Why Does the Right Hate Obama?

Why do the "Left" and "Right" hate each other so much that they can't just see a moron for a moron?

We do, we all know that Bush is a complete fucking moron.

You may not like Obama, but to call him a moron shows just how stupid some of you can be. His IQ DWARFS yours

How many states are there again?

And "moron" isn't about IQ so much as it is common sense and reason. I've known people with PhDs and college professorships who didn't have the abiity to wipe their own asses without a set of instructions posted on the bathroom door. They were like turkeys, looking up to see where the rain was coming from, then drowning.

Okay, yeah. That's a lovely myth that makes stupid people feel good. Every PhD, MD, and highly educated person I've ever known had more common sense and ability to reason than the all lowly ingnoramuses with whom I served in the Marine Corps. Sorry, but I don't think so. People with high IQs have the same mental difficulties that anyone does, except when it comes to retaining knowledge and ability to comprehend difficult and abstract subjects.

He holds a PhD in Constitutional Law from Harvard, and most likely knows far more than you about Constitutional Law. The fact that he succeeded in graduate level classes at Harvard demonstrates that he most likely knows more about everything than you. The fact that he worked his way up from a lower middle class family to President of the United States, the most poweful single office in the world, shows that he most likely knows more than any of us.

Does anybody else out there agree with me that this may be one of the dumbest questions ever posted???

The answer is within your own political views and the basis for why you hated bush so much. Because he didn't think like you. He didn't feel the way you do. He didn't act the way you do. He didn't believe or disbelieve in things the way you do.

It's so simple and obvious that I'm embarrassed to have to answer this question for you!

The right, as a whole, (this does not include the extremists on the right, like yourself on the left) doesn't hate Obama.

1 But we do hate what he stands for and the damage that he is doing to this country.
It's not just about the economy and whether or not you'll be able to afford to live the same way you do a year from now,

2 it's about the complete and utter disdain for the pride this nation has stood for!

Yeah! We are a proud and sometimes arrogant nation. Because we know we have what EVERYBODY wants! Freedom.

3 And that is now being threatened. And encouraged by the apologetic grandstanding of this weak minded president.

You can call Bush all those horrible names and still cast judgement on others views of another???? Who the hell do you think you are?

Maybe if you could explain what you mean by your very 'general' post we could take your post as something other than clearly partisan rhetoric and "talking points"?

Can you detail what you mean by answering the following, regarding your statements in your post above?

1...What does he stand for and WHAT DAMAGE has he done that wasn't done previously by President Bush?

2...What is the complete and utter disdain he has shown for the pride of this nation?

3....How is our freedom NOW being threatened under Obama AND how has Obama grand standed encouraging this?

Care

And "moron" isn't about IQ so much as it is common sense and reason. I've known people with PhDs and college professorships who didn't have the abiity to wipe their own asses without a set of instructions posted on the bathroom door. They were like turkeys, looking up to see where the rain was coming from, then drowning.

Okay, yeah. That's a lovely myth that makes stupid people feel good. Every PhD, MD, and highly educated person I've ever known had more common sense and ability to reason than the all lowly ingnoramuses with whom I served in the Marine Corps. Sorry, but I don't think so. People with high IQs have the same mental difficulties that anyone does, except when it comes to retaining knowledge and ability to comprehend difficult and abstract subjects.

He holds a PhD in Constitutional Law from Harvard, and most likely knows far more than you about Constitutional Law. The fact that he succeeded in graduate level classes at Harvard demonstrates that he most likely knows more about everything than you. The fact that he worked his way up from a lower middle class family to President of the United States, the most poweful single office in the world, shows that he most likely knows more than any of us.

Who are you talking about, Obama?

Sorry, Sparky, but it's no myth. I know people like you worship at the shrine of academia and anyone who spouts unintelligible tech jargon at you in a lofty, supercilious tone of voice, but the fact is, all the book smarts in the world don't make you immune from being an absolute bonehead.

And frankly, YOUR judgement on someone's common sense is maybe worth a fart in a wind tunnel. Maybe.

Like I said, wave academia at you starry-eyed sad sacks, and you go all swoony like a teenaged girl at a Beatles concert. While I realize that you're willing to believe others know more about everything than you do simply because they actually do, that doesn't mean that's EVERYONE has the same abundant cause for modesty that you do.

Talk to me about how brilliant graduating from Harvard made a person when Bush was President, you hypocritical mouthbreather. :eusa_whistle:

It is more about power and the loss of control. There is this sense in the right that they know better, it is part of the hierarchical ideological frame they operate in. Clinton faced the same 'hate' - call it what you will - and was hounded till a private incident gave the conservatives their high moral (?) ground. Ask which party wants to control your actions and you get a sense of why conservatism is so lost after a democratic majority told them go away.

Hmm. I didn't know the President committing perjury was a private incident.

It is more about power and the loss of control. There is this sense in the right that they know better, it is part of the hierarchical ideological frame they operate in. Clinton faced the same 'hate' - call it what you will - and was hounded till a private incident gave the conservatives their high moral (?) ground. Ask which party wants to control your actions and you get a sense of why conservatism is so lost after a democratic majority told them go away.

Let me get this straight. You're criticizing the right for, if I understand you correctly, the unutterable gall of thinking their beliefs and positions are correct? So may I assume, then, that the left is pursuing ITS agenda and positions under the assumption that they're wrong? Or is it just that it's okay for the left to think it's correct because, obviously to you, they really are?

Ak which party wants to control my acions? Um, okay. Which one is linked to attempts to squelch First Amendment free speech and free press via the Fairness Doctrine, not to mention political correctness, campus "free speech zones", etc.? Which one is openly hostile to religion and does everything it can to prohibit First Amendment free exercise by legislation? Which one seeks to illegally gut the Second Amendment and keep me from owning guns by way of gun control laws? Which one dislikes the scary freedom of the people to participate in government at the ballot box that it seeks to circumvent legal votes through the courts? I can go on like this all day.

Which party is trying to control me? You tell me.

Why does the right hate Obama?

Because he is smarter than they are and he beat their asses like a rug.

Once again the dance around issues. Sinatra ignored by the liberals. No surprise there. More of the same.

It was so much easier for them to spew venom toward Bush. Now they got their guy and he is a disaster and they know it.

LOL, you are one to talk about venom. Obama hasn't even hardly done squat and you are calling him a disaster. I'd laugh out aloud if you hatred wasn't so pathetic. Face it, you backed the Loser of Losers in 2000 and 2004 and somehow you think your whining about Obama means he is cut from the same cloth. Not even close....Obama's pinkie shows more sign of intelligence than the whole of Bush's body. The rest of the world knows it, 70% of Americans know it. Those in denile are just the right-wing moonbats...go figure..

Sorry, Sparky, but it's no myth. I know people like you worship at the shrine of academia and anyone who spouts unintelligible tech jargon at you in a lofty, supercilious tone of voice, but the fact is, all the book smarts in the world don't make you immune from being an absolute bonehead.

And frankly, YOUR judgement on someone's common sense is maybe worth a fart in a wind tunnel. Maybe.

Like I said, wave academia at you starry-eyed sad sacks, and you go all swoony like a teenaged girl at a Beatles concert. While I realize that you're willing to believe others know more about everything than you do simply because they actually do, that doesn't mean that's EVERYONE has the same abundant cause for modesty that you do.

Talk to me about how brilliant graduating from Harvard made a person when Bush was President, you hypocritical mouthbreather. :eusa_whistle:

Bush Sr. paid Bush Jr.'s C-average way through Harvard. In what field did Bush have a PhD.?

Once again you replied to one of my posts with insults, and meaningless and unfounded blanket statements. Well, here you go: you don't know me, you don't know much beyond what is shovel-fed to you by Fox News and your church, and your perception of reality is so skewed by your backwards, religious-fanaticistic, self-righteous ignorance, and your I-think-I-know-something-paperback-romance literacy that you falsely believe you somehow know more and better than others who are most likely far more educated, more intelligent, and more experienced than you. Go get your GED or, if you have, which is doubtful, then go finish your Associate's at the local community college in your podunk town. Maybe you'll learn something, but probably not, because, hypocritically, you're just as fanatical and brainwashed as a Taliban guerilla fighter except that he actually has the courage to fight for what he believes and not just type insults at people on an online forum like a coward.

And the right wing's continuous stream of invectives aimed at President Obama only marginalizes them further.

See ya later Repubs, been nice knowing you, well it's been ah, er, uhmm ...

Bush Sr. paid Bush Jr.'s C-average way through Harvard. In what field did Bush have a PhD.?

Obama got through college and the position on the Law Review through Affirmative Action, and in what field does HE have a PhD? Topic-hopping doesn't work with me, and anyone who wasn't a dunce would have figured that out by now.

Yes, I know, you're full of excuses why Harvard should make me cream my panties in relation to Obama and not Bush, but the truth is that it doesn't particularly impress me with either one because unlike you, I'm don't believe I'm an idiot who desperately needs to hero-worship the elite.

Once again you replied to one of my posts with insults, and meaningless and unfounded blanket statements. Well, here you go: you don't know me, you don't know much beyond what is shovel-fed to you by Fox News and your church, and your perception of reality is so skewed by your backwards, religious-fanaticistic, self-righteous ignorance, and your I-think-I-know-something-paperback-romance literacy that you falsely believe you somehow know more and better than others who are most likely far more educated, more intelligent, and more experienced than you. Go get your GED or, if you have, which is doubtful, then go finish your Associate's at the local community college in your podunk town. Maybe you'll learn something, but probably not, because, hypocritically, you're just as fanatical and brainwashed as a Taliban guerilla fighter except that he actually has the courage to fight for what he believes and not just type insults at people on an online forum like a coward.

Blah blah blah INSULTS! Blah blah blah Pretend you don't hear any of the points blah blah blah pretend being told you sound like a moron while having it explained why is the same as your own empty, substanceless namecalling blah blah blah QUICK! Find an excuse to run away so you don't have to answer anything!

Run along like the whipped cur you are. Once again, I will show mercy on you after your ass-whipping. And I'm sure Obama needs his knob polished by now.

And the right wing's continuous stream of invectives aimed at President Obama only marginalizes them further.

See ya later Repubs, been nice knowing you, well it's been ah, er, uhmm ...

Yeah, the BDS Brigade is definitely the group to talk about others being marginalized. Horrors. The people who actually had a new mental illness named after them don't approve of me. ::sob, sob:: However will I survive?

The Republicans contolled the Congress and the WH and could have passed about whatever they wanted.
Bullshit.

Name one time the GoP had a fillibuster proof majority in the senate in the Bush years.

If you think they could do whatever they wanted (as the dems can now) you are either delussional or a liar.

Oh they might have had to toss a bone or two to get a couple Dems on their side. But the Republicans got the Dems to join in a bipartisan bill in the HOR to regulate Fannie/Freddie in 2005. They could have done it in the Senate, but, according to the Republican sponsor of the bill, they got the one fingered salute from the WH. They didn't have the clout to override a veto.

Obama got through college and the position on the Law Review through Affirmative Action, ...

I've heard that accusation before; the last person who asserted that couldn't back it up and it appeared to be a baseless distortion.

Do you have any reliable evidence to support your assertion? Or are you just assuming based on his race he could not have gotten through college and law school without affirmative action?

And he graduated Harvard Law magna cum laude. I don't know for sure about HLS, but most law schools have blind grading. Did he do that on affirmative action too?

I don't think he graduated thanks to affirmative action... nor do I think he got in only because of it

But I have met college student after college student who had all the book smarts in the world.. and could not deal with a real world situation to save their life.... this is Obama in a nutshell

Obama got through college and the position on the Law Review through Affirmative Action, ...

I've heard that accusation before; the last person who asserted that couldn't back it up and it appeared to be a baseless distortion.

Do you have any reliable evidence to support your assertion? Or are you just assuming based on his race he could not have gotten through college and law school without affirmative action?

And he graduated Harvard Law magna cum laude. I don't know for sure about HLS, but most law schools have blind grading. Did he do that on affirmative action too?

according to the harvard crimson he did graduate magna cum laude

The Harvard Crimson :: News :: Obama Left Mark on HLS

Forum List

Back