Why don't they like me?

You must learn to accept some people in life will not ever be nice to you no matter what you do.

Its just a fact of life.

Most people are mostly good but some are shitty through and through

I quote myself

Listen up, TM.
She has over a period of time described several failed relationships where she even resorted to paying people to be her friend. Much like you, she is unable to look within and see that she is the problem. Any SANE person could see that, ma'am.

The point is that it isn't real.

The point is that this current incarnation is making up yet another cock-a-mamie story to try to sucker people into giving well meaning advice.

The point is that he/she is probably laughing their ass off that they got you to do it.

What others think of me is none of my business.

Its and exersize in self awareness.

See if you can think it through

What are you? Like 11 years old?

Why do you obsess over whether everyone likes you? You met them, a relationship didn't develop ....so move on

If she is a real person she is likey very young and inexperienced or comes from a culture that requires women to act in a certain way and inforces it through social means of alienation.

I have no idea if the person that started this thread is real or not.

The message is real.

If the other threads wouldn't have been deleted when the trolls were, I could have proven that this poster and her message are not real.

you JUST refuse to get the point huh

YOU are the one who does not get it. The point is that the message IS NOT REAL. The message and the poster are fake.

And I'm done with this. You have obviously dug your heels in on this, and are going to beat it to death. Have fun thinking you can help improve a situation that never existed.

Unsubscribe.

You must learn to accept some people in life will not ever be nice to you no matter what you do.

Its just a fact of life.

Most people are mostly good but some are shitty through and through

I quote myself

I bet that adds spice to your conversation!

I'm the new person at the church group, aiight? Other ppl have been around a long time. First, Christine introduced herself to me. Then when she said she works at the hospital as a tech, I asked her where she goes for lunch break. I said I used to work near the hospital and we got lots of customers from there. She looked a little turned off, but w/e. Then she told other ppl she owns her house, not rent. I'm like, "Free and clear?" Anyhow, a whole months passed and every time I see her in that church group, she ignores me. Then she proceeded to delete me from FB (she added me the day I met her.

Helen introduced herself to me the week after I met Christine (who already hate me by then.) She worked at another hospital and I asked her about her lunch break. When she said she was a dietician, I asked if she worked at the cafeteria. Anyhow, as soon as class started, she moved to another seat w/ a person she didn't even know, just to get away from me. Ever since then, she ignored me every time we saw each other.

Everyone else talked to me. Why not Helen and Christine? How can I make them like me b4 I go crazy?

Christine added me on FB when we first met. She said she'll add me to the FB church group. Several weeks later, she still didn't...and she deleted me. WHY?!
Yellow Pages : Psychiatrists.
zzzzzzzzzzz

If she is a real person she is likey very young and inexperienced or comes from a culture that requires women to act in a certain way and inforces it through social means of alienation.

I have no idea if the person that started this thread is real or not.

The message is real.

Oh my God, everytime I think that there's no way you could possibly get any more fucking retarded, you go and prove me wrong and out-do yourself.

Listen up you ditzy fucking moron:

The OP is FUCKING with you. This is the 3rd fucking time the poster has come here with a story about people not liking them. It's not real! They are trolling the living shit out of you and you are so fucking stupid that you continue to fall for it.

Somebody PLEASE take this chick's voter card away from her! PLEASE!

Thk U 4 not feeding the troll. 2 bad we can't have an ignore text speak with a button feature.

Thk U 4 not feeding the troll. 2 bad we can't have an ignore text speak with a button feature.

No kidding sl... what is this now, the third time this troll has regurgitated this same lame dumbass story?

Why do people even respond with a serious answer?

Good God, the only point I see here is that the people replying as if this was real is they're dumber than the OP troll!

Aaaahh, ya, that's YOU TDM... moron.

Forum List

Back