Why every rational person must accept evolution

Do you not believe that said DNA is the thread that connects all life on this planet?

of course, that's the reason God created it.....you believe fairies brought it wrapped in cabbage leaves, right?.......

Since you agree that DNA is the thread that connects all life on this planet, and since you have stated that you believe in evolution, what is the problem here, bubba?

the fairy tales you believe are included within the topic of "evolution".......

Non-randomly, by definition. Jeez. That is why it is called natural "selection". If you want details you can either pay me, or take a class. I am not an charity for academic cases such as yourself.

Ummmm, doesn't selection imply intelligence?:eusa_whistle:

Only if you consider an ice age, a plague, mountain building, or getting stranded on a tropical island to be intelligent.

obviously there's nothing random about natural disasters, right?........

It is my contention the evolution is purely by chance. You claim otherwise. You are implying intelligence by your response. I am not. See the problem here? Mr. "rational".

Utter nonsense. The orbit of the Earth around the sun is not random. Does that imply intelligence? No. Get a clue.

What causes evolution?

Here you go, Walleyes, should be simple enough for you;

Evolution 101: Mechanisms of Change

Only if you consider an ice age, a plague, mountain building, or getting stranded on a tropical island to be intelligent.

Depends on the time frame. An extreme flood in one year is a random event. But there will be x number of floods like that at this locality in ten thousand years, and that is not random. You can extend that analogy to most disasters, including meteor impacts.

of course, that's the reason God created it.....you believe fairies brought it wrapped in cabbage leaves, right?.......

Since you agree that DNA is the thread that connects all life on this planet, and since you have stated that you believe in evolution, what is the problem here, bubba?

What fairy tales, where?

Many natural disasters can, in fact be predicted, such floods, sometimes even the intensity of the floods. If they can be predicted, they are not random. And even if the can't currently be predicted, that doesn't default them as being random.

Depends on the time frame. An extreme flood in one year is a random event. But there will be x number of floods like that at this locality in ten thousand years, and that is not random. You can extend that analogy to most disasters, including meteor impacts.

of course it is.....you don't believe the weather is controlled by someone, do you?......

Many natural disasters can, in fact be predicted, such floods, sometimes even the intensity of the floods. If they can be predicted, they are not random. And even if the can't currently be predicted, that doesn't default them as being random.

the fact that one can observe long term random events and predict short term results does not make the long term events any less random....."oh, there was an earthquake!.....there may be a tsunami!" doesn't make the earthquake non-random....one might determine that someday there will be a major earthquake somewhere along the San Andreas fault......where and when it happens remains random........

it isn't the fact they cannot be predicted that makes them random.....the fact that they simply occur whenever and whereever they occur without direction makes them random......

What fairy tales, where?

the claim that human beings evolved from single celled organisms......for that matter, the claim that any multi-celled organism evolved from single celled organisms.....

Utter nonsense. The orbit of the Earth around the sun is not random. Does that imply intelligence? No. Get a clue.

What causes evolution?

Here you go, Walleyes, should be simple enough for you;

Evolution 101: Mechanisms of Change

Wow, you can't write anything in your own words can you? It is amazing that silly people like you wish to be respected and have your opinions valued, yet you are unable to carry on a conversation.

Amazing, simply amazing.

You're digging yourself ever deeper.

the claim that human beings evolved from single celled organisms......for that matter, the claim that any multi-celled organism evolved from single celled organisms.....

You do like to argue in circles, don't you?

circles require closure.....since you refuse to engage, this argument has never been completed.....

You seem to believe that you and I are the epicenter of this argument. That is a rather narrow-minded assumption. There is a vast body of knowledge available to you and to anyone else who is interested. I suggest you take advantage of it and stop expecting people to do your homework for you. If you can't be bothered to explore it, then I can only conclude that answers to your questions are not truly what motivates you.

I find it interesting that in 13 pages of posts you have yet to address anything in the OP.

Forum List

Back