Why every rational person must accept evolution

The earliest date for pottery is 29,000 BC. So stone tools only for that group.

No fire either, as that didn't come around in Europe until around 400,000 years ago.

Earliest evidence maybe. I have no doubt that man was using fire long before then.

That's because you assume that there is an argue to engage in. There is no question here. Evolution is a fact. The theory of evolution explains the fact of evolution. If you want to have a religious discussion, I suggest you start a thread in the religion forum.

what you claim about evolution has been shown to be unscientific......I suppose you may be right about them belonging in the religion section......so long as you only raise them there, I will agree to debate you there.....however, if you make the mistake of making your religious claims in the science forum again, I will again challenge them here as unscientific.....

That's because you assume that there is an argue to engage in. There is no question here. Evolution is a fact. The theory of evolution explains the fact of evolution. If you want to have a religious discussion, I suggest you start a thread in the religion forum.

what you claim about evolution has been shown to be unscientific......

My stepfather always said "never lie, and never steal". Lying for Jesus in this case is probably the worst kind of lying because it entails bearing false witness. So why do you do it? Are you really that desperate to hold onto your delusions? If you truly have faith, why lie? Be a man. Stop lying.

Non-randomly, by definition. Jeez. That is why it is called natural "selection". If you want details you can either pay me, or take a class. I am not an charity for academic cases such as yourself.
And exactly what magical force is guiding this "natural selection?"

The environment in which species live is not a magical force. Jeez, I am surrounded by idiots!

you know there is a rule - if you think everyone around is an idiot and only you are the genius, you are probably sitting in a locked up psych room ;)

And exactly what magical force is guiding this "natural selection?"

The environment in which species live is not a magical force. Jeez, I am surrounded by idiots!

you know there is a rule - if you think everyone around is an idiot and only you are the genius, you are probably sitting in a locked up psych room ;)

Well, obviously since many others here and around the world agree with me that evolution is a fact and that the theory of evolution explains the fact of evolution, your pretend rule is more likely to be wishful thinking. Congratulations.

To the person who goes by the username Warrier102 who gave me a bad reputation with the message "evolve this, bitch", thanks for proving that there are still cowards in this world.

I raise your ad populum by 3 billion Christians......

The majority of which also believe in evolution. Next.

as do I.....what percentage believe man evolved from a single cell organism?......

What percentage that believe in evolution DON'T believe that multicellular life evolved from single celled life? You do realize, of course, that both life forms evolve via DNA, right? Do you not believe that said DNA is the thread that connects all life on this planet? If not, why not?

Do you not believe that said DNA is the thread that connects all life on this planet?

of course, that's the reason God created it.....you believe fairies brought it wrapped in cabbage leaves, right?.......

Since you agree that DNA is the thread that connects all life on this planet, and since you have stated that you believe in evolution, what is the problem here, bubba?

Evolution is not a matter of chance because natural selection does not occur by chance. Since science is not faith-based, it cannot criticize "competing faiths". That said, it certainly can and does criticize willful ignorance, and should continue to do so.

:eek: "Natural selection does not occur by chance" How DOES it occur then?

Non-randomly, by definition. Jeez. That is why it is called natural "selection". If you want details you can either pay me, or take a class. I am not an charity for academic cases such as yourself.

Ummmm, doesn't selection imply intelligence?:eusa_whistle:

:eek: "Natural selection does not occur by chance" How DOES it occur then?

Only if you consider an ice age, a plague, mountain building, or getting stranded on a tropical island to be intelligent.

Only if you consider an ice age, a plague, mountain building, or getting stranded on a tropical island to be intelligent.

It is my contention the evolution is purely by chance. You claim otherwise. You are implying intelligence by your response. I am not. See the problem here? Mr. "rational".

It is my contention the evolution is purely by chance. You claim otherwise. You are implying intelligence by your response. I am not. See the problem here? Mr. "rational".

Utter nonsense. The orbit of the Earth around the sun is not random. Does that imply intelligence? No. Get a clue.

Utter nonsense. The orbit of the Earth around the sun is not random. Does that imply intelligence? No. Get a clue.

What causes evolution?

Forum List

Back