Why don't liberals in NEW YORK and CALIFORNIA want to pay their FAIR SHARE of taxes?

if the rich coastal liberals can't deduct their local taxes, the revenue to the FED should increase considerably.

TIME TO PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE LIBS.

Pelosi tweeted:

I want every single California Republican to understand this. Your ideology doesn’t come first. Your party doesn’t come first. The PEOPLE come first. If you fail to recognize that, you don’t belong here.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I FUCKING LOVE IT!

The more Pelosi and Moonbeam are crying, the more you know the tax bill is GREAT for America!
Yours are the MOOCHER STATES Getting way more in FED aide and you complain about Blue states deduction of high taxes??

The whole tax write off for mortgages should be eliminated, that way the middle class everywhere can pay for the tax cut for the very wealthiest and the BIG Wall Street Corporations (flowing in excess cash already), tax cuts!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
the whole tax write off for mortgages should be eliminated, that way the middle class everywhere can pay for the tax cut for the very wealthiest and the Corporations flowing in excess cash already, tax cuts!

Works for me as long as corporations still get to deduct their mortgages

all-these-people-upsetattaxevasion-and-imalike-dude-taxation-is-theft-19613091.png

California could end what they feel is unfair taxation simply by opting out of America and rejoining Mexico.

I can't see anybody in Congress wasting much time over Taxifornia exiting.

Some wealthy people in NEW YORK CITY AND CALIFORNIA will see their taxes go up MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. :badgrin:

Be happy Progs, THE RICH ARE GOING TO PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE.

Why arent you guys dancing in the streets?

Suck it NEW YORK and California.

Maybe you guys should lower your STATE AND LOCAL TAXES.

Time to pay your FAIR SHARE of FEDERAL TAXES.

Taxes are the price we pay for civilization, as the saying goes.

...and those in New York and California need to pay their fair share of federal taxes.

I shouldn't be subsidizing taxes in Cali and NY.
So you'd be okay with eliminating the Mortgage Interest Deduction and the employer sponsored health insurance exemption and having that benefit taxed as income, right?

Your'e a broken record. Hillary lost, deal with it.
The stench of hypocrisy is all over this topic.

America lost, dipshit. No matter which one of the two swamp gators won.

Come on liberals.....time to pay your fair share. :badgrin:
Since you've avoided answering the question I asked you, twice, I can only conclude that you are a hypocrite who bleevs his government subsidies are okay while the ones other people get are not.

the whole tax write off for mortgages should be eliminated, that way the middle class everywhere can pay for the tax cut for the very wealthiest and the Corporations flowing in excess cash already, tax cuts!

This tax bs is an attack on blue states Moocher republican states get most of Fed money and now they want to ruin the housing market for millions?

as long as the corporations Still get to deduct their mortgages IN FULL! :D:

Pelosi says the tax bill is "THE END OF THE WORLD" :badgrin:

They are clearly racist.

They don't want to lose the SALT deductions because they want the rest of then USA to SUBSIDIZE their taxes.

TAX HIKE FOR YOU LIVING IN HIGH SALT TAX AREAS....SUCK IT.

You need to pay your fair share.
Too bad you don't know shit!

Watch what happens now in NY and CA.

There will be a HUGE exodus to lower tax states.

Those states with ridiculously high taxes will have to lower their tax rates, or lose their tax base,

No one should have to pay more than 50% of their money to the government.

In some of these areas, when you stack up all the taxes, people pay over 50% of the money they earn to the government.

That’s just insane.

I love seeing the rich liberals cry about having to pay higher taxes....just so fun,

So once again the GOP is lying to try to claim that everyone benefits from the tax bill?
Everyone, meaning if your state is a piece of communist shit like New York, where taxes are fucking ridiculous, you are not paying your fair share, when you get a fed income tax break for your state taxes, when we get no such break in Texas....which means WE are subsidizing YOUR communist shit decisions and irresponsibility.

Pelosi says the tax bill is "THE END OF THE WORLD" :badgrin:

They are clearly racist.

They don't want to lose the SALT deductions because they want the rest of then USA to SUBSIDIZE their taxes.

TAX HIKE FOR YOU LIVING IN HIGH SALT TAX AREAS....SUCK IT.

You need to pay your fair share.
So you'd be okay with eliminating the Mortgage Interest Deduction and the employer sponsored health insurance exemption and having that benefit taxed as income, right?

If the net is lower overall taxes, anything needs to be looked at. Right now, I love the Mortgage Interest Deduction because it offsets egregious tax grabs. If the egregious tax grabs go away, I lose the Mortgage Interest Deduction but take home more pay, then I am open to that.

So once again the GOP is lying to try to claim that everyone benefits from the tax bill?
Everyone, meaning if your state is a piece of communist shit like New York, where taxes are fucking ridiculous, you are not paying your fair share, when you get a fed income tax break for your state taxes, when we get no such break in Texas....which means WE are subsidizing YOUR communist shit decisions and irresponsibility.
And which states get most of gov't help booty? You're part of the moocher states My tax money goes to your state?? Thats BS

Forum List

Back