Why don't they like me?

Mar 25, 2011
I'm the new person at the church group, aiight? Other ppl have been around a long time. First, Christine introduced herself to me. Then when she said she works at the hospital as a tech, I asked her where she goes for lunch break. I said I used to work near the hospital and we got lots of customers from there. She looked a little turned off, but w/e. Then she told other ppl she owns her house, not rent. I'm like, "Free and clear?" Anyhow, a whole months passed and every time I see her in that church group, she ignores me. Then she proceeded to delete me from FB (she added me the day I met her.

Helen introduced herself to me the week after I met Christine (who already hate me by then.) She worked at another hospital and I asked her about her lunch break. When she said she was a dietician, I asked if she worked at the cafeteria. Anyhow, as soon as class started, she moved to another seat w/ a person she didn't even know, just to get away from me. Ever since then, she ignored me every time we saw each other.

Everyone else talked to me. Why not Helen and Christine? How can I make them like me b4 I go crazy?

Christine added me on FB when we first met. She said she'll add me to the FB church group. Several weeks later, she still didn't...and she deleted me. WHY?!

They probably found out about how you pay other people $20 per week to be your friend, and you never gave them anything.

I'm sure Noam Chomsky would have a field day with this - don't worry you're only a victim of proper English because you spell phonetically.

Last edited:
I'm the new person at the church group, aiight? Other ppl have been around a long time. First, Christine introduced herself to me. Then when she said she works at the hospital as a tech, I asked her where she goes for lunch break. I said I used to work near the hospital and we got lots of customers from there. She looked a little turned off, but w/e. Then she told other ppl she owns her house, not rent. I'm like, "Free and clear?" Anyhow, a whole months passed and every time I see her in that church group, she ignores me. Then she proceeded to delete me from FB (she added me the day I met her.

Helen introduced herself to me the week after I met Christine (who already hate me by then.) She worked at another hospital and I asked her about her lunch break. When she said she was a dietician, I asked if she worked at the cafeteria. Anyhow, as soon as class started, she moved to another seat w/ a person she didn't even know, just to get away from me. Ever since then, she ignored me every time we saw each other.

Everyone else talked to me. Why not Helen and Christine? How can I make them like me b4 I go crazy?

Christine added me on FB when we first met. She said she'll add me to the FB church group. Several weeks later, she still didn't...and she deleted me. WHY?!

You must learn to accept some people in life will not ever be nice to you no matter what you do.

Its just a fact of life.

Most people are mostly good but some are shitty throiugh and through.

Your best avenue to move forward is to try to be the best person you can be and forget them and ignore them.

You can be polite while doing this.

Would you seek the affections of a horrilbe person?

No you wouldnt.

These people are not for you and they have done you a favor.

The only person you will EVER change is you.

Not everyone will like you no matter how wonderful you are.

What other people think of you is none of your business.

I know that is a hard concept but in many ways its true.

No one should EVER seek the approval of all people.

It will make you a horrible person due to stooping to very low means to fit in.

Not all groups are worth joining.

These women have done you a favor, they have removed themselves from your consideration as a friend.

They free you up to not waste time on them.

You can now concentrate on someone else who is better suited to a decent friendship.

Good luck and stop beating yourself up over their bad behavior.

Have you tried Listerine and/or Summer's Eve ?

maybe if you read my first post in here real slow and actually turn the hate off in your brain you could figure it out.

Forum List

Back