didnt told me that im a asshole actually never a girl told me that

I've seen several of the pics you've posted of yourself ... you don't smile, don't look particularly happy. Your posts seem quite serious as well. My advice? Lighten up, smile more, have a beer!

thats my personality and i dont have any pick up lines i just say "you are beautiful i would like to know you better" that doesnt work usually but its who i am and i dont want to become a shady pick up artist

morose:
  • very sad or unhappy

thats my personality and i dont have any pick up lines i just say "you are beautiful i would like to know you better" that doesnt work usually but its who i am and i dont want to become a shady pick up artist

How about just saying "hi, my name is Mortimer how are you doing?" and let the conversation flow. Leave out the 'you are beautiful' part ... that's a pickup line.

morose:
  • very sad or unhappy

How about just saying "hi, my name is Mortimer how are you doing?" and let the conversation flow. Leave out the 'you are beautiful' part ... that's a pickup line.

ok did that too, but didnt work. im honest and say what i think, its not really a pick up line, i just say what im looking for and who i am etc. im honest and direct

morose - Bing

Mortimer, please believe me that I am trying to be kind with what I am about to say to you. You are looking for love. Nothing wrong with that. Trouble is, you aren't finding it. So, it's time to stop looking and live your life. Find things to do. Pursue your interests and/or find new interests. Visit parks and museums, play recreational sports or card games, join a church or club- get out of your poor me nobody likes me mindset and just do stuff.

Look, not only does your avi pic look like you are sad and pathetic and on the verge of either anger or tears or both, just the fact that your avi is your own face shows that you are all you think about. Seriously. The choice of avi pics is virtually limitless. Still, you didn't pick a picture of a tree, or building or bird or some actress- you picked an unsmiling, dead eyed picture of yourself! Most people are not drawn to people who are gloomy and self obsessed.

When your focus is on others and the activity you share with them, you will be more vibrant and yes, appealing to women. The cool thing is, when you stop desperately seeking, they usually find you! A confident person, content with who they are, is more attractive than the most handsome man in the world. Meanwhile, everybody is better looking when they smile. Confident people tend to smile more...

Forum List

Back