Why I Hate Shopping for Clothes.....

I tried to take some full length pics of myself yesterday but I was not pleased with them. Will have to find time to try again....
Yay!!!!! If you have shutter delay do it with that instead of "selfie" or mirror....

41QoeeigZCL._SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg
41AxjlfRm8L._SL369_SX285_CR0,0,285,369_QL65_.jpg
or
41Go3cXclcL._SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg
or
31irJMQtQ5L._SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg

Too much black. It's going to spring. You need to color up your wardrobe.

That should be "it is going to BE spring." Lol. :D

Well paulie said I needed a little black dress. i don't even have that. I have something along these lines, but it's red, black and white

How can you hate clothes shopping? I LOVE shopping for clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry . . . LOVE it. I even like grocery shopping most of the time. :D

Tops and dresses (because I'm shopping on line) - I have to buy shorts, slacks, jeans and shoe in the store.
I like tops that are long (they can be tight) no buttons. Preferable v-neck but not REALLY low cut. Nothing sheer. Thin is ok but not see through. I like 3/4 sleeve - but that is not REAL important. I don't like "busy prints"

Dresses, same thing, not too short, I'm AS worried about v-neck, they just look best on me. A lower square neckline is OK too.
Not a busy print. Solid colors - I like the dresses that are solid but have a solid color on each side. I found a GREAT dress and had it in my basket on Amazon but someone bought it so, now it's not available anymore :(

Do you wear yoga pants? I would nix the boots, and wear low wedge heels with this outfit.

images

How can you hate clothes shopping? I LOVE shopping for clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry . . . LOVE it. I even like grocery shopping most of the time. :D

Tops and dresses (because I'm shopping on line) - I have to buy shorts, slacks, jeans and shoe in the store.
I like tops that are long (they can be tight) no buttons. Preferable v-neck but not REALLY low cut. Nothing sheer. Thin is ok but not see through. I like 3/4 sleeve - but that is not REAL important. I don't like "busy prints"

Dresses, same thing, not too short, I'm AS worried about v-neck, they just look best on me. A lower square neckline is OK too.
Not a busy print. Solid colors - I like the dresses that are solid but have a solid color on each side. I found a GREAT dress and had it in my basket on Amazon but someone bought it so, now it's not available anymore :(

Do you wear yoga pants? I would nix the boots, and wear low wedge heels with this outfit.

images

I'm finally thin enough where I can wear them. I'm not much into the floral prints.
If I could really just dress the way *I* wanted, it would be more bohemian and/or south western style Not cowboyish, just more Aztec type stuff.... pheasant dresses etc.

Bonzi

What about this one? Just a couple of buttons on the jacket, but you could just leave the jacket open or do without the jacket altogether.

The-Stripped-Tank-Top-and-Skinny-Jeans-for-Spring-2014-Outfit-Ideas.jpg

Yep, I would wear that for sure..... good colors... although brighter colors are better for my complexion but the green in the necklace might be enough to bring it out

images

I'm finally thin enough where I can wear them. I'm not much into the floral prints.
If I could really just dress the way *I* wanted, it would be more bohemian and/or south western style Not cowboyish, just more Aztec type stuff.... pheasant dresses etc.
Dude just dress how you want. It's ok for the hub to have an opinion on certain things but damn girl you gotta do you

Boots boots boots.. Boots are almost never not hot on a woman. The higher up the leg the better

... because I spend a lot of time looking and/or trying things on and the don't look right OR, if it looks good, they don't have it in my size...... so I can never get what I really want.

How can everything I like NOT have my size???? Aggravating!

I hate all shopping so much so that I would prefer to go to a mall with a dentist so during shopping I had to stop and get a root canal to save me from the shopping.

images
Apparently you don't like Bonzi...you want her to look like grandma or somebody with bad taste... Well, why not, you have no skin in the game...

images
Apparently you don't like Bonzi...you want her to look like grandma or somebody with bad taste... Well, why not, you have no skin in the game...

Oh god, shut up you fag. There is nothing wrong with any of those outfits. Those are "in" for the spring.

Slouchy swede black knee high boots are sexy as hell. Preferably with a heel. Riding boots look cute too but the sex appeal drops without a heel

Forum List

Back