Zone1 Why haven't all the Trump indictment threads been consolidated?

I always wanted a VW Thing PU that was not made of old Schlitz beer cans. I swear you could watch them rust.

OIP.tA9UlOhnV9mYZiz0jg2i2AHaFj

I always favored Internationals and Studebakers, back when you could get one. Jeep, a Chrysler brand, made something like the VW Thing, iirc, don't remember what it was called. Ah, they went by 'Willy's' back then.

Dad had one of these:

1957-Jeep-FC-170.jpg

I always favored Internationals and Studebakers, back when you could get one. Jeep, a Chrysler brand, made something like the VW Thing, iirc, don't remember what it was called. Ah, they went by 'Willy's' back then.

Yeah, I had both the Willys PU and station wagon back in the day.

I loved the old IH Scouts, I had a '69 half-cab but in '74 it got totaled. It's my most missed 4X4. I had three of them in total....They were a lot more "wife friendly" than Jeeps.

ebay455031.jpg

It's big news. Perhaps the biggest political issue in the last century. There are Constitutional issues as well as political and social. It would be a tragedy if the USMB consolidated the threads

There are certain criteria that we use, to merge or otherwise lock threads, to keep too many threads from proliferating on the same topic.

It is not our job to keep track of every thread.

It kinda is.

If this is annoying you, and you see it as a problem, because you keep seeing them, help a brother out, find them, link them, and report them.

It gets done but generally it's not addressed. Just like clean start. Some posters are posting constantly and not a single one of their posts meet clean start standards. What do mods do? Pretty much nothing.

This is supposed to be a discussion board. Not a post a video board.

There is several criteria we use to merge, or lock repeat content.

First, it must be with in three days of each other.

Second, they have to be in the same sub-forum. If one thread is in Breaking News, and another is in politics, we don't move threads across sub-forums, just to merge them. Nor do we lock threads, just because there is a discussion going on in some other part of the forum.

Are the conversations identitcal, truly? If they are not, merging them will be very confusing, because merges integrate posts by date and time, it is best to only merge posts that are happening near the same time.

What you are asking, is, to essentially quash speech you don't want to see. . .

Is that it? :dunno:

View attachment 773208

So to recap? If you find two threads, that are within 48 to 72 hours of each other, and they are in the same sub-forum, and the topic they are addressing, IS IDENTICAL, report them both, WITH LINKS to them, and yes, we will do something about them.

Clean start?

Forum List

Back