Why does Trump hate America?

Why would Hillary supporters be waiting for Trump to speak?

(BTW, is that blonde in the green pinstripe you, or your doppelganger?)

That not a pinstripe suit Einstien?

x1334677388.1241349992.additional.02.original.jpg.pagespeed.ic.sbMrcPb1zL.jpg

This is. Do you even own a suit or a tie?

1. He openly proclaims we are not a great nation
2. He compliments Putins leadership and aggression
3. He compares our elections to a third world banana republic where all the results are fixed
4. He refuses to pay taxes

Why should you pay taxes if the Tax Law does not require you to pay taxes?
Why should he serve his country if he doesn't have to?

Trump has never done a thing for his country.....Never done a thing to help someone else for that matter
Now tell us what Hillary has done for her country, other than ducking snipers in her wet dream

Will this help you?

7 of Hillary Clinton’s biggest accomplishments

The Huffington Post backs me up..... are you calling them liars? We are not talking about Dan Rather or Brian Williams.

John Kerry Saves $500,000 By Docking 76-Foot Luxury Yacht Out Of State | Huffington Post

Look, we are not here to "defend" Kerry....and even you would have to admit that just moving the yacht to RI instead of paying half a million to Mass. is probably a shrewd move......

HOWEVER, the likes of Trump lands his private jet at airports paid by you and me, and he has NOT paid taxes.....as far as anyone knows.......ever.

See the difference?

3. He compares our elections to a third world banana republic where all the results are fixed

Why should you pay taxes if the Tax Law does not require you to pay taxes?
Why should he serve his country if he doesn't have to?

Trump has never done a thing for his country.....Never done a thing to help someone else for that matter
Now tell us what Hillary has done for her country, other than ducking snipers in her wet dream

Will this help you?

7 of Hillary Clinton’s biggest accomplishments

You forgot ducking snipers, losing 33,000 emails, never sending or receiving confidential info as sec of state, and hosting tupperwear parties at the White House with Cher..................

LOL, Hillary accomplished nothing, and has never made any claims as such. She helped free a rapist, was that helping children?

LOL u r retarded

911 first responders would have gotten the same care if Hillary was never born

She never fought for men's rights, just women's rights, WHY? Are men not equal?

She never stood up for Gays and Lesbians

So you are a lost in space schizzo

Why would Hillary supporters be waiting for Trump to speak?

(BTW, is that blonde in the green pinstripe you, or your doppelganger?)

That not a pinstripe suit Einstien?

x1334677388.1241349992.additional.02.original.jpg.pagespeed.ic.sbMrcPb1zL.jpg

This is. Do you even own a suit or a tie?

You didn't get the joke.

proof you're the one in the green jacket

joke-in-your-hands1.jpg

Here's your own copy, I doubt guano will share.

22aea393df3087e85cf9140f32719bfe.jpg

Why does the DNC hate Americans?
  1. The Party of Slavery...
  2. The Party of Jim Crow...
  3. The Party of Planned Parenthood...
  4. The Party of Gay Marriage...
Now to answer your questions...
  1. We are not, we have fallen. Didn't you say the WHO ranked our Healthcare system at 33?
  2. No he doesn't...
  3. So tell us what the Project Veritas videos edited?
  4. He didn't refuse to pay Income Taxes...
Do you have anymore illusions...

You know the routine.....

The party out of power, tells us the world is coming to an end.

Then those guys tell us all we have to do, is vote for them, and we'll be up to our eye balls in yay.
the reality is that no matter who gets elected we are in for a world of hurt if the debt is ever going to be reduced. The only way to do it is to cut programs, allow no new spending and raise taxes at the same time.
Reducing taxes and fees on business in order to bring them back to the country and keep any more from leaving would be a great help too. The money lost in the revenue from business tax could very well be made up by unemployed returning to work, and along with these people now paying tax, they might no longer be on assistance so thats an additional savings. Think about it, some family gets the equivalent of 60k a year in assistance, dad goes back to work, he pays 4 or 5 k a year in taxes, plus he is no longer getting assistance, that would equate ot 65k a year net gain for the government.

The national debt can be eliminated very easily, we just have to want to do it. Obama does not want to do this, and neither does Hillary, all they want is to pay for healthcare for every firkin Mexican
honestly the debt can not be eliminated easily, it can be eliminated but it is going to take some serious sacrifice from every single american citizen out there. Some may have to see a reduction in their freebies, some are going to see higher taxes. but every day that goes by without something being done to start turning this around, it is only going to become more of problem for everyone.
If I were a liberal I would say Screw it, Im close enough to dying of old age that we can keep going for a another 20 years or so, but Im not a liberal, I dont want to see my children or grand children (should I ever get me some of those) being financially ruined as they pay off something we did or didnt do today.
Its time this passing it on to the next generation crap ends. Ive lived my entire life reaping the rewards that raising the debt ceiling brings, I think its time to suffer a little and pay it back.
What will piss me off is to see that debt ceiling raised, or taxes raised just to cover some new social program.
Lets put the U.S back to work and deal with the debt like responsible adults.
There is no way to get all Americans to tighten the belts enough to pay the debt.

The only option is bringing in more money

The Huffington Post backs me up..... are you calling them liars? We are not talking about Dan Rather or Brian Williams.

John Kerry Saves $500,000 By Docking 76-Foot Luxury Yacht Out Of State | Huffington Post

Look, we are not here to "defend" Kerry....and even you would have to admit that just moving the yacht to RI instead of paying half a million to Mass. is probably a shrewd move......

HOWEVER, the likes of Trump lands his private jet at airports paid by you and me, and he has NOT paid taxes.....as far as anyone knows.......ever.

See the difference?

The difference is Trump is not asking people to pay more taxes while he avoids them. Kerry, Clunton, Pelosi, Biden, Reid.... All 1 percent elitists demanding US to pay more taxes while they avoid them.

Yes......Kerry released his taxes and said "fuck you" to the Commonwealth taxpayers asking them to pay more while he evaded taxes legally, but still evaded.

What morons......like most of you and your ilk.......SO NOT realize is this simple equation:

Kerry has earned elected posts on a reputation of a public servant.....

Trump, on the other hand, has run his campaign on only ONE "asset"....That of being a fantastic businessman..............and when you refuse to show your taxes and still claim that you're just great at business ("trust me") you become a lying piece of shit,

Kerry avoids taxes yet demands that everyone else pay taxes. "Trust me....I know how to spend other people's taxes".

PROOF LINK? Stop lying!

The truth is that John Kerry has released something like 20 years of tax records.

Here's the report from 2004 when he ran against the bush boy.

Bush, Kerry Release Tax Returns - CBS News

Yes......Kerry released his taxes and said "fuck you" to the Commonwealth taxpayers asking them to pay more while he evaded taxes legally, but still evaded.

What morons......like most of you and your ilk.......SO NOT realize is this simple equation:

Trump, on the other hand, has run his campaign on only ONE "asset"....That of being a fantastic businessman..............and when you refuse to show your taxes and still claim that you're just great at business ("trust me") you become a lying piece of shit,

Kerry avoids taxes yet demands that everyone else pay taxes. "Trust me....I know how to spend other people's taxes".

PROOF LINK? Stop lying!

The truth is that John Kerry has released something like 20 years of tax records.

The truth is that John Kerry LOST...............

Next

PROOF LINK? Stop lying!

Next

What does that have to do with you lying about John Kerry not paying taxes?

PROOF LINK? Stop lying!

Next

What does that have to do with you lying about John Kerry not paying taxes?

You are delusional fool or a liar if you believe that I said that John Kerry never paid taxes.

So which is it? Naturally you could also be a delusional liar as well.

Kerry has earned elected posts on a reputation as a public servant.....

Actually, he will become the President of the United States. Give it up. Get over seeing his taxes and worry about Hillary loosing in a landslide.

How could anyone would claims to love America, support HIllary OR Trump?
that would NORMALLY be true if we were talking about the usual corrupt one party system designed to look like two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected if we were say talking about the last election between romney or obama,you are screwed wither way and part of the problem if you voted for either because both are evil.

same with mccain and obama.same with gore and bush or clinton and dole but that is not true this time because the difference THIS time is Trump has never been a politician and not part of the status quou to destroy america that each of all those people i mentioned are and every president since the one that got elected in 1981 have all been.

Forum List

Back