Why does USMB support pedophilic language?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What IS "the point"? I forgot or it's already answered. NO - you can NOT sling pedophile/groomer at a member WITHOUT WORKING up a case for it and running by moderation.
Do the moderators ever approve it?
You know it's insane, right?

What IS "the point"? I forgot or it's already answered. NO - you can NOT sling pedophile/groomer at a member WITHOUT WORKING up a case for it and running it by moderation.
I realize you are too caught up in your authoritarian rage so you can impress Coyote, but what I actually SAID was that he was using language pedophiles use when he referred to the sexual awakening of young children.

I did not call him a pedophile, but pedophiles DO use terms like this in order to make it appear that they are just reacting to the sexual needs of a child.

In any case - you have made it clear that you wish to attract people to this site who like to talk about children's sexual awakening by making it as comfortable as possible for them here - even going so far as to punish people who DIDN'T actually call them a pedophile.

Well, at least you are being up front about your position on the subject.

Just imagine- if you call people names for opposing the violent gang rape of children, who knows how you would react if they simply opposed sex with children without the extreme violence involved.
I genuinely think that the subject is over your head. You should stay quiet.

Or do you consider all muslims to be guilty ?

I genuinely think that the subject is over your head. You should stay quiet.

Or do you consider all muslims to be guilty ?
You are projecting.

Since you support the gang rape of children by Pakistanis because they are Muslim, you assume the only reason people oppose the gang rape of children is for the same reason.

You are projecting.

Since you support the gang rape of children by Pakistanis because they are Muslim, you assume the only reason people oppose the gang rape of children is for the same reason.
Here you are making my point for me. You throw accusations around without any proof and are unable to back up your crap.
Stuff like this should get you banned.

Stuff like this should get you banned.

Which is the reason for the word games.

In the same way that ravi pushed for a family attack rule...

...and then, after implementation went around getting people banned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now the word of the year is 'grooming'.

And you are clear. Sent in to stir up and get the maudes to lock the thread...

...due to the 'stir up'.

Do the moderators ever approve it?
You know it's insane, right?

THe neo-nazis, racists, pedos, Putin 'bros and groomers are HERE so that USMB members can DESTROY their flimsy narratives. Why would we ALLOW them here, if we weren't expecting the membership to DESTROY their nasty arguments, BY THE RULES, and then just walk away?? But in general, too much of the membership is "low effort" at discussion and looking for the EASY WAY -- which is simple brawling and name-calling.

I've spent pages with folks that MIGHT deserve to be called neo-nazis,Marxists, Putin 'bros or groomers, and you take apart their assertions and leave them speechless and WALK-AWAY.. No name-calling required.

Now not being stupid -- WE KNOW -- they'll be in another thread tomorrow repeating their litany of faulty stuff. That's why this only works if THE MEMBERSHIP puts in the effort to best them in discussion.

THAT would be more like the "free speech" ideals this board supports. Instead of revolting because you can't just toss the flamy hand grenade and pat yourself on the back.

Last edited:
THe neo-nazis, racists, pedos, Putin 'bros and groomers are HERE so that USMB members can DESTROY their flimsy narratives. Why would we ALLOW them here, if we weren't expecting the membership to DESTROY their nasty arguments, BY THE RULES, and then just walk away?? But in general, too much of the membership is "low effort" at discussion and looking for the EASY WAY -- which is simple brawling and name-calling.

I've spent pages with folks that MIGHT deserve to be called neo-nazis,Marxists, Putin 'bros or groomers, and you take apart their assertions and leave them speechless and WALK-AWAY.. No name-calling required.

Now not being stupid -- WE KNOW -- they'll be in another thread tomorrow repeating their litany of faulty stuff. That's why this only works if THE MEMBERSHIP puts in the effort to best them in discussion.

THAT would be more like the "free speech" ideals this board supports. Instead of revolting because you can't just toss the flamy hand grenade and pat yourself on the back.
That opens the door to interpretation and Coyote just reinterpreted it

2022_04_11_11_58_50_Is_the_word_groomer_now_banned_Page_6_US_Message_Board_Political_Discu.jpg

Those who support her?

I call them groomers for they groom the narrative ... iow they do not have to actually do the act to support the act and thus groom the narrative in support of the teacher doing the act.

Is this not allowed? If not, why?

Yet you just punished me for pointing out quite correctly that a phrase is used by pedophiles.

It's funny how your grandiose claims never seem to match the reality of a situation.

I am curious as to why this forum is so gung-ho about supporting those who talk openly about the "sexual awakening" of young children, especially when those doing so brag about being in a position of authority over children?

Do you people have NO decency?
Please provide links to 3 or 4 examples. Thanks.

5 pages into your own thread, and not one single example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back