Why Does the Right Hate Obama?

Obama got through college and the position on the Law Review through Affirmative Action, ...

I've heard that accusation before; the last person who asserted that couldn't back it up and it appeared to be a baseless distortion.

Do you have any reliable evidence to support your assertion? Or are you just assuming based on his race he could not have gotten through college and law school without affirmative action?

And he graduated Harvard Law magna cum laude. I don't know for sure about HLS, but most law schools have blind grading. Did he do that on affirmative action too?

Response: [null]

Yep. That was about the same response I got from the last person who I challenged for the assertion that Obama got thru by affirmative action. Nothing but the baseless implicit assumption that he must have not done on his own because of his color.

I despise Obama as president because he wants to change American into something that is not American..to ignore or do away with the Constitution, to demoralize and bankrupt the military, to eliminate democracy.

Pretty basic stuff.

I despise Obama as president because he wants to change American into something that is not American..to ignore or do away with the Constitution, to demoralize and bankrupt the military, to eliminate democracy.

Pretty basic stuff.

What has he done to demonstrate that he will do any of the things you accuse him of "wanting" to do? Nothing? Oh. Allie, I think you're psychotic. You should take your medicine everyday.

Lol. Let's begin with redistribution of wealth.

A patently non-American concept.

Then let's move on to taking control of the auto and bank industries.

Non-American.

Mmmm....how about late term abortion, allowing botched abortion babies to die....

Non-American.

Turning back welfare reform?
Increasing taxes without representation?

Want me to go on?

Pretty basic stuff.

Pretty basic delusion.

In case you didn't know, President Obama is a Constitutional Law Professor. I don't know, but maybe he knows what the Constitution says better than you.

Silly, wild accusations of "doing away with the Constitution", etc is just the kind of retoric that is turning Americans away from the radical right wing.

Whether he knows it or not has nothing to do with whether or not he supports it.

But you're a genius, I'm sure you figured that out.

Whether he knows it or not has nothing to do with whether or not he supports it.

But you're a genius, I'm sure you figured that out.

Thanks for the compliment!

So you posit that President Obama lied when he took the oath of office and said he swears to "protect and defend the Constitution"?

What do base that on? Just pulled it out of your, er, out of thin air?

Redistribution of wealth is not constitutional. Nor is gun control. Nor is abortion, as far as that goes.

Redistribution of wealth is not constitutional. Nor is gun control. Nor is abortion, as far as that goes.

Well, wrong, wrong and wrong.

Your 3 for 3!

So again, where did you get the idea that President Obama is violating the Constitution?

Your 3 for 3!

So again, where did you get the idea that President Obama is violating the Constitution?

Why don't you go with the spirit of what she is saying. Besides, the only thing I know about constitutuinal lawyers is that they want to make it out to be a living document, which it isn't. Just sayin...

Last edited:
Loser of Losers......guy wins 2 elections against their 2 winners but he is a loser....mmmm....another guy with head planted firmly up Pelosi's ass.....it has to be quite crowded up there....how many more heads can fit?

I'll give you Kerry. Bush lost the first election...

Only in leftist Bizarro World, where the Constitution doesn't exist and we just decide election results willy-nilly, with no regard for law or precedence. In the real world, Bush won, which is why he in fact held the office of President afterward.

Feb. 26, 1993 was the fist WTC bombing, and Clinton was the president by a little over a month. So you blame Bush 41?

September 11, 2001 was the second WTC bombing, and Bush was the president by a little over seven months. So you blame Clinton?

Yes. Clinton demonstrably had knowledge and opportunity that would have let him prevent 9/11, and he didn't. Please demonstrate that former President Bush could have stopped the first WTC bombing and didn't.

Because if people were going to solely blame Bush for 9-11, I feel that it should have worked both ways. Just sayin....

This is one of those moments where you should have followed the thread. I was only pointing the finger at Bush because Cecile blamed Clinton in the first place...You and I are on the same page...

Amazingly enough, I was talking about things that demonstrably can be traced to actions and failures of previous administrations, rather than randomly throwing out events and the names of previous officeholders. Perhaps you could try reading for context, and then contemplate the possibility of posting something that fits in that context.

Pretty basic stuff.

Pretty basic delusion.

In case you didn't know, President Obama is a Constitutional Law Professor. I don't know, but maybe he knows what the Constitution says better than you.

Silly, wild accusations of "doing away with the Constitution", etc is just the kind of retoric that is turning Americans away from the radical right wing.

In case you didn't know - and you obviously didn't - he's not any kind of professor. He was a lecturer, which is not even remotely the same thing.

Insofar as he thinks it's okay for the government to take over the private sector, I'd say he doesn't know the Constitution at all, or perhaps it's just that he doesn't give a damn.

How would YOU know if he's trying to do away with the Constitution? You've made it clear that you feel no burning need to know anything about it, and are completely sanguine with assuming others know better and will take care of things. So why are you even here, flapping your gums?

Your 3 for 3!

Well, since YOU say so, that just proves everything, so we'll skip right over the part where you tell us HOW he's wrong, and move right on to "So how can you say that, since I disagreed with you, so that proves it can't be true?"

You don't get to ask, "So again, how can you say that?" until you've demonstrated that he was incorrect the first time.

Loser of Losers......guy wins 2 elections against their 2 winners but he is a loser....mmmm....another guy with head planted firmly up Pelosi's ass.....it has to be quite crowded up there....how many more heads can fit?

Quit with this goddamn liberal myth BULLSHIT....

There is a fucking reason why each fucking branch of the government is fucking elected a fucking different way... THE PRESIDENT IS NOT ELECTED, NOR SHOULD HE/SHE BE ELECTED, BY POPULAR VOTE... we have a branch of the government that is elected by popular vote and that is the legislative branch.... checks and balances morons, checks and balances

There is a fucking reason why each fucking branch of the government is fucking elected a fucking different way... THE PRESIDENT IS NOT ELECTED, NOR SHOULD HE/SHE BE ELECTED, BY POPULAR VOTE... we have a branch of the government that is elected by popular vote and that is the legislative branch.... checks and balances morons, checks and balances

How did the system check Bush from taking office? It utterly failed and look at what happened to the country.

How did the system check Bush from taking office? It utterly failed and look at what happened to the country.

Again.. it is not a nation-wide count popular vote.. Bush won on all aspects of the criteria of election... it was Gore that was attempting to thwart the system with a selective recount... Bush won Florida.. Bush won Florida's electoral votes... those electoral votes secured his necessary number to win... simple enough

If you cannot understand that the checks and balances between the ways that the different branches of government are chosen, then I would suggest finally going back and finishing grade school, where the rest of us learned such things

Again.. it is not a nation-wide count popular vote.. Bush won on all aspects of the criteria of election... it was Gore that was attempting to thwart the system with a selective recount... Bush won Florida.. Bush won Florida's electoral votes... those electoral votes secured his necessary number to win... simple enough

If you cannot understand that the checks and balances between the ways that the different branches of government are chosen, then I would suggest finally going back and finishing grade school, where the rest of us learned such things

I understand how the system worked.

You claim it is a system of checks and balances. What was "checked" by the way Bush got into office when he lost the popular vote by over a million votes?

The only thing that was "checked" that I can see was the will of the majority of the American people.

I understand how the system worked.

You claim it is a system of checks and balances. What was "checked" by the way Bush got into office when he lost the popular vote by over a million votes?

The only thing that was "checked" that I can see was the will of the majority of the American people.

Again you liberal fucktard... the President of the US is not and should not be elected by nationwide popular vote.. we have a branch of government that is elected by popular vote, and that is the legislative branch

Forum List

Back