Why don't liberals in NEW YORK and CALIFORNIA want to pay their FAIR SHARE of taxes?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Pelosi says the tax bill is "THE END OF THE WORLD" :badgrin:

They are clearly racist.

They don't want to lose the SALT deductions because they want the rest of then USA to SUBSIDIZE their taxes.

TAX HIKE FOR YOU LIVING IN HIGH SALT TAX AREAS....SUCK IT.

You need to pay your fair share.

The coastal liberals need to pay their fair share!!

Sorry, rich Libs in NYC and CALI

It's going to SUCK to not be able to deduct your roughly 10% NEW YORK INCOME TAX.

My heart goes out to everyone in NEW YORK AND CALIFORNIA.....sincerely. I'm very sorry the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT will no longer be SUBSIDIZING YOUR TAXES.

yoona.gif

They are clearly racist.

They don't want to lose the SALT deductions because they want the rest of then USA to SUBSIDIZE their taxes.

So you'd be okay with eliminating the Mortgage Interest Deduction and the employer sponsored health insurance exemption and having that benefit taxed as income, right?

Liberals are greedy angry arrogant moochers
So you'd be okay with eliminating the Mortgage Interest Deduction and the employer sponsored health insurance exemption and having that benefit taxed as income, right?

They are clearly racist.

you wouldnt know a racist from a grasshopper.

This tax change will hit wealthier Americans, which means, I'm guessing, that their accountants will take about 10 minutes to come up with a way to get around it.

Suck it NEW YORK and California.

Maybe you guys should lower your STATE AND LOCAL TAXES.

Time to pay your FAIR SHARE of FEDERAL TAXES.

Taxes are the price we pay for civilization, as the saying goes.

...and those in New York and California need to pay their fair share of federal taxes.

I shouldn't be subsidizing taxes in Cali and NY.

Pelosi tweeted:

I want every single California Republican to understand this. Your ideology doesn’t come first. Your party doesn’t come first. The PEOPLE come first. If you fail to recognize that, you don’t belong here.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I FUCKING LOVE IT!

The more Pelosi and Moonbeam are crying, the more you know the tax bill is GREAT for America!

Last edited:
Money for state taxes should not be taxed twice

The worker never even saw that money, he should not be taxed on it again

NY and CA are already subsidizing the loser red states even with the state tax deduction.
The subsidy is about to grow, bigly.

They are clearly racist.

Hello? anybody HOME?

THE citizens of California and New York State ALREADY pay more than their FAIR SHARE silly one!

New York state and California pay more in Federal income tax than their states get in return....they are givers to the federal revenue, NOT takers like most of the Red States....

And that "Giver status" is without the dick the Republicans are drilling them with now in this tax increase bill....

...and those in New York and California need to pay their fair share of federal taxes.

Your'e a broken record. Hillary lost, deal with it.

Forum List

Back