Why does the President have armed guards?

Actually, you're wrong. If a person sells a firearm to a criminal, that person is no longer 'law abiding'. You see, we already have laws on the books about selling firearms to felons. If a criminal steals a firearm, that's hardly the fault of the legal owner. I suppose if someone doesn't put their car in a locked garage and it's stolen and used to harm another, we should punish the legal car owner? Patently ridiculous.

You keep making my point for me, that criminals will get firearms no matter what laws are put in place. Yet, you call for measures to "make it harder for criminals to obtain guns" when you know damn well that means law abiding citizens are put at a disadvantage while criminals get those firearms anyway.

So, yet one more time, why would you support laws that help the bad guys while restricting good guys from defending themselves and their families (children)?

If you like it better you can call them would be criminals. As far as I can tell, not one of the mass shooters in this country had a criminal record.

So you are on record for not taking measures to make it harder for criminals, and would be criminals, to obtain guns.

You are part of the problem.

Not at all. No one has asked me for my proposal.

But you first. You still haven't answered the question. You still haven't overcome the logical disconnect of more gun control laws that only restrict law abiding citizens ability to defend themselves. Why would you want to support such laws?
I never supported any such law. Making up lies doesn't help your cause.

No, I'm not ok with my babies kindergarten teacher walking around the classroom with a .45 hidden under her skirt, but if you want that in your kids school, then do it.

You prefer she be absolutely defenseless if some nutjob comes in and tries to kill them all?

I recognize that my child is more likely to be killed with her teachers gun, than shot by a crazed gunman.

I guess that's your right to think that. I find it interesting the list of people that would disagree with you, including Bill Clinton, President Obama, Rahm Emanuel, Michael Moore and all the other lefties that send their kids to private schools with armed personnel.

No, I think comparing non targets to targets of that magnitude is retarded.

Everyone is potentially a target. I don't see how you can possibly claim that students who have been killed weren't targets while people who have thankfully never had anyone try to shoot them are.

Ah, Warbler's on his fav topic again.

Hi ya doing, ya pathological fucking liar.
Mind if I post your pics - especially the one with your hefty manly thighs/haircut, sporting a kilt? I'm sure the members of the forum would be amused.

Yes or no - asswipe?

Thanks. :clap2:

You prefer she be absolutely defenseless if some nutjob comes in and tries to kill them all?

I recognize that my child is more likely to be killed with her teachers gun, than shot by a crazed gunman.

I guess that's your right to think that. I find it interesting the list of people that would disagree with you, including Bill Clinton, President Obama, Rahm Emanuel, Michael Moore and all the other lefties that send their kids to private schools with armed personnel.

My child is not at the same risk level as the presidents children, but I think you know that.

No, I'm not ok with my babies kindergarten teacher walking around the classroom with a .45 hidden under her skirt, but if you want that in your kids school, then do it.

If you're looking for opinions on school security, I'd like to change how we build schools, better exit doors, video security, better plans in schools for emergencies such as sandy hook, and I'd be ok with keeping a loaded gun in a secure location assessable to a select number of school staff.

I would fight any attempt to arm teachers, or add guards in my child's school. However if YOU wanted those things in your schools, I wouldnt care.

And how did you come to that conclusion? There is no evidence that your child is more likely to be killed with her teachers gun.

No, I think comparing non targets to targets of that magnitude is retarded.

Everyone is potentially a target. I don't see how you can possibly claim that students who have been killed weren't targets while people who have thankfully never had anyone try to shoot them are.

^ that's being obtuse, and totally ignoring probability....meanwhile attempting to get people to "think."

Numbers don't lie.

I haven't gotten involved much in the gun debate because I don't care, but I will say this...

Obama's daughters attend a heavily armed school, for obvious reasons of course. But it definitely begs the question of why shouldn't any other school be armed.

Money.

That, and I don't think Americans are ready yet for a world like Somalia. We like to think we are governed best through law, as opposed to overt threats of violence and death.

Although you may welcome such a world.

It won't cost a cent to allow people to conceal carry.

If you're looking for opinions on school security, I'd like to change how we build schools, better exit doors, video security, better plans in schools for emergencies such as sandy hook, and I'd be ok with keeping a loaded gun in a secure location assessable to a select number of school staff.

I would fight any attempt to arm teachers, or add guards in my child's school. However if YOU wanted those things in your schools, I wouldnt care.

And how did you come to that conclusion? There is no evidence that your child is more likely to be killed with her teachers gun.

There are 1500 accidental gun deaths a year. There are not 1500 school shooting sprees every year.

If you like it better you can call them would be criminals. As far as I can tell, not one of the mass shooters in this country had a criminal record.

So you are on record for not taking measures to make it harder for criminals, and would be criminals, to obtain guns.

You are part of the problem.

Not at all. No one has asked me for my proposal.

But you first. You still haven't answered the question. You still haven't overcome the logical disconnect of more gun control laws that only restrict law abiding citizens ability to defend themselves. Why would you want to support such laws?
I never supported any such law. Making up lies doesn't help your cause.

Yes, you did. That is the reality of gun control laws - they give the edge to criminals while putting the rest of us at a disadvantage. You stated you support laws that "make it harder for criminals to obtain guns". We know that means you are restricting law abiding citizens ability to defend themselves against the criminals that don't give a shit about the regulations you support.

You just can't dig your way out of that logic hole.

But maybe if we all hold hands and sing Kumbaya, criminals will begin to follow the law, avoid gun free zones, and nobody will need a firearm to protect themselves....:doubt:

I haven't gotten involved much in the gun debate because I don't care, but I will say this...

Obama's daughters attend a heavily armed school, for obvious reasons of course. But it definitely begs the question of why shouldn't any other school be armed.

Money.

That, and I don't think Americans are ready yet for a world like Somalia. We like to think we are governed best through law, as opposed to overt threats of violence and death.

Total horseshit.

My child is not at the same risk level as the presidents children, but I think you know that.

And Michael Moore?

And Michael Moore?

I bet he recieves a hell of a lot more death threats every year than I do.

Money.

Total horseshit.

Too bad you're buried up to your eyeballs in it so that you have no proper perspective on the issue.

Warrior, let's see a slew of personal pictures of yourself, dickhead.

Hi ya doing, ya pathological fucking liar.
Mind if I post your pics - especially the one with your hefty manly thighs/haircut, sporting a kilt? I'm sure the members of the forum would be amused.

Yes or no - asswipe?

Thanks. :clap2:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::lol::lol::lol:

There's one yes.....

Bodey - what say you??

OK to post?

Why don't you keep this shit in the flame zone? Along with your stupid cock remarks every time Obama's name is mentioned.

:thup:

Forum List

Back