Why does Trump hate America?

What has Hillary ever done for her country????????????????????

Well, she'll ALSO have to represent the low-life contingency (like you) as president....
That's not going to be pleasant.
In other words you have no answer as to what Hillary has ever done for her country.

What has Hillary done for her country?
Healthcare for young children, Benefits for 9-11 responders, fought for women's rights, fought for healthcare, represented her country around the globe, START disarmament, Iran sanctions, Clinton Foundation

Trump has never done a thing that doesn't involve lining his own pockets

Clinton Foundation benefitted US ..... HOW? Most of the money stayed inside the Foundation. How did that benefit US
88% of money contributed went to healthcare, Low cost AIDS drugs, education, women's programs

Well, she'll ALSO have to represent the low-life contingency (like you) as president....
In other words you have no answer as to what Hillary has ever done for her country.

Healthcare for young children, Benefits for 9-11 responders, fought for women's rights, fought for healthcare, represented her country around the globe, START disarmament, Iran sanctions, Clinton Foundation

Clinton Foundation benefitted US ..... HOW? Most of the money stayed inside the Foundation. How did that benefit US
88% of money contributed went to healthcare, Low cost AIDS drugs, education, women's programs

No men's programs huh? So you admit that Hillary is sexist.

Thanks for the clarity

Why should you pay taxes if the Tax Law does not require you to pay taxes?

Why should any AMERICAN join the armed forces when there is no law that requires you to do so?

John Kerry refuses to pay taxes when he does not have to. Further, when he has to, he moves is boat. Bet you voted for him, didn't you?

John Kerry released his taxes.....Kerry pays millions in federal taxes

Trump doesn't pay a cent

Kerry was presented with the same situation as Trump. In his 2002 state tax returns, the Commonwealth determined that he owed no taxes yet the Commonwealth does provide an opportunity for those not owing taxes to contribute. Kerry contributed $0. The US Federal Tax code provides that if you have lost money, you can carry forward that loss and apply to your future taxes and, in that case, you may not owe taxes, that was the case with Trump.

When has Trump moved a $7M asset so as to not pay $500K in taxes? That is what Kerry did......arguably, EVADED taxes.
We have seen Kerry's tax returns

Trump is still hiding his

Yes......Kerry released his taxes and said "fuck you" to the Commonwealth taxpayers asking them to pay more while he evaded taxes legally, but still evaded.

Why should any AMERICAN join the armed forces when there is no law that requires you to do so?

John Kerry refuses to pay taxes when he does not have to. Further, when he has to, he moves is boat. Bet you voted for him, didn't you?

John Kerry released his taxes.....Kerry pays millions in federal taxes

Trump doesn't pay a cent

Kerry was presented with the same situation as Trump. In his 2002 state tax returns, the Commonwealth determined that he owed no taxes yet the Commonwealth does provide an opportunity for those not owing taxes to contribute. Kerry contributed $0. The US Federal Tax code provides that if you have lost money, you can carry forward that loss and apply to your future taxes and, in that case, you may not owe taxes, that was the case with Trump.

When has Trump moved a $7M asset so as to not pay $500K in taxes? That is what Kerry did......arguably, EVADED taxes.
We have seen Kerry's tax returns

Trump is still hiding his

Yes......Kerry released his taxes and said "fuck you" to the Commonwealth taxpayers asking them to pay more while he evaded taxes legally, but still evaded.
What did Trump pay in New York State taxes?

Oh yea......he won't say

Where does that 88% figure come from?

Jonathan Gruber counted on people like you

You do (or should) realize that you're thoroughly bashing Trump with your bullshit.

What morons......like most of you and your ilk.......SO NOT realize is this simple equation:

Kerry has earned elected posts on a reputation as a public servant.....

Trump, on the other hand, has run his campaign on only ONE "asset"....That of being a fantastic businessman..............and when you refuse to show your taxes and still claim that you're just great at business ("trust me") you become a lying piece of shit,

Last edited:

What morons......like most of you and your ilk.......SO NOT realize is this simple equation:

Kerry has earned elected posts on a reputation of a public servant.....

Trump, on the other hand, has run his campaign on only ONE "asset"....That of being a fantastic businessman..............and when you refuse to show your taxes and still claim that you're just great at business ("trust me") you become a lying piece of shit,

Kerry avoids taxes yet demands that everyone else pay taxes. "Trust me....I know how to spend other people's taxes".

BOTTOM LINE (for those right wingers who still have a functioning brain) is this:

Trump CANNOT run on his reputation as the greatest businessman who ever lived......and THEN refuse to show his tax returns that would clarify his business dealings (and with whom.)........PERIOD.

Kerry avoids taxes yet demands that everyone else pay taxes. "Trust me....I know how to spend other people's taxes".

PROOF LINK? Stop lying!

PROOF LINK? Stop lying!

Prove I am lying about Kerry moving his yacht from MA to RI to avoid paying $500K in MA taxes on his $7M yacht

Prove I am lying about Kerry moving his yacht from MA to RI to avoid paying $500K in MA taxes on his $7M yacht

Ask his wife....She's the one with the money...Kerry married into a rich family....Trump was born into it.

PROOF LINK? Stop lying!

The Huffington Post backs me up..... are you calling them liars? We are not talking about Dan Rather or Brian Williams.

John Kerry Saves $500,000 By Docking 76-Foot Luxury Yacht Out Of State | Huffington Post

Forum List

Back