Time for republicans to push back with a bill legalizing all FULL AUTO!

• Banned
Machine gun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Submachine gun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

M16 rifle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

M16a1m16a2m4m16a45wi.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_SCAR

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mk43_Machine_Gun#M60E4.2FMk43_Mod_0.2F1

Last edited:
Yes, Mathew, just keep that kind of talk up, then even the type of guns I have will require a special license.

And auto's are legal, you just have to have a very special license to own one. And I propose that you have to have that same license to own any semi that is designed or can take a magazine holding more than five rounds.

Yes, Mathew, just keep that kind of talk up, then even the type of guns I have will require a special license.

And auto's are legal, you just have to have a very special license to own one. And I propose that you have to have that same license to own any semi that is designed or can take a magazine holding more than five rounds.

Why do you want to restrict your rights to 5 rounds? Is that some arbitrary number? Do you assume the bad guys will follow the same restriction?

I am fine with the full auto regs right now, but a 5 round restriction is asinine.

A semi auto rifle is a basic weapon, and should be treated as such, with full 2nd amendment rights applied as long as you are not a felon, are of age (for ownership, not use, if your parents want to take you to the range its fine by me), and I would add no domestic violence convictions and determined by a court to be mentally unfit to the list.

Also, any restriction placed on us needs to be enforced for the police as well. If its good enough for us, its good enough for them.

Time for the republicans to demand that our consitution be respected. Let's demand full AUTO be legalized!

This is the best way to counter the lefts ban hungery ways.

Machine Guns - Impact Guns

legalize Ak-47s
Legalize m-16
Legalize them all.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

Agreed. Get on it GOP!!! Then your disapproval numbers can go from around 70% to something nearer to 99.999999999999999999%

Don't just stop at stupidity; abject retardation is within your reach!!! Just follow Matt's lead. That's the ticket!!!

How many times were there 20 little kids killed by a lone gunman with a Pennsylvania Rifle?

How many armed criminals recently were stopped with one?

How can an pennsylvania rifle guarantee the government will not one day decide to force its will on us?

Considering it took 10 mintues for the cops to show up at newtown, the perp could have clubbed the little kids to death with a pennsylvania rifle anyway.

Time for the republicans to demand that our consitution be respected. Let's demand full AUTO be legalized!

legalize Ak-47s
Legalize m-16
Legalize them all.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

Ooh, you are sooo clever! Too bad you have to follow up on your own posts because you are unable to express a cogent thought in a single post. Oh, and your reliance on quoting others instead of forming your own conclusions is an added bonus. Bravo!

legalize Ak-47s
Legalize m-16
Legalize them all.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

Ooh, you are sooo clever! Too bad you have to follow up on your own posts because you are unable to express a cogent thought in a single post. Oh, and your reliance on quoting others instead of forming your own conclusions is an added bonus. Bravo!

Really? My post is the OP so I didn't follow up on anything, asshole. I thought I made it pretty clear?

legalize Ak-47s
Legalize m-16
Legalize them all.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

What? A nutter spat? Cool.

I think that the Republican Party, right now, should push hard for what the OP advocates.

That would be the icing on the cake.

Where do you people come up with the idea that its only republicans that are in favor of gun rights and are not knee jerk reactionaries??

Democrats openly admit they took a shellacking the last time we had any Federal laws enacted that means there are plenty of Democrats that support the 2nd amendment without all the but not this one or tthat one nonsense.

Fully automatic weapons set to FA are useless wastes of bullets unless you're suppressing fire. We don't need them. They can keep their regulation, if they want to. Besides, a semi-auto can be converted if you want to do so. Just leave our accessories alone!

If it says shall not infringe why is anything banned?

Right, plus if Lanza's mother had had machine guns that she bought at the Walmart, think of how much better things would have been.

Lanza's mother was an irresponsible gun owner. She had a son who she was in the process of institutionalizing, and she did not have her LEGAL firearms locked up in a gun safe.

She paid for her recklessness with her life.

A tragedy that could have been prevented by the MOTHER controlling her guns, not by gun control laws.

Forum List

Back