Why does USMB support pedophilic language?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic news. You are a low grade troll.
Well, at least you are being up front about your position on the subject.

Just imagine- if you call people names for opposing the violent gang rape of children, who knows how you would react if they simply opposed sex with children without the extreme violence involved.

Here is the post that references the "sexual awakening" of very young children.

It is evidently supported by the leftists that have responded, here, as well as USMB, itself.

USMB has stated the position in the past couple weeks. DidYA miss it? Because you WERE in those threads. Let's get on thing straight up front. We dont (and members dont) single out individual posters or content in Announcements. If that's what's bugging ya - type up a PM with a couple moderators on it.

Did you forget both Coyote and myself saying in another thread in THIS FORUM (where you were participating (or protesting LOL)_ that CONTEXT MATTERS before you launch accusations of pedophilia or grooming at a member? And if the context is DISNEY or any school district or PUBLICLY KNOWN individual who advocates for sex/gender indoctrination/grooming (one and same by me) -- JUST HAVE AT IT..

But when it comes to USMB members being targeted -- they can't just be toying/trolling you or defending/opposing a piece of legislation they MAY NOT UNDERSTAND FACTUALLY. The bar would be EXTREMELY high; requiring SPECIFIC PERSONAL advocacy ON USMB in posts for supporting intense focus on sex/gender/LGBTQ issues to children in elementary school. NOT just reading "Dick has 2 daddies" or Jane has two and half mommies", but USING LGBTQ material to make them genital/gender aware. Or at least TRY to make them aware.

IF that bar is met -- CHECK WITH MODERATION FIRST -- before you PULL THAT out of some orifice in a heated moment. BE SURE to include links to the specific assertions YOU THINK makes them a pedophile/groomer/indoctrinator. And we'll all determine TOGETHER -- in that PM whether some "push-back" including those banned words is allowed.

You have the option of IGNORING THEM. You also have the option to show them SPECIFIC EXAMPLES of what most people consider NOT age appropriate sex/gender indoctrination. You could also ask THEM to prove that children from 3 to 10 are gender fluid, sexually awakening, ect and WHICH medical expert(s) have CERTIFIED this for ANY incidence of a child. I think in the interest of ALLOWING discussions on pedophilia and sex/gender indoctrination of children -- We would rather have you do this THE HARD WAY -- rather than copping out and JUST NAME CALLING. You need to have TRIED to PROVE your justification with attempting to clarify the position of "the target member".

And by what I've repeated here for SLOW learners -- your title is WILDY inaccurate. Because here you are on about page #3 of a thread about "Which USMB members are pedophiles/indoctrinators" and you're STILL HERE -- aren't you?

Not going thru this again with you.. BOOKMARK it. Ask the open questions NOW -- because this thread is gonna close before sundown.

USMB has stated the position in the past couple weeks. DidYA miss it? Because you WERE in those threads. Let's get on thing straight up front. We dont (and members dont) single out individual posters or content in Announcements. If that's what's bugging ya - type up a PM with a couple moderators on it.

Did you forget both Coyote and myself saying in another thread in THIS FORUM (where you were participating (or protesting LOL)_ that CONTEXT MATTERS before you launch accusations of pedophilia or grooming at a member? And if the context is DISNEY or any school district or PUBLICLY KNOWN individual who advocates for sex/gender indoctrination/grooming (one and same by me) -- JUST HAVE AT IT..

But when it comes to USMB members being targeted -- they can't just be toying/trolling you or defending/opposing a piece of legislation they MAY NOT UNDERSTAND FACTUALLY. The bar would be EXTREMELY high; requiring SPECIFIC PERSONAL advocacy ON USMB in posts for supporting intense focus on sex/gender/LGBTQ issues to children in elementary school. NOT just reading "Dick has 2 daddies" or Jane has two and half mommies", but USING LGBTQ material to make them genital/gender aware. Or at least TRY to make them aware.

IF that bar is met -- CHECK WITH MODERATION FIRST -- before you PULL THAT out of some orifice in a heated moment. BE SURE to include links to the specific assertions YOU THINK makes them a pedophile/groomer/indoctrinator. And we'll all determine TOGETHER -- in that PM whether some "push-back" including those banned words is allowed.

You have the option of IGNORING THEM. You also have the option to show them SPECIFIC EXAMPLES of what most people consider NOT age appropriate sex/gender indoctrination. You could also ask THEM to prove that children from 3 to 10 are gender fluid, sexually awakening, ect and WHICH medical has CERTIFIED this. I think in the interest of ALLOWING discussions on pedophilia and sex/gender indoctrination of children -- We would rather have you do this THE HARD WAY -- rather than copping out and JUST NAME CALLING. You need to have TRIED to PROVE your justification with attempting to clarify the position of "the target member".

And by what I've repeated here for SLOW learners -- your title is WILDY inaccurate. Because here you are on about page #3 of a thread about "Which USMB members are pedophiles/indoctrinators" and you're STILL HERE -- aren't you?

Not going thru this again with you.. BOOKMARK it. Ask the open questions NOW -- because this thread is gonna close before sundown.
That sure is a lot of wild shouting to avoid countering the point I made that there is a difference between the entirely accurate statement that a poster is using word phrasing favored by pedophiles and actually calling him a pedophile.

There's not much use.

The left never admit their faults in forum moderation and the secular conservatives are much the same because they want to get along with the left... IF they are not really of the left.

This is the same issue with the 'center' in the senate and congress.

That sure is a lot of wild shouting to avoid countering the point I made that there is a difference between the entirely accurate statement that a poster is using word phrasing favored by pedophiles and actually calling him a pedophile.

Wasn't shouting. I was emphasizing like a Kindergarten teach might do. LOL.. Because I'm not explaining this again. If you want to SHORT-CUT to just flaming -- it's not gonna fly. You have to had some discussion and clarification of a member's assertions/positions. If you DO it the hard way by discussion (what this place is SUPPOSED to be about) -- then at some point it becomes clear enough to maybe USE those nuclear words.

Several moderators have in the past considered or ACTUALLY contacted authorities to report OBVIOUS evidence of "child diddling" propensities. In some of those (one in particular) we started to OVERLOOK the pedophile rule. It's not our 1st rodeo with this... You're also welcome to try and prove it with THAT approach. But both USMB Staff and the FBI are gonna make YOU WORK to prove a case.

"Kindergarten teacher."

The arrogance of the secular... what chutzpah.

In the non-secular way you'd like me to be -- there'd BE no real "sex-gender" issues for folks to harp on... And USMB rules are probably HIGHLY "secular" for some damn reason. LOL...
I never take kindergarten teachers very seriously when they are talking about...

...and to adults.

And ones who want to teach little children (in their kindergarten classes) about sex?

Even less. Not that you are one of those, though.

There's not much use.

The left never admit their faults in forum moderation and the secular conservatives are much the same because they want to get along with the left... IF they are not really of the left.

This is the same issue with the 'center' in the senate and congress.

Wasn't shouting. I was emphasizing like a Kindergarten teach might do. LOL.. Because I'm not explaining this again. If you want to SHORT-CUT to just flaming -- it's not gonna fly. You have to had some discussion and clarification of a member's assertions/positions. If you DO it the hard way by discussion (what this place is SUPPOSED to be about) -- then at some point it becomes clear enough to maybe USE those nuclear words.

Several moderators have in the past considered or ACTUALLY contacted authorities to report OBVIOUS evidence of "child diddling" propensities. In some of those (one in particular) we started to OVERLOOK the pedophile rule. It's not our 1st rodeo with this... You're also welcome to try and prove it with THAT approach. But both USMB Staff and the FBI are gonna make YOU WORK to prove a case.
And yet AGAIN you indulge in authoritarian blather rather than addressing the point I made.

You have made yourself clear that you want a forum where people are free to talk about the sexual awakening of preteens but other people are not free to refer to the nature of such phrasing, so there sure is nothing I can do about it.

And yet AGAIN you indulge in authoritarian blather rather than addressing the point I made.

You have made yourself clear that you want a forum where people are free to talk about the sexual awakening of preteens but other people are not free to refer to the nature of such phrasing, so there sure is nothing I can do about it.

You still are not getting this. You want to scream pedophile/groomer at a member? Make a case to moderation in PM. But we'd PREFER you WORK to verify the position of the member in discussion BEFORE you contact us. Does that help?

We might fight a bit in moderation over a decision, or allow ONLY ONE of pedophile/groomer/indoctrinator, but it's entirely POSSIBLE, that accusation might be allowed.

Or call the FBI direct. Or any of the OTHER things I suggested.

^Playing absolutely clueless.

But. imho.

Is not ... absolutely clueless.

You still are not getting this. You want to scream pedophile/groomer at a member? Make a case to moderation in PM. But we'd PREFER you WORK to verify the position of the member in discussion BEFORE you contact us. Does that help?

We might fight a bit in moderation over a decision, or allow ONLY ONE of pedophile/groomer/indoctrinator, but it's entirely POSSIBLE, that accusation might be allowed.

Or call the FBI direct. Or any of the OTHER things I suggested.
Still a perfect record.

All authoritarian shouting, but cannot actually address the point.

Well, at least you are being up front about your position on the subject.

Just imagine- if you call people names for opposing the violent gang rape of children, who knows how you would react if they simply opposed sex with children without the extreme violence involved.
I know. So does everybody else.

He's a self-proclaimed kindergarten teacher.

I'm not so big on them anymore.
Anybody who sends their young kids to traditional, poor person public school has got a screw loose. Those kids are absolute meat for the most depraved, perverted and disgusting leftists this country has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back