What if we renamed Fentanyl “ivermectin”?

In conclusion of his study, it was observed that under different settings in the laboratory, fenofibrate and fenofibric acid both reduced viral infection by up to 70% [12]. Thus, the drug can become a useful and potential therapeutic agent in the treatment of severe COVID-19 infected patients.Nov 3, 2021

I remember when this study came out... Trump brought it up as a possible medicine till we get a vaccine...
The very next day every health agency we have from here to the UK said it doesn't do what the study said...
Fenofibrate is cheap... almost aero side affects and is used to lower triglycerides...

I take a low dosage of it and have for years due to a family gene that raises my level of triglycerides...

And I have never had covid even though my girl friend has twice... both times she stayed with me so I could care for her...
This is why government can never be allowed to curtail speech especially during a national crisis and a global pandemic ever again...

In conclusion of his study, it was observed that under different settings in the laboratory, fenofibrate and fenofibric acid both reduced viral infection by up to 70% [12]. Thus, the drug can become a useful and potential therapeutic agent in the treatment of severe COVID-19 infected patients.Nov 3, 2021

I remember when this study came out... Trump brought it up as a possible medicine till we get a vaccine...
The very next day every health agency we have from here to the UK said it doesn't do what the study said...
Fenofibrate is cheap... almost aero side affects and is used to lower triglycerides...

I take a low dosage of it and have for years due to a family gene that raises my level of triglycerides...

And I have never had covid even though my girl friend has twice... both times she stayed with me so I could care for her...
This is why government can never be allowed to curtail speech especially during a national crisis and a global pandemic ever again...
The Bill of Rights clearly suggests that government is the enemy of the people. Of course, the people themselves are usually their own worst enemy. Nuff said. :omg:

Would renaming Fentanyl “Ivermectin” cause the ObamaBiden clown Show to stop the flow?

Armed guards at the border??

Have the cartel mules stand 6 feet apart??
The first thing that would happen is a buncha MAGAts would die from sticking it up their butts.

Forum List

Back