Why does someone want an AR-15

I'm still waiting for you to tell me which school shooter used an automatic rifle.
I look at semi-automatic weapons nothing more than a civilians automatic weapon.
An AR-15 can shoot up to 800 rounds a minute. You can call it what you want.

I know what I call it. I call it bullshit.

In order to shoot 800 rounds a minute, you would have to pull the trigger 13 times per second. Think you can do that?

How you look at things has no real bearing on the facts. You keep talking about the AR like it is a machinegun, when it is certainly not.
I think anyone could do at least 300 to 400 rounds per minute. That is crazy. Even if it is 100 rounds a minute.
What the hell does anyone need that for unless you are doing a mass killing.

You don't think shit, fuck off, tard.
You have a way with words Marion, I am sure you let your guns do your talking because yor are articulate as a buzzard's turd.

You claim an AR can fire 800 rounds a minute, and you have the audacity to try and talk about someone else's use of words? Too funny.

No civilian available rifle can fire anywhere near what this lying douche punk says. That airhead oldlady was saying the same bullshit the other day. It's not possible.
Thank goodness idiots like miketx do not understand how to use an AR-15 in it's deadliest fashion.
No civilian semi auto rifle can fire that fast. None. You are a lying terrorist.

Tell me how what I said is untrue.

I'm still waiting for you to tell me which school shooter used an automatic rifle.
I look at semi-automatic weapons nothing more than a civilians automatic weapon.

In order to shoot 800 rounds a minute, you would have to pull the trigger 13 times per second. Think you can do that?

How you look at things has no real bearing on the facts. You keep talking about the AR like it is a machinegun, when it is certainly not.
I think anyone could do at least 300 to 400 rounds per minute. That is crazy. Even if it is 100 rounds a minute.

You'd have a barrel that resembled a limp dick.
There is a direct correlation between men with extremely small limp dicks wanting powerful, deadly guns.
Sorry guys, the big guns will not make up for your small limp dicks.

No civilian available rifle can fire anywhere near what this lying douche punk says. That airhead oldlady was saying the same bullshit the other day. It's not possible.
Thank goodness idiots like miketx do not understand how to use an AR-15 in it's deadliest fashion.

YOu mean you don't think he can pull the trigger 13 times per second? Tell me that you think you can?

So show the AR firing 800 rounds a minute already, op!

(faggot)

You made the claim, now is the time to back it up, 'sup?

There is a direct correlation between men with extremely small limp dicks wanting powerful, deadly guns.

The correlation is in your mind. But hey, I can help you with one similar correlation. The last gun I bought was a .17 caliber. (hint:smaller than a .22)

If you say guys who buy big guns have small, limp dicks, you must know that I have a yuge dick that stays hard. Right? lol

If that were true I never would have bought a revolver with a 2 inch barrell. But be certain that whenever a regressive liberal starts talking about dick, guns be damned!

Why? Does Browning make some kinda super-awesome .22 I never heard of within 40 years?

Near as I can tell the top 3 are Ruger, Marlin, and Mossberg, in no particular order.

Marlin
Ruger
Mossberg

If you want order.

As for a .22, I have owned several. I have a Ruger 10/22 now. No need to look at any others. Although I do miss the Remington Nylon 66 my Dad and I used to shoot.

You said that, and I had forgotten about those, but this is what I pictured:

Very pretty. Only 10-rd mags. Some stocks were almost translucent.

iu

This would be like the .22 I had, it was a thing of beauty and accuracy!

iu
Shut up. Progressives (adults) are talking.

Some of these progressives are talking out their ass. Like the "a semi-auto AR can fire 800 rounds a minute" nonsense.
So a mag would last ten seconds?
There are large capacity magazines. I hope you never find access to them.

Why does someone want an AR-15

To defend yourself from an M16...for one thing...want another answer?

So what do you use to compensate for your stretched out vag?

Here's what happens to the Smith & Wesson 10202 M&P15 Sport II AR-15 Rifle (I have one on order) firing 800 rounds full-auto: :badgrin:

I understand wanting guns for hunting or protection.
I know enough about guns that an AR-15 is not the best gun for hunting or protection.

Why is The AR-15 not good for protection? If it is good for offense why would it not be good for defense?
If you want a rifle in the drawer next to your bed or in a drawer in the living room. Plus if you have a large family and everyone is in the house you have a greater chance of shooting your family along with the theif.

As for a .22, I have owned several. I have a Ruger 10/22 now. No need to look at any others. Although I do miss the Remington Nylon 66 my Dad and I used to shoot.

You said that, and I had forgotten about those, but this is what I pictured:

Very pretty. Only 10-rd mags. Some stocks were almost translucent.

iu

This would be like the .22 I had, it was a thing of beauty and accuracy!

iu
Shut up. Progressives (adults) are talking.

Some of these progressives are talking out their ass. Like the "a semi-auto AR can fire 800 rounds a minute" nonsense.
So a mag would last ten seconds?
There are large capacity magazines. I hope you never find access to them.
Just about the highest capacity mag you can get is a 100 round drum magazine. You still can't fire that fast with it, plus it adds a lot of weight to the rifle. Plus after the first 100 rounds the barrel would be so hot it would burn your stupid ass very easily.

So what do you use to compensate for your stretched out vag?
ac-be-10bk.jpg

What the hell does anyone need that for unless you are doing a mass killing.

You don't think shit, fuck off, tard.
You have a way with words Marion, I am sure you let your guns do your talking because yor are articulate as a buzzard's turd.

You claim an AR can fire 800 rounds a minute, and you have the audacity to try and talk about someone else's use of words? Too funny.
Yes I have audacity, that is why I do not need a gun to protect myself, as do about 70% of the US population.

Forum List

Back