My thoughts on Trump's win over Haley in New Hampshire

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
I got to watch the entire coverage on Fox :)

I wish I could remember what Brett Hume said at this one part of the commentary because I heartily disagreed w/ it, even lost some respect for him.. but anyhow, here's what I do recall

Haley indeed did as Trump accused: got up and began (what I say was a LONG) speech even though she essentially, at that time was losing / had lost

But then I wasn't too impressed w/ what Trump said in his speech, either... AT FIRST, anyhow.

At first I thought his narcissism was going off the rails (again, the libs would say) because he went on and on about Haley... Well, we already knew something wasn't right with her speech. I got bored and switched the station momentarily. In any case, after thinking about it, I feel Trump was actually right to go against her like that ( minus the dress insult)..

I mean, she should drop out. I didn't need Fox commentators to tell me THAT. If you have watched elections before, you know that things are looking beyond dismal for her.

There are other things I could say but--- I myself don't like overly lengthy posts, so I'll leave it at that for now.

Those pesky polls had Trump's numbers twice as high as the actual end result. Combined with Iowa he didn't even get more than 230,000 total votes.

I got to watch the entire coverage on Fox :)

I wish I could remember what Brett Hume said at this one part of the commentary because I heartily disagreed w/ it, even lost some respect for him.. but anyhow, here's what I do recall

Haley indeed did as Trump accused: got up and began (what I say was a LONG) speech even though she essentially, at that time was losing / had lost

But then I wasn't too impressed w/ what Trump said in his speech, either... AT FIRST, anyhow.

At first I thought his narcissism was going off the rails (again, the libs would say) because he went on and on about Haley... Well, we already knew something wasn't right with her speech. I got bored and switched the station momentarily. In any case, after thinking about it, I feel Trump was actually right to go against her like that ( minus the dress insult)..

I mean, she should drop out. I didn't need Fox commentators to tell me THAT. If you have watched elections before, you know that things are looking beyond dismal for her.

There are other things I could say but--- I myself don't like overly lengthy posts, so I'll leave it at that for now.

The only question is what are the

Haley captures independents and college grads, but Trump base holds fast in NH: Exit poll​

Haley won those undeclared voters by a wide margin, 65-34%.

TRUMP keeps getting high profile endorsements within the party, including from never-TRUMPer's. What new republican endorsements has Haley got since NH?

Those pesky polls had Trump's numbers twice as high as the actual end result. Combined with Iowa he didn't even get more than 230,000 total votes.
thanks for bringing up another memory of the coverage that had momentarily eluded me, namely how dims voted as Rs in order to defeat Trump through Haley

Politics is god to these demoniacs

TRUMP keeps getting high profile endorsements within the party, including from never-TRUMPer's. What new republican endorsements has Haley got since NH?
Somehow the word Narcissist never occurs to the lamestream media pundits vis a vis Haley

No, Trump is Number One Narcissist and no other narcissists is going to be called on their narcissism...

um... whatever... :bigbed:

Libs are so tiresome and boring

The only question is what are the

Haley captures independents and college grads, but Trump base holds fast in NH: Exit poll​

Haley won those undeclared voters by a wide margin, 65-34%.
doesn't look like they will be voting for her any longer

Number One issue on voters' minds--NH and elsewhere

ILLEGAL

migration

which can now be done by ANYONE in the world: people who need work (and don't mind violating the laws of another country to get it)

rapists... murderers, people who hate America... terrorists!

Come on down, y'all! We'll even feed and clothe you with the loser-Taxpayers' money! They won't like it but they can go to Hell...

:uhoh3:

Number One issue on voters' minds--NH and elsewhere

ILLEGAL

migration

which can now be done by ANYONE in the world: people who need work (and don't mind violating the laws of another country to get it)

rapists... murderers, people who hate America... terrorists!

Come on down, y'all! We'll even feed and clothe you with the loser-Taxpayers' money! They won't like it but they can go to Hell...

:uhoh3:
If Republicans have anything to do about it that will be issue number one. They hope the economy goes south but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen on Biden's watch.

If Republicans have anything to do about it that will be issue number one. They hope the economy goes south but that doesn't seem like it's going to happen on Biden's watch.
nice how you address this to me and yet say nothing about what I said first

thanks for bringing up another memory of the coverage that had momentarily eluded me, namely how dims voted as Rs in order to defeat Trump through Haley

Politics is god to these demoniacs
And Trump was fact checked for those lies. Are you one of his gullible disciples?

nice how you address this to me and yet say nothing about what I said first
We have 10 million unfilled jobs. Biden and Democrats know how to run a government.

1. Biden meets with south American leaders. What's the deal man why are people fleeing your regime?
2. Democrats, instead of turning these dictators to the dark side, do trade with them. To improve their economies.
3. We already let x amount of immigrants every year. So if they are coming in this way, I'm sure it's probably impossible for people in South America to come here the old fashion way. And Europeans don't want to come here. The only ones who want to come here now are poor arabs and hispanics. Latino heat.

Libs are just fine with illegals

taking the jobs of unskilled Americans. They don't like unskilled folks anyway. They like people who become lawyers and doctors and make bundles of money so they can contribute to the behemoth DNC so as to get loony tunes dimrats elected so as to take over the US so as to destroy it

Read the link and get educated or be one of the big dummies who can't handle the truth.

Read the link and get educated or be one of the big dummies who can't handle the truth.

I ran into (ironically?) a LIE the first few sentences.

But just as a heads up to all those who think this site given is or could be unbiased :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Guess who wrote this stuff?

A Project of The Annenberg Public Policy Center

Me

I'm done!

I ran into (ironically?) a LIE the first few sentences.

But just as a heads up to all those who think this site given is or could be unbiased :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Guess who wrote this stuff?

A Project of The Annenberg Public Policy Center

Me

I'm done!
Be a buffoon. Your prerogative.

The part I read in that link

was bogus

just more liberal BS

Who would want to continue reading?

not me

I appreciate TRUTH, not bogus politicized garbage

Forum List