Wonder why people distrust political stories in the media?

CNN just had a breaking news banner that said,
BREAKING:
GOP & TRUMP SUPPORT ACCUSED CHILD MOLESTOR ROY MOORE

Can they be any more blatant with their bias? I think not.
What bias? He has been accused of child molestation AND Trump and the GOP announced yesterday they support him.
This is solely about blind support of your team and has NOTHING to do with the media.

BREAKING:

What bias? He has been accused of child molestation AND Trump and the GOP announced yesterday they support him.
This is solely about blind support of your team and has NOTHING to do with the media.
ACCUSED is NOT guilty.

but they feed perception and forgo due process - OF WHICH liberals seem to dig if they don't like you anyway.

BREAKING:

ACCUSED is NOT guilty.

but they feed perception and forgo due process - OF WHICH liberals seem to dig if they don't like you anyway.

Accused is accused.

What part of that isn't true?
all of it

GOP and Trump are backing Roy Moore, so that part is true.

Now the question is if Roy Moore is guilty of sexually abusing minors, and it is his word against her and with Gloria Allred being involved tell me it is more political bullshit that the fringers will eat up!

Thing is Gloria stunts work in Kalifornia but not so well in Bama!

all of it

Be specific.

Is Moore accused of child molestation? Yes
Does the GOP now support Moore? Yes
Did Trump endorse Moore? Yes
so if i accuse you of anally raping frogs in new orleans - this headline of someone supporting an accused frog raper would be a valid headline?

remember - you keep setting the bar so low you'll have to get used to it coming back to you. so apply these standards to yourself first and if you can't, stop there.

BREAKING:

They misspelled molester?

No wonder we don't trust the media.

BREAKING:

ACCUSED is NOT guilty.

Accused is accused.
then i accuse you of the whole frog thing.

it must be true - i accused you. why do you get into frog hineys? can you answer that one for us? slime factor? sizing issue? what IS IT with you and frog raping?

I laughed my ass off this morning when I heard a Republican apologist say that accused child molester Roy Moore was the best person they could find in Alabama.

all of it

Be specific.

Is Moore accused of child molestation? Yes
Does the GOP now support Moore? Yes
Did Trump endorse Moore? Yes
so if i accuse you of anally raping frogs in new orleans - this headline of someone supporting an accused frog raper would be a valid headline?

remember - you keep setting the bar so low you'll have to get used to it coming back to you. so apply these standards to yourself first and if you can't, stop there.

You should go public with that and see if anybody cares.

BREAKING:

ACCUSED is NOT guilty.

I'm guessing if I read your posts over the last two years I'll find a thousand times you claimed Hillary and Obama were guilty of a hundred things when in fact they were only "accused." Either you believe the same standards apply to everyone or you don't. The latter being un-American and Trumpy.

If you have a double standard your views are worthless.

Oh, yes, he’s been tried in a court of law, now hasn’t he?
BREAKING:

Democrats and their media are so blind they cannot see. Hope the blinders remain on.

BREAKING:

ACCUSED is NOT guilty.

Accused is accused.

Do you say the same about Hillary?

Probably not.

Forum List

Back