Why don't liberals in NEW YORK and CALIFORNIA want to pay their FAIR SHARE of taxes?

They are hypocrites...they want you to pay more not them....

Californians pay their fair share of Federal taxes. You just don't like that YOU have to pay any taxes. Myself I am fine with paying taxes to keep my nation on paved roads and free from republican fascism.
But, you have to admit, allowing a tax deduction for state income taxes incentives states to be irresponsible at the expense of other states who have acted responsibly. Texans don't get that deduction, so Texans are footing the bill for the portion other states get to deduct. Texans subsidize state taxes in other states.
We get property tax deduction. You don't have that so you get that much more income!

Californians pay their fair share of Federal taxes. You just don't like that YOU have to pay any taxes. Myself I am fine with paying taxes to keep my nation on paved roads and free from republican fascism.
But, you have to admit, allowing a tax deduction for state income taxes incentives states to be irresponsible at the expense of other states who have acted responsibly. Texans don't get that deduction, so Texans are footing the bill for the portion other states get to deduct. Texans subsidize state taxes in other states.
Seven U.S. states currently don't have an income tax: Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Washington and Wyoming. And residents of New Hampshire and Tennessee are also spared from handing over an extra chunk of their paycheck on April 15, though they do pay tax on dividends and income from investments.Jan 13, 2015

California is losing tax payers daily.....soon all that will be left are the poor and the super rich...

Pelosi says the tax bill is "THE END OF THE WORLD" :badgrin:

They are clearly racist.

They don't want to lose the SALT deductions because they want the rest of then USA to SUBSIDIZE their taxes.

TAX HIKE FOR YOU LIVING IN HIGH SALT TAX AREAS....SUCK IT.

You need to pay your fair share.
Hello? anybody HOME?

THE citizens of California and New York State ALREADY pay more than their FAIR SHARE silly one!

New York state and California pay more in Federal income tax than their states get in return....they are givers to the federal revenue, NOT takers like most of the Red States....

And that "Giver status" is without the dick the Republicans are drilling them with now in this tax increase bill....

Enough to stop rampant voter fraud?

Coastal liberals should have been sending in more taxes for decades. There is no maximum tax. Send in your fair share, you fucking parasites.

Suck it NEW YORK and California.

Maybe you guys should lower your STATE AND LOCAL TAXES.

Time to pay your FAIR SHARE of FEDERAL TAXES.

Taxes are the price we pay for civilization, as the saying goes.
Suck it NEW YORK and California.

If so, then why are the high tax states the high crime states?
More people living here than in Hicksville where you live??

Pelosi says the tax bill is "THE END OF THE WORLD" :badgrin:

They are clearly racist.

They don't want to lose the SALT deductions because they want the rest of then USA to SUBSIDIZE their taxes.

TAX HIKE FOR YOU LIVING IN HIGH SALT TAX AREAS....SUCK IT.

You need to pay your fair share.

You obviously have no clue about what SALT is.

Therefore you don't have a job that pays you enough to own a house of any value.

Poor white trash don't have any real tax issues because they barely pay anything.

Don't start conversations you can't finish.

Just think of it like this...if you support something most folks do not don't be surprised if it comes back to slap you in the face....if you vote for tax hikes and tax hikers you have nothing to complain about...live in your own slop California and NY...

Yes and they'll all come to Repub states to vote DEM
You would think so but that is not what is happening the Californians leaving are leaving the state educated...educated to the fact that democrats are dangerous. The facts are they are leaving and voting for anti politicians like Trump...how do you think he won so big in the middle of the nation?

WHERE'S TEXAS BOOTY?
The 10 highest income tax states on the FTA's 2016 list were:
  • Minnesota 9.85%
  • Iowa 8.98%
  • New Jersey 8.97%
  • Vermont 8.95%
  • District of Columbia 8.95%
  • New York 8.82%
  • Hawaii 8.25%
  • Wisconsin 7.65%

New York pays in more than it gets back. Does the inbred shithole you're from do that?
Ummm.. New York is ranked 1 spot lower than Texas.
:dunno:

New York is one spot lower/higher (more dependent) than Texas.

Sorry, no.

966724856.png

Yes and they'll all come to Repub states to vote DEM
You would think so but that is not what is happening the Californians leaving are leaving the state educated...educated to the fact that democrats are dangerous. The facts are they are leaving and voting for anti politicians like Trump...how do you think he won so big in the middle of the nation?
Ram As far as I know and I can be corrected trump DIDN"T win by great numbers in Wisconsin or Penn

Having a low or no state tax makes the state more dependent on federal money. Not responsible.

Taxing appropriately to cover their own programs rather than relying on federal money. More responsible.

New York pays in more than it gets back. Does the inbred shithole you're from do that?
Ummm.. New York is ranked 1 spot lower than Texas.

New York is one spot lower/higher (more dependent) than Texas.

Sorry, no.

View attachment 164447
WOW look at all those red state thieves stealing blue states money

That's with the deduction. The inequity will be huge after.

Having a low or no state tax makes the state more dependent on federal money. Not responsible.

Taxing appropriately to cover their own programs rather than relying on federal money. More responsible.
Then, remove all tax deductions and let's see who really is more reliant. The state-tax deduction masks it.

Forum List

Back