Why Does the Right Hate Obama?

I have zero use for BO because he is yet another machine politics guy that believs in tax and spend, huge government and curtailing freedoms, just as did the guy he replaced.

Of the last ticket, BO was far from the lesser of evils, a GoP POTUS with a DEM House and senate would have brought some balence, instead we have free wheeling spending and a virtual dictatorship by 54% of the registered voters over the nation.

Not good.

Which would be exactly the reason I voted for McCain...who I didn't like at all.

Once again the dance around issues. Sinatra ignored by the liberals. No surprise there. More of the same.

It was so much easier for them to spew venom toward Bush. Now they got their guy and he is a disaster and they know it.

They certainly do. Which would be why they are still so PISSED OFF and ranting. Hee hee.

Why does the right hate Obama?

Because he is smarter than they are and he beat their asses like a rug.

geezus....your another one.....how far is your head up their asses?....is it as far in as Truthmatters?....how about Bobo?.....have you seen these guys up there?.....say hi for me if you do.....

LOL, you are one to talk about venom. Obama hasn't even hardly done squat and you are calling him a disaster. I'd laugh out aloud if you hatred wasn't so pathetic. Face it, you backed the Loser of Losers in 2000 and 2004 and somehow you think your whining about Obama means he is cut from the same cloth. Not even close....Obama's pinkie shows more sign of intelligence than the whole of Bush's body. The rest of the world knows it, 70% of Americans know it. Those in denile are just the right-wing moonbats...go figure..

Loser of Losers......guy wins 2 elections against their 2 winners but he is a loser....mmmm....another guy with head planted firmly up Pelosi's ass.....it has to be quite crowded up there....how many more heads can fit?

Once again the dance around issues. Sinatra ignored by the liberals. No surprise there. More of the same.

It was so much easier for them to spew venom toward Bush. Now they got their guy and he is a disaster and they know it.

LOL, you are one to talk about venom. Obama hasn't even hardly done squat and you are calling him a disaster.

ROFL... Well that's not true... he's already provided one of the largest Islamic terrorist groups on earth a BILLION DOLLARS... He's spent more in deficit than every US President since the founding of the US.

I'd laugh out aloud if you hatred wasn't so pathetic.

Who cares what fools laugh at?

Face it, you backed the Loser of Losers in 2000 and 2004 ...

The Loser in 2000 was Al Gore... who YOU voted for... the loser in 2004 was John Kerry... who YOU voted for...

Not even close....Obama's pinkie shows more sign of intelligence than the whole of Bush's body.

ROFL... Well isn't that precious... a grown child.

The rest of the world knows it, 70% of Americans know it.

For starters, there are NO LEFTIST AMERICANS

Secondly, no American supports The Lord of the Idiots... and WHO GIVES A RED RATS ASS WHAT THE "rest of the world 'knows'...?"

"Are you stupid or sumpin, Gump?"

Obama is for centralized to the extreme government. Against populist messages. He's for redistribution of income/money and against self determination. He is the face of the DNC.

And "moron" isn't about IQ so much as it is common sense and reason. I've known people with PhDs and college professorships who didn't have the abiity to wipe their own asses without a set of instructions posted on the bathroom door. They were like turkeys, looking up to see where the rain was coming from, then drowning.

Okay, yeah. That's a lovely myth that makes stupid people feel good. Every PhD, MD, and highly educated person I've ever known had more common sense and ability to reason than the all lowly ingnoramuses with whom I served in the Marine Corps. Sorry, but I don't think so. People with high IQs have the same mental difficulties that anyone does, except when it comes to retaining knowledge and ability to comprehend difficult and abstract subjects.

He holds a PhD in Constitutional Law from Harvard, and most likely knows far more than you about Constitutional Law. The fact that he succeeded in graduate level classes at Harvard demonstrates that he most likely knows more about everything than you. The fact that he worked his way up from a lower middle class family to President of the United States, the most poweful single office in the world, shows that he most likely knows more than any of us.

Spoken like the true college liberal elitist... delusional

There is indeed difference between wisdom and intelligence.. between reading and regurgitating and application in a real world situation

I have met a plethora of college degree holding dimwits.. and a large amount of brilliant people without college degrees

Okay, yeah. That's a lovely myth that makes stupid people feel good. Every PhD, MD, and highly educated person I've ever known had more common sense and ability to reason than the all lowly ingnoramuses with whom I served in the Marine Corps. Sorry, but I don't think so. People with high IQs have the same mental difficulties that anyone does, except when it comes to retaining knowledge and ability to comprehend difficult and abstract subjects.

He holds a PhD in Constitutional Law from Harvard, and most likely knows far more than you about Constitutional Law. The fact that he succeeded in graduate level classes at Harvard demonstrates that he most likely knows more about everything than you. The fact that he worked his way up from a lower middle class family to President of the United States, the most poweful single office in the world, shows that he most likely knows more than any of us.

Why does everyone seem to think a piece of paper makes one intelligent?

Degrees mean absolutely nothing. I know they impress people.

Oh and there is no such thing as a PhD in Constitutional Law.

Well using that species of reasoning then, we can conclude that the Financial meltdown is happening on the Lord of the Idiots watch...

Er, no. The meltdown started in 2007, your boy's watch...;O)

ROFLMNAO...

Well I’ve posted it 502 times, so once more is no big deal...

The current financial crisis is a direct result of the abuse of power by the Leftists in the legislature; it began nearly a century ago and slowly crept deeper into the US Markets, but was accelerated exponentially in the 1990s when the "Progressives" in the legislature, threatened the US mortgage industry with Civil Rights lawsuits if they did not underwrite mortgages in red-line districts... thus manipulating and undermining the reasonable and time tested actuarial thresholds of mortgage lending...

Of course, the Financial industry SHOULD have told the leftist to shove it, and in so doing forced those civil right lawsuits and exposed the leftists as the rancid fools that they always have been; but instead they assented to the coercive abuse of power and public trust all of which lead to pseudo-guarantees through Fanny wherein it was determined that if the Lenders wrote the deals, Fanny would take their shady paper; leaving the lenders held presumably harmless.

The problem is of course, that even the US Federal government and it's Leftist, er... "Progressive" means to print money, can't guarantee THAT volume of liability... just as the Federal government can't actually guarantee Deposits by the whole of it's citizenry, which they've now doubled-down on... all they can do is to SAY that they can guarantee those deposits... which puts the fear of those depositors, that 'their money is at risk of evaporating' at ease...

And THAT is the BIG LIE; and THAT is why the 'Progressives' have had to spend two TRILLION DOLLARS... to avoid runs from panicky depositors which would once again PROVE that the Progressive house of cards is unsustainable; which would force the Federal government to fold after it is forced to print MANY, MANY MORE TRILLIONS in cash to pay those depositors...

It's Progressive "Fractional Banking" sis and it's a SCAM.

Bernie Madoff is an ANGEL; a veritable economic SAINT compared to the scam that leftism has pulled and continues to pull on the international economy and the hard working people of the entire world...

Credits and debits... based upon nothing, except the means of the US Taxpayer to PAY TAXES... which are paid using the same credits and debits which are based upon the same nothing.

The scam was never sustainable, but the superior production of a free market and the prudent and virtuous nature of the American people, acted as a regulating, moderating influence which prolonged what would have otherwise collapsed decades ago.

Where the Left hijacked the actuarial thresholds to advance it's warped and wholly erroneous sense of fairness, it precluded the means of market to regulate itself... due to lowering the means by which these highly coveted instruments were obtained, it induced a frenzy of mortgage buying which lead to exponential increases in the cost of the real estate which secures those mortgages...

Sadly, once the actuarial thresholds were lowered, the runaway Mortgage Genie was out of the bottle... the same 'irrational exuberance' which drove the tech bubble/burst, drove the price of secured real estate beyond the means of the market to sustain it and PRESTO... the market failed to sustain sales; values plummeted... and the fraction of liquidity which the industry is required to have on hand against it's liabilities was once again exposed as being grossly insufficient and TRILLIONS WERE NEEDED TO PREVENT THE PUBLIC FROM REALIZING THAT THE ENTIRE "PROGRESSIVE" ECONOMY IS A SCAM.

So, with all that said, one may be tempted to run and decry “GREED CAUSED IT ALL”… but that human beings are, by their nature, GREEDY is not news… humanity is saddled with numerous frailties… so PERHAPS it’s a BAD IDEA to advance POLICY WHICH SETS ASIDE SOUND PRINCIPLE… PERHAPS… it’s a BAD IDEA to advance ideas which PREY ON THOSE FRAILTIES… just perhaps it’s a BAD idea to lend credence to those who suggests that actuarial thresholds should be lowered to accommodate ideological goals which rest upon invalid reasoning and exists wholly outside of sound principle.

Need anything else Sis?

Feb. 26, 1993 was the fist WTC bombing, and Clinton was the president by a little over a month. So you blame Bush 41?

September 11, 2001 was the second WTC bombing, and Bush was the president by a little over seven months. So you blame Clinton?

Part Bush, and part Clinton. Clinton had framented the FBI, and the CIA intelligence under his watch. Both agencies had intelligence but not enough, and they weren't sharing to connect the dots.

Part Bush, and part Clinton. Clinton had framented the FBI, and the CIA intelligence under his watch. Both agencies had intelligence but not enough, and they weren't sharing to connect the dots.

That's fine. So how can a president who has been in power for one month be responsible for the first WTC bombing?

That's fine. So how can a president who has been in power for one month be responsible for the first WTC bombing?

Because if people were going to solely blame Bush for 9-11, I feel that it should have worked both ways. Just sayin....

Because if people were going to solely blame Bush for 9-11, I feel that it should have worked both ways. Just sayin....

This is one of those moments where you should have followed the thread. I was only pointing the finger at Bush because Cecile blamed Clinton in the first place...You and I are on the same page...

Forum List

Back